Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie - Defeat the Hyena Pack's Forces

PrinceVinc

Question

I tried the last Mission several times now, and even with my Strongest Weapon I barely dealt any damage at all. And when the first Bursa show up it is basically over.

How did you beat them? What Weapon to use? Wich Frame?

12 answers to this question

My method:

I used a maxed out Spira Prima selected with Crit mods to kill the the Hyenas and largely ignored the Bursa. 

Mirage, Hall of Malevolence build (duration), Zenurik focus for Energy refresh - use parkour and bullet jumping to keep your distance as there will be a ton of Corpus around trying to tag you. 

Strafe-kited the Hyenas to a large side room, away from the main group of Corpus and the Bursa before concentrating fire on them. The Spira Prime took the first one of them out in under 10s, the other kept Charging around and took a little longer.

It's easy enough if you don't rely on powers much - there was a Scrambus in the pack of Corpus cronies so I had to take the Hyena away. Movement is your best friend (as with most of Warframe).

19 hours ago, PrinceVinc said:

I tried the last Mission several times now, and even with my Strongest Weapon I barely dealt any damage at all. And when the first Bursa show up it is basically over.

How did you beat them? What Weapon to use? Wich Frame?

Well i'm pretty late but i'll respond anyway.

First attempt, pub team mate got in my way and i end up losing all my lives while reviving

Second attempt, solo this time, slow nova with a radiation damage kohm and a pure magnetic S gammacor

Run in, slowed everything, move to the adjacent hallway. Only the hyena's had enough mobility to follow me.

First one had no shield so i took him out with kohm (they're weak to radiation damage btw) ,they're also cowards and dodge roll away (do they play dark souls too much?) whenever they get hit, being slowed they basically can't run away.

For the other 3 i took out their shield with gammacor and finished the with kohm.

Proper modding and effective use or terrain, arggo and enemy patterns made the fight easy.

Had a lot of trouble with this one too. Went in a team with 3 Loki, another team with a Rhino that only had an unranked bo equipped, and after a few losses, found the Nova, Mag and Trin team, and it became a breeze. Was playing Ash btw.

I just went in with naramon and killed them with a melee weapon. Valkyr should als work fine, but you have to be careful with the scrambus/comba.

Elemental enhancement can also be very tricky. If you don't deal enough damage make sure you have 2 different weapons for the shields and then for the body of the hyenas.

For the shields you want impact and magnetic and for the body you want puncture + radiation. The tonkor will be a lot less effective, because it deals a lot of blast damage, which is reduced by the elemental enhancement.