Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Berserker Melee

MKDLMR

Question

Both are great. Nikana is a lot more dependable IMO, and with Blind Justice it is highly mobile and hard hitting against crowds. Scindo deals more damage, and with Tempo Royale, it's just as good. Choose depending on your playstyle. If you want high mobility, high damage, and easy, mobile combos, then go for NikanaP/BJ, and if you want super-hard-hitting, and fluid, mobile combos, choose the ScindoP/TR.

Edit: In terms of Berserker, I would say NikanaP/BJ. The combos stay easy even with a full stack of Berserker.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

Destreza. nuf sed

I personally like destreza because of its lightning speed. That thing can easily get red crits up in the upper 4k, in my experience. Blood rush, crit build(including berserker), and body count. Mmmm.

Edited by Richtor2415

8 minutes ago, -GDN-Blazkvitz said:

I would say Obex, but it's probably just for my taste. The Berserker proc is facking unbelievable.

Max speed obex is hilarious, but only when offhand, not full melee.

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

3 minutes ago, SaurusRex said:

Max speed obex is hilarious, but only when offhand, not full melee.

And of course, Obex can last at max on level 120 mobs, above this is to much effort in vain.

Beserker is applicable in any melee that have 15% critical or above, in my opinion. Below this is a waste of mod slot.

27 minutes ago, maj.death said:

Why on earth are you using Tempo Royale on your Scindo Prime instead of Cleaving Whirlwind? Just because its hilariously expensive doesn't make it good. Spin 2 win all day every day.

Because the first swing animation is more fluid, the stance is better for cc, and has more than one usable combo?  Broken Bull definitely wins the damage competition against crowds, but that's not necessarily the only thing to consider.

OP, between those two, I'd go with Nikana Prime unless you're on Valk or Volt - the speed increase is such that I at least need to use a slow, heavy weapon, otherwise all my speed is going to waste because old man hands.

Any thoughts on a Prisma Skana with Bright Purity and Crimson Dervish as a berserker build weapon?

It does have a 20% crit chance, but low damage. The AoE corrosive blast is awesome though...

2 minutes ago, MKDLMR said:

Any thoughts on a Prisma Skana with Bright Purity and Crimson Dervish as a berserker build weapon?

It does have a 20% crit chance, but low damage. The AoE corrosive blast is awesome though...

The thing is with a Blood Rush+Body Count combo you can pretty much turn any weapon into a Berserker weapon.

I got mine on Ninkondi and Lacera

1 hour ago, YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS said:

The thing is with a Blood Rush+Body Count combo you can pretty much turn any weapon into a Berserker weapon.

I got mine on Ninkondi and Lacera

Okay, wouldn't two elemental mods work better than blood rush and body count for overall dps? 

Hmm... I can't do the Prisma Skana Bright Purity build:

(can't remember all the mod names):

Serration

Fury

Crit chance 

Crit damage 

Life strike 

Berserker 

Body Count 

Blood Rush 

Bright Purity

Yep, one too many mods :-(

I've been having way too much fun with the tekko recently, with gai's tragedy, but even with the constant red crits, I wouldn't say it's the most reliable.  I would go with nikana, if you are using body count and blook rush.  However, if you don't have those two mods, but just breserker, cleaving whirlwind scindo worKS well, but also dual ichor.  The stanses stink for ichor, but it's all elemental, which is great or modding.  Instead of two elemental mods like you would use on most physical weapons, use any that combine well with the toxin damage, then add on organ shatter for crit damage. Without blood rush or body count, this will actually probably be the most reliable.  

11 hours ago, MKDLMR said:

Hmm... I can't do the Prisma Skana Bright Purity build:

(can't remember all the mod names):

Serration

Fury

Crit chance 

Crit damage 

Life strike 

Berserker 

Body Count 

Blood Rush 

Bright Purity

Yep, one too many mods :-(

Pressure Point

Blood Rush

Body Count

Bright Purity

Berserker

True Steel/Organ Shatter (either more crit chance or more crit damage) or replace with Fury if you're gonna rely on Blood Rush more

Elemental

Elemental

That's how I mod mine, just toss in a Vengeful for quicker attack speed or Crimson for more damage.