Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who has the highest...

(PSN)arod1alx7

Question

15 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)arod1alx7 said:

It is armor, the health is 100 (for Iron Skin) and each point has the armor number (in my case 100,000+) health works the same way for warframes, excal has 300 health with each point of health having 225 armor

In essence though it's health because you gradually lose it and can't regain it, whereas armor values are constant and reduce the amount of health lost per hit.

Chroma obviously. Man, this frame is amazing normally, but if you add stuff like QT +  P Flow + Rage + Vitality combo, Arcane Avenger, Arcane Grace, Medi-ray from sentinel, it's not even difficult to shrug off attacks from lvl 100 enemies. Also, throw in a Life Strike for nigh immortality.

You may wonder what is the point when we aready have 2 invuln frames? Well the 5X+  damage bonus from Vex is the point of course. Who needs petty stuff like Glass Cannons? This thing is a Steel Cannon.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

1 hour ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Chroma with vex armor still has more ehp than inaros

Realy, I didn't knew. But I think that needs max power str?

To be honest I'm way to lazy to play Chroma. I'm a fan of Inaros simply because after moding I dont have to take care of anything else tankywise.

41 minutes ago, Wopel said:

That isn't armor, that is bonus health essentially.

It is armor, the health is 100 (for Iron Skin) and each point has the armor number (in my case 100,000+) health works the same way for warframes, excal has 300 health with each point of health having 225 armor