Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.12.0: Vauban Prime & 18.12.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, magusat999 said:

Isn't $79.99 kind of a high price for one Warframe, and two weapons? Prime or not? I could see $10.00... maybe even $15.00 - but $79.99... and then it says "$205.00 Value"??? WHO would pay $205.00 for a Warframe and two weapons??? Or ANYTHING in a game??? I wouldn't pay that much for a whole game and life time access...

https://warframe.com/prime-access

exU7M6T.png

You also get all the Platinum little man. 2000 Platinum alone without any discount is 100$. Buying this bundle gives you 2625 Platinum and you won't have to use Platinum to buy it in trading or spend 10000000 hours farming for it.

21 hours ago, Necromanticer said:

It looks like making the Imperator Vandal tradeable also reverted some other tradeable Blueprints. Specifically I can no longer trade the Dera Vandal, Sheev, Snipetron Vandal, nor Ship BP's. Parts trade normally, but these BP's are missing from the trade inventories.

Please fix this DE, I'd really like to sell some stuff in order to get my hands on Booben and the sweet new Fragor Primes.

Encounter the same matter and did comment the same thing but I wonder if they ever seen our comment since this post might get buried anyway. Really hope DE gonna fix this for sure. 

Hotfix 18.12.1: Vauban Prime

Changes

• The Imperator Vandal Blueprint is now tradable.

Edited :

Assuming this already being added basically this Bp for imperator vandal available for trade too and yet for snipetron vandal after few times try checking it while in trading with the same trader still encounter this very problem assuming there's more bugged onward and best of all this happened when vauban prime and update released and still no respond for it. Same goes applied with Sheev Bp and yes the parts seem trade-able but doesn't seem to be able to find the bp inside any of category inside trade.

Hope DE gonna notice this matter as soon as possible. Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by Rygatt
Information were pretty mixed up so ended up editing it to clear what were player encounter about especially certain stuff that supposed trade-able now not even be able to be trade with any player any longer.

Okay so....Lets be real.The build costs on Vauban Prime are R I D I C U L O U S. They need to be brought down,like..asap. I like a little bit of farming as much as the next guy,and while yes I approve of the added difficulty, It's out of control. I barely have 3k oxium and you expect me to get 140k in a reasonable time period? Crazy. Please heed the community's advice and bring the costs down.

1 minute ago, Baron-Burrito-the-Grand said:

Okay so....Lets be real.The build costs on Vauban Prime are R I D I C U L O U S. They need to be brought down,like..asap. I like a little bit of farming as much as the next guy,and while yes I approve of the added difficulty, It's out of control. I barely have 3k oxium and you expect me to get 140k in a reasonable time period? Crazy. Please heed the community's advice and bring the costs down.

There's no such things as 140k Oxium anywhere in the requirements. It was 14k and it got lowered to 7k. But yeah, it's still too much.

Had it been 140k I wouldn't even bother playing any longer.

Just now, JohnViande said:

There's no such things as 140k Oxium anywhere in the requirements. It was 14k and it got lowered to 7k. But yeah, it's still too much.

Had it been 140k I wouldn't even bother playing any longer.

Ah my bad,I misinterpreted a screenshot. Though my point stands, I honestly think that 5 Nitain (Being as hard to get as it is) is insane for ANY individual part. Perhaps for the complete build I could understand.

I'm pleased to see Vauban more shiny. But...

Why devs are still acting like trolls with their playerbase ?

Is it possible to get anything else than the boring T3 Survival ? Every new Prime Access bring the new Systems part in T3 Survival Rotation C, with a ridiculous drop rate of course. It's well known that players have fun spending all their time in the same boring missions again and again with the high risk of falling asleep...

What is the point ? Get the player bored ? It works to perfection.

Seriously, do something smart with the Void.

- Spread Prime parts in more missions / Rotations (and do the same with Archwing parts at the same time).

- Put more Prime parts in Derelict missions.

- Mobile Defense missions should give as many rewards as terminals defended. Currently, this type of missions is not rewarding enough if you consider the time spent compared with other mission types.

And please, please... do something with drop rates.

1 hour ago, Hedasker said:

I'm pleased to see Vauban more shiny. But...

Why devs are still acting like trolls with their playerbase ?

Is it possible to get anything else than the boring T3 Survival ? Every new Prime Access bring the new Systems part in T3 Survival Rotation C, with a ridiculous drop rate of course. It's well known that players have fun spending all their time in the same boring missions again and again with the high risk of falling asleep...

What is the point ? Get the player bored ? It works to perfection.

- Spread Prime parts in more missions / Rotations (and do the same with Archwing parts at the same time).

- Mobile Defense missions should give as many rewards as terminals defended. Currently, this type of missions is not rewarding enough if you consider the time spent compared with other mission types.

then how will DE make money if you could actually get it that easily

either you farm for 1000 hours for the vauban prime (on average you would have to get 20x Rotation C, which is 20 mins = 400 mins and that twice + Sabotage missions)

or you just open up your wallet and buy it

are you new to Grindframe? it's only going to get worse and worse... you know DE is owned by the chinese now! pretty much all asian games are grindfests

Edited by BlackVortex

2 hours ago, Hedasker said:

I think the underlying issue is that players are getting bored with survival/defense maps in general because they take a long time to complete and are monotonous.

They just need to rework these to make them a little quicker/fun/challenging:

Survival: Rotations could be every 3 minutes instead of 5 minutes and there could be more to do in survival instead of just killing enemies and keeping the oxygen % above 0. Perhaps another mechanic to be included in Survival that makes the difficulty harder but reduces the time for rotation.

For example: Finding hidden areas in the void where the air is being sucked out and you have to hack the terminal to seal the area off - each time this is done 20 seconds is reduced from next rotation. New hidden areas are accessible as time progresses - the longer you stay and if you find and seal off each hidden area you'll effectively reduce the rotation time enough for it to be worthwhile. Of course the amount of hidden areas could be limited to say 6 so you can only really knock off a maximum of 2 minutes from each rotation. So 4min40secs/4min20secs/4min/3min40secs/3min20secs/3min as just an example of how each rotation could go if each hidden area is found and sealed off.

Defense: We all know that if the enemies die fast enough the rounds go quicker but as the enemies scale up this process takes longer and longer. Much like the idea above more could be done in defense where waves could be reduced over time.

For example: Instead of 5 waves each rotation it could be lessened to 3 waves each rotation by meeting a certain set of requirements. Perhaps one or two people could be dedicated to a parkour part of the map which if successfully completed would decrease the wave amount. Of course there are only 2 waves to decrease but the parkour could be extremely difficult and if you fail you have to wait until the next wave to try it again. After 2 waves are removed from the rotations the parkour area is shut off. Also parkour is only available during rounds and not after or before rounds - meaning if players want the parkour player to succeed they may have to hold off enemies rather than kill them to allow the parkour player enough time to complete it.

Edited by Alcoholism

44 minutes ago, Alcoholism said:

I think the underlying issue is that players are getting bored with survival/defense maps in general because they take a long time to complete and are monotonous.

They just need to rework these to make them a little quicker/fun/challenging:

Survival: Rotations could be every 3 minutes instead of 5 minutes and there could be more to do in survival instead of just killing enemies and keeping the oxygen % above 0. Perhaps another mechanic to be included in Survival that makes the difficulty harder but reduces the time for rotation.

For example: Finding hidden areas in the void where the air is being sucked out and you have to hack the terminal to seal the area off - each time this is done 20 seconds is reduced from next rotation. New hidden areas are accessible as time progresses - the longer you stay and if you find and seal off each hidden area you'll effectively reduce the rotation time enough for it to be worthwhile. Of course the amount of hidden areas could be limited to say 6 so you can only really knock off a maximum of 2 minutes from each rotation. So 4min40secs/4min20secs/4min/3min40secs/3min20secs/3min as just an example of how each rotation could go if each hidden area is found and sealed off.

Defense: We all know that if the enemies die fast enough the rounds go quicker but as the enemies scale up this process takes longer and longer. Much like the idea above more could be done in defense where waves could be reduced over time.

For example: Instead of 5 waves each rotation it could be lessened to 3 waves each rotation by meeting a certain set of requirements. Perhaps one or two people could be dedicated to a parkour part of the map which if successfully completed would decrease the wave amount. Of course there are only 2 waves to decrease but the parkour could be extremely difficult and if you fail you have to wait until the next wave to try it again. After 2 waves are removed from the rotations the parkour area is shut off. Also parkour is only available during rounds and not after or before rounds - meaning if players want the parkour player to succeed they may have to hold off enemies rather than kill them to allow the parkour player enough time to complete it.

Interesting ideas but I think it would just become a routine slog once we figure it out.  I think that core gameplay needs to become more interesting and missions more involved as a result, but also more rewarding with less diluted drop tables.  You shouldn't be able to go into a mission knowing that you have basically a 100% chance of success (barring critical failures like people sabotaging you with lasers in void defense or everyone AFKing at once.)  If missions are actually challenging and require a team's full attention, DE can make the drop tables more fair because we're earning our rewards instead of just punching in for a day's monotonous, spirit-eroding second job.

9 minutes ago, RealPandemonium said:

Interesting ideas but I think it would just become a routine slog once we figure it out.  I think that core gameplay needs to become more interesting and missions more involved as a result, but also more rewarding with less diluted drop tables.  You shouldn't be able to go into a mission knowing that you have basically a 100% chance of success (barring critical failures like people sabotaging you with lasers in void defense or everyone AFKing at once.)  If missions are actually challenging and require a team's full attention, DE can make the drop tables more fair because we're earning our rewards instead of just punching in for a day's monotonous, spirit-eroding second job.

I know what you mean but they can't change the drop chance to make it easier to acquire otherwise there would be no challenge - the game still has to be challenging and right now that challenge is grinding. They can make it "easier" in other ways and also make it more challenging in other aspects (like I mentioned) but changing the drop rate to be easier takes away the "OMG YES I FINALLY GOT IT AFTER "X" AMOUNT OF TRIES WOOHOO" factor. You want the player to feel achieved but you don't want to bore the hell out of them to get them to that point.

Let's imagine if say the drop chance increased if "all the players were really good at the mission". Then those players need only run it a few times, not to mention they'd be monopolizing on it making tons of plat off other players who "aren't as good as they are"; they're more likely to just buy it than run it a thousand times not to mention they would complain how the "really good players" are getting better treatment over the "noob players". Can you see how that would pose a problem? That's why drop chance can't be so easy or change based on player performance; it would cause more problems for the WF community as a whole.

If you got some ideas on how to make the missions more challenging/fun/interesting/less boring without changing the drop chance I'd be happy to hear it :)

Vauban bounce pad needs a bit enhancing because it doesn't give much force to lift me up the ground then I initially can even with transient fortitude+intensify max rank, also could someone list down other places where they drop fragor prime, and Vauban prime parts other then the C's I see

2 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

So...Akstilleto prime has 6 parts. How do I trade for it without being scammed?

trade the less expensive part 1st with the plat offer also less. then finish up 2nd trade with the expensive part and other balance plat.