The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are you hoping is in U19 that hasn't been mentioned ?

A more realistic balance of weapons (claws should NOT be that slow) and stances that make more sense (not all of them but last time I used the ripkas it looked more like I was directing traffic that actually attacking)

Some kind of kubrow/kavat & sentinel fusion system to make a pet with a gun mounted on its back (I CAN DREAM!)

Dojos remastered

And of course; Nef & Derf

2 hours ago, Stratego89 said:

A sudden last minute decision to remove Draco from the starchart.

Also maybe a complete and total removal or from-scratch reboot of Interception missions as a whole so they are no longer loot caves that kill the game....

i lol'd  there isnt a problem with draco or interceptions. The problem is the players who have an issue with it. You may as well turn warframe off altogether. It would be the only way to solve those players problems.

On topic, ive kinda been waiting on banshee prime since nova cut in line. thats too much to hope for.

I hope they've removed the skill bastille from the game. Those are the worst vaubans, working with the enemies to keep them alive as long as possible and to hinder other tenno. shame on trollbans.

Id also like to see those cat kubrows.

I also havent been following along so itll all be a decent surprise

Destreza (Rapier sword) is the first melee weapon to not have (m)any animation locks. This allows you to roll mid-combo.

DE said in a dev-stream that they will be reworking the rest of the melee weapons to also have this feature, but supposedly "It's a long, hard journey".

Maybe at least release the first batch of them? That is, if any have actually been reworked since then...

More rapiers/rapier stances. More intelligent pets (Kavats won't matter if they act like Kubrows). More archwing support so it's not an underdeveloped boring thing to do that is manditory for some quests.Nerfs to all Tenno and enemy damage thus making it possible to have fun instead of 1 shot killing entire groups, while the enemy can't 1 shot kill you from across the map with a goddamn Ignis, screw Hyekka Masters.

31 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

i lol'd  there isnt a problem with draco or interceptions. The problem is the players who have an issue with it. You may as well turn warframe off altogether. It would be the only way to solve those players problems.

Oh boy. Problem player detected!

Stop lying to yourself. Also attacking me and saying to quit the game because you disagree with "my opinion" *cough* could hard facts you don't want to admit *cough*? Really? Oh boy yeah Draco doesn't breed the toxicity I talk about at ALL. Clearly. This Draco player isn't being toxic to their fellow members in public sight AT ALL.

3 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Stop lying to yourself. Also attacking me and saying to quit the game because you disagree with "my opinion" *cough* could hard facts you don't want to admit *cough*? Really? Oh boy yeah Draco doesn't breed the toxicity I talk about at ALL. Clearly. This Draco player isn't being toxic to their fellow members in public sight AT ALL.

1. remove draco / the lootcave

2. ppl find new loot cave

3. cry again

4. start again from 1.

9 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

i Ran xini and sedna kappa. Not draco. i was done before that node existed. The point i made which went over your head is there will always be a node more efficient for something than the others. And as such players will gather there. Because gaming efficiently is more important than keeping up some illusioned "honor" of doing everything the hard way. As such a node will exist until no nodes remain. I didnt tell you to quit, i just stated the problem wont go away unless the game is shut down. Get offended if you want doesnt change anything.

Oh and EDIT: i grind Hieracon because i hate fighting grineer and prefer to slaughter infested. Hieracon is almost as good as draco and is hella more fun. You should try it, instead of complaining about how someone else mastery is higher than yours.

oh and second edit: the only one having brought any toxicity into this was you. I made a neutral statement which thoroughly rustled your jimmies. My bad.

Edited by Zhoyzu

3 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

1. remove draco / the lootcave

2. ppl find new loot cave

3. cry again

4. start again from 1.

The issue isn't the loot cave. The issue is how players act when a loot cave sticks around and becomes commonplace. They become toxic and emboldened by a lack of action. There was no issue like there is now with draco back when xini was a thing, or viver, or egate. Only Draco. They had the issues every loot cave has ofc. But they don't have the issues Draco has of turning the community into a toxic cesspool in one spot that just gets worse and worse.

4 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

i Ran xini and sedna kappa. Not draco. i was done before that node existed. The point i made which went over your head is there will always be a node more efficient for something than the others. And as such players will gather there. Because gaming efficiently is more important than keeping up some illusioned "honor" of doing everything the hard way. As such a node will exist until no nodes remain. I didnt tell you to quit, i just stated the problem wont go away unless the game is shut down. Get offended if you want doesnt change anything.

Oh and EDIT: i grind Hieracon because i hate fighting grineer and prefer to slaughter infested. Hieracon is almost as good as draco and is hella more fun. You should try it, instead of complaining about how someone else mastery is higher than yours.

Firstly.......... You missed the point. it's not about loot caves. It's about player behavior from loot caves that are left to sit and ROT.

Secondly............ People who think MR means ANYTHING are a joke. They should be ashamed of themselves for the way they treat other players with lower MR too. That's the exact kind of behavior I'm talking about.

Thirdly........... there aren't many people with higher MR than me anyways, and usually if they do they didn't even touch 80% of the content anyways so even if MR meant something it wouldn't matter to me if they did because they didn't actually "earn" it. They didn't get the actual experience that is meant to come with MR.

1 minute ago, Stratego89 said:

The issue isn't the loot cave. The issue is how players act when a loot cave sticks around and becomes commonplace. They become toxic and emboldened by a lack of action. There was no issue like there is now with draco back when xini was a thing, or viver, or egate. Only Draco. They had the issues every loot cave has ofc. But they don't have the issues Draco has of turning the community into a toxic cesspool in one spot that just gets worse and worse.

you keep mentioning something being toxic. WHich is odd. Ive rarely come across anyone to actually talk in game in any mission. I guess you spend enough time on draco to know though. Ill take your expert draco experience into my perspective when i think about grinding in warframe now. Thanks for your input.

Just now, Stratego89 said:

Firstly.......... You missed the point. it's not about loot caves. It's about player behavior from loot caves that are left to sit and ROT.

Secondly............ People who think MR means ANYTHING are a joke. They should be ashamed of themselves for the way they treat other players with lower MR too. That's the exact kind of behavior I'm talking about.

Thirdly........... there aren't many people with higher MR than me anyways, and usually if they do they didn't even touch 80% of the content anyways so even if MR meant something it wouldn't matter to me if they did because they didn't actually "earn" it. They didn't get the actual experience that is meant to come with MR.

If MR means nothing then why do you care.

If Draco is a toxic node to you why do you repeatedly visit?

and lastly you're throwing around your MR and"experience" making you no better than those you're actively complaining about. GG no re

Just now, Stratego89 said:

Because draco stayed so long (when xini was a loot cave you didnt have that massive nuking potential / it was a fast scaling defense) 

Honestly viver would have been a 2 times worse lootcave than draco if they didnt change it, i got 4k kills there in the same time i now get 2k on draco

But aside from that i do not really mind draco, i use it for every new weapon i get, i max them out asap and then try them out with some mods slapped on, if i like it i then forma rush it on draco and then enjoy it at its max potential, this is just how i like to play and i think this is a main point why people play draco, they dont want to fight with rank 0 weapons, they want them maxed asap and enjoy the power of them

1 minute ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Because draco stayed so long (when xini was a loot cave you didnt have that massive nuking potential / it was a fast scaling defense) 

Honestly viver would have been a 2 times worse lootcave than draco if they didnt change it, i got 4k kills there in the same time i now get 2k on draco

But aside from that i do not really mind draco, i use it for every new weapon i get, i max them out asap and then try them out with some mods slapped on, if i like it i then forma rush it on draco and then enjoy it at its max potential, this is just how i like to play and i think this is a main point why people play draco, they dont want to fight with rank 0 weapons, they want them maxed asap and enjoy the power of them

^ efficient gaming. Gotta get the weapon usable before going HAM in a T4 void

10 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

you keep mentioning something being toxic. WHich is odd. Ive rarely come across anyone to actually talk in game in any mission. I guess you spend enough time on draco to know though. Ill take your expert draco experience into my perspective when i think about grinding in warframe now. Thanks for your input.

Haha... HAHAHAHA suggesting I'd visit that cesspool? Really? Wow. Man you are clueless I tell you what. The toxic people are in the toxic place. You said you don't Draco- well there's why you don't see them. I've visited draco exactly 4 times in my entire warframe career and every experience was the same. The first time was to clear the node. The second time was to see if they'd gotten even worse like I'd been told they had. The other two times following that were to see if they were still bad- sure enough yep. Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it's not happening. If you honestly don't draco why would you care so much about if something happens to it? Here's what I think. I think you do Draco. I think you're lying just for the sake of trying to make a fake point to defend it. I think you're in denial and you're one of them. Your "turn the game off" comment is typical behavior from them.

11 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

If MR means nothing then why do you care.

If Draco is a toxic node to you why do you repeatedly visit?

and lastly you're throwing around your MR and"experience" making you no better than those you're actively complaining about. GG no re

I don't care about MR. Once again, it's player toxicity. You seem to lack a fundamental capacity of reading ability needed to carry out this conversation. I think it'd be best if I just let you rest your head instead so I'm done after this.

I don't repeatedly visit. I don't touch that filthy place more than once every few months to see if it's still as much of a toxic ****hole as ever. It always has been.

I'm not throwing my MR around. You said I was mad that people are higher MR than me so I simply made clear that not many people even are. GG no re? Yep. Definitely a draco scrub. God you guys are so annoying. If someone should turn the game off, it's you guys. You don't even actually PLAY- so why even turn it on. You don't do anything for the community but create toxicity, just... go.