Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overframe

kasalaba

2 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

how do console players get screwed?

If we want to play it we can only get the Origins or Collector's edition. And I'm not paying an extra $20 for 5 skins I don't want and a handful of items for other games I don't even play, and probably couldn't even anyway. 

6 hours ago, GrimKonstantin said:

I'm here with you, that other game has three big flaws for me: PvP only, painfully slow pace compared to this game, and Blizzard.

Even the "faster" characters are as slow as a crippled slug. The only one that's fast enough is the brazilian skater dj healing man.

2 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Still, it's only $60 on consoles, stop whining.

If it were minimum $60 on all platforms, I'd buy it. If the gear from Origins ed. was worth $20, I'd buy it. But since it's not, and they're not, I won't. It's horses#!t and I'll keep complaining.

2 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

but would you pay $60 dollars for a crap CoD game that' basically the same rehashed multiplayerevery year?

I haven't touched CoD since MW2.

Overwatch as a concept is awesome, like if The Incredibles was a video-game. However, the MOBA genre is f***ing cancer.

So as a whole, the game is a lot like the Nami Solo. Amazing fluff aspect, and garbage under the hood.

14 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

That other game has one big flaw for me; console players get f@#%ed over by the price, and I will not stand for it.

PC games have always been cheaper, not sure why this is news.

And as far as Overwatch goes, lets just say that I haven't played Warframe since its release