Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.12.0: Vauban Prime & 18.12.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, --Valkyr said:

There is a very strange bug, when I tested Acid Shells on lower level Infested, (20 Level) It works fine.

But when I test Acid Shells on higher level infested, (100 Level) The radius of the explosion hugely decreased, and almost does no damage.

The reason why I use infested is because they have no shield, nor armor which allows me to test it more accurately.

I'll need to test that. Does the type of infested enemy matter by the way?

Perhaps it is working intentionally this way because they have no armor? Idk.

Just now, LunarEdge7 said:

I'll need to test that. Does the type of infested enemy matter by the way?

Perhaps it is working intentionally this way because they have no armor? Idk.

I tested it on various different unit, but I'm just saying infested specifically because of it's lack of armor.
It isn't the matter of low damage, but the matter of not being able to deal any damage at all. (Definitely not 15m Radius, not even 5) When in higher level.

3 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Drop Ship Parts seemed to be untradable all of a sudden. I don't find them in the trade windows. Not sure if it is this update or a previous one.

Yep, tried to sell my Scimitar Fuselage BP and couldn't find it either.

It looks like making the Imperator Vandal tradeable also reverted some other tradeable Blueprints. Specifically I can no longer trade the Dera Vandal, Sheev, Snipetron Vandal, nor Ship BP's. Parts trade normally, but these BP's are missing from the trade inventories.

Please fix this DE, I'd really like to sell some stuff in order to get my hands on Booben and the sweet new Fragor Primes.

What happened to my glorious Uru Syandana? Yesterday it had the stiffness expected in a series of thick interlocking metal plates and now it's a floppy piece of cloth. :(

Also worth noting, it seems to have been pushed back on Frost P so it doesn't clip with his backpack, which is great, but pushed forward on Loki P so that it fits on his neck but clips with his back pyramid.

why vauban prime require stuffs we hardly get?

20 nitains (this really need to scale down to 10 or 15, remove 5 nitains for the vauban prime blueprint, some of us hardly have time to play at the right moment where Nitain alert is up anyway)

Edited by ZzVinniezZ

Ok so, not sure if this was covered in one of the previous 6 pages, but I believe that the latest update borked sortie weapon bp trades, as I tried to trade both the sheev and dera sets, and could trade all parts except for the main weapon bps, IE the one needed to put it all together. the main bp would not show up under any of the possible tabs when I went looking for it.

15 minutes ago, Reaver_X said:

140,000 oxium? plz tell me thats a mistake DE....

15 minutes ago, Reaver_X said:

140,000 oxium? plz tell me thats a mistake DE....

I'm wondering the same.

Feels like we suddenly changed USA economics (where oxium was VERY HARD to farm) to Uganda economics (where oxium drops in threes and currency is worth by weight)

7 hours ago, giantconch said:

I know this post will probably get buried and not be seen by DE but I gotta put this somewhere...

I do not buy platinum simply because I got a huge discount. I do not buy PA simply to "escape the grind" If I did, I would not go to where the parts drop after buying PA and grind out getting them. I buy plat, PA, because I love the game and what you guys do, and genuinely want to support the development and progress of Warframe. However....

Initially 14k oxium, now reduced to 7k, 20 alertium for Vauban, Sibears 30k cyotic instead of giving us a cold-trap consumable to deal with "resource oversupply", Rathuum still being a required grind to access Kela, STILL reduced focus gains, STILL timewalled quests being forced to listen to repetetive banter for quests...

I'm skipping PA this time around. I wont even actually go out and grind out the parts for the new prime junk. I just want nothing to do with it at all until you guys actually do something more than "increasing the number of points from easy rathuum" to reduce the grindwall that Warframe is, as stated in the Devstreams.

I dont know how else to get my opnion across and make any form of an impact other than simply saying "screw it, not buying"

You guys do great work on the game but some things are such a massive irritant that I cannot continue the monetary support.

Thanks for reading if you did, and have yourselves a fine Tuesday evening.

I absolutely agree with this and I'm not buying another plat till this mess is sorted. Vauban is just a tip of iceberg. His crafting req looks like research req for moon clan :-) But what bothers me more is Rathuum and judgement point mess that broke Sedna progress. The path that Warframe is on doesnt look too bright to me anymore. Its grind behind grind that unlocks another grind. I hope this is just a few slip ups and not the new direction for WF. Because if this is a new direction I dont know how long I'll stick around.

55 minutes ago, -Xorxe- said:

I absolutely agree with this and I'm not buying another plat till this mess is sorted. Vauban is just a tip of iceberg. His crafting req looks like research req for moon clan :-) But what bothers me more is Rathuum and judgement point mess that broke Sedna progress. The path that Warframe is on doesnt look too bright to me anymore. Its grind behind grind that unlocks another grind. I hope this is just a few slip ups and not the new direction for WF. Because if this is a new direction I dont know how long I'll stick around.

Finally I see this said! The best way to make :corpus: DE rethink their tactics is to lower their profits as a protest move.

On topic - 7k oxium is still inadequate. Stop looking at "farmboys" and think of the noobs - the confused and poor ones.

So, fix for Acid Rounds in the works?

Also, thanks for shiny Blingen.  Now, if only he had non-borked abilities....  Gotta LOVE Ancient Healers being OP as bloody hell.  I wanna see something in ANY OTHER SYSTEM EVER heal through tripping.  It makes NEGATIVE SENSE.

Hope you're ready for a total Vauban rework, because you just bolded, italicized, and underlined the need for one.

EDIT:  People can quit qq-ing over the oxium.  I farmed for Zephyr back when she was proportionally similar in price to drop ratio, and it sucked.  Deal.

Edited by Cytobel

Isn't $79.99 kind of a high price for one Warframe, and two weapons? Prime or not? I could see $10.00... maybe even $15.00 - but $79.99... and then it says "$205.00 Value"??? WHO would pay $205.00 for a Warframe and two weapons??? Or ANYTHING in a game??? I wouldn't pay that much for a whole game and life time access...

https://warframe.com/prime-access

exU7M6T.png