Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Tech Supras: Doesn't need a 180 round mag when it kills w/5 bullets!

Sennera

2 hours ago, kalikilic said:

i agree with this statement.

concerning the supra, i remember using that in 2014. good times. but it was not as potent as when used by corpus tech back then. so i didnt bother with the supra. i see nothing has changed. its a peashooter in our hands but an insta-kill messenger in the mobs' hands.

thanks.

The Supra in our hands isn't weak. It's almost comparable to the Boltor Prime after the buff it received a while ago.

Now imagine a lvl 100 enemy holding a Boltor Prime. 

The problem isn't the gun, it's the scaling of the enemies.

I saw them mentioned in a few threads already and yes they suffer the same problem as scorch / napalm / angstrum comba and many other : broken scaling.

the devs probably don't play sorties or endless missions so they have no idea of the damage scaling problem.

It seems like the Tech's Supra was only play tested with a level 15 Tech or they gave them a similar version of the supra that the player has and didn't check the damage output it would have at higher levels .The base stats on their version seems to be exceeding high and it doesn't take many levels of scaling for it to melt most Warframe (other than cheater healer and invulnerable cat-lady) 

I doubt the Tech's Supra was tested at level 40 and if it was, then it was likely put in game so the Ai would have a chance to kill Trinity because it's overkill for everything else in game.

14 hours ago, Rorgal_Sina said:

The Supra in our hands isn't weak. It's almost comparable to the Boltor Prime after the buff it received a while ago.

At level 100, a Grakata Slash proc can kill in seconds it dosen't need to ba a Bolto Prime.

17 hours ago, Rorgal_Sina said:

I see. I havent used it since the buff it got. however, comparatively it just feels weak. but that can go for any weapons that mobs use, that tenno have access to. when the scaling occurs, our guns look like peashooters.

21 hours ago, (XB1)Twinna25 said:

The thing is...at level 100 or so, every weapon the enemy handles is supposed to rip through us. It's all to do with the level scaling, and why CC frames are so much more preferred at later levels.

I'm bringing this feedback up because the corpus tech Supra rips through warframes starting at level 40ish. Per bullet it seems to do more damage than the Dera (opposite of what it should be probably) and the gap just grows exponentially as scaling gets to level 40+