Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Reliable is Fatal Teleport

Circle_of_Psi

Question

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

Ahh I see, Does it matter what weapon as well, cuz people use Daggers alot for Ash

I don't think melee type matters. I've used War, Ninkondi, Fang Prime, Karyst, Venka and some others. They all seem to work fine. Although of course the higher the finisher damage of the weapon the more it will do to the target.

26 minutes ago, Terrorist939 said:

I don't think melee type matters. I've used War, Ninkondi, Fang Prime, Karyst, Venka and some others. They all seem to work fine. Although of course the higher the finisher damage of the weapon the more it will do to the target.

Yeah, I'll be mostly useing the Ninikna Prime now, as I'm not enjoying the Broken War too much 

It's definitely alright, it doesn't work 100% of the time as it should though. It scales pretty well with a Covert Lethality Dagger as well. Provided you can soak a little damage. Realistically you can use any weapon you want, just not all of them have finishers for all enemy types.

This mod can basically have to ways of operating, regular finisher that scale based on your weapon and combo, or the previously mentioned CL Dagger. Both work perfectly fine.

5 hours ago, Drufo said:

Mind you that some weapon, in particular the Nikana familiy,can't do finishers on some enemies, like Ancients, Boilers, MOAs, Chargers etc

I see, thats weird, cuz it shows Syarn Prime doing a Finisher on the Boiler, I might just bite the bullet and go for the Daggers

Edited by LegionCynex

It's a bit weird, it does work on everything even with nikana but it bugs out a lot, I went on some grineer missions and I had to teleport on a target 3-4 times more often than not for the finisher to happen, rest of the time it just sits there behind the enemy

There are a few slight issues, but the versatility of the mod overcomes them all:

• Not triggering the finisher - Sometimes the teleport will go through but no finisher will trigger. This is due to proximity of the target, and the game not recognizing that you're right there next to them. Just move forward and it should automatically do it once you're close enough.
  • Teleporting to dying enemies - be careful that you point your next teleport clearly to the next target, if you accidentally teleport to the enemy you just shredded with your sword, it will teleport you to exactly where you just were, as the enemy flops around and dies in front of you.