Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Nintendo Character and Why?

(PSN)joshw1400

(I know some of you guys have played/seen at least 1 nintendo game/character in your childhood)Anyway my favorite character is Yoshi because 1. He's one of the cutest characters I've ever seen 2. I used to use him in Smash Bros 3. If you ever watched DashieXP, that's self explanatory(cause he's the homie). Z

Yoshi

From Tetris Attack

Beat that game on the hardest difficulty

then watched as facebook copied its design into 20 copy cat games

Tetris Attack was like the first of its kind

Red and Blue yoshi from Super Mario World

I loved finding the red yoshi on the cliff

And blue, because he flies

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis
*Blue yoshi mostly, red yoshi definetly, no yellow or green

Wolf Link, because why not and it's pretty awesome + wolf is my favorite animal. So Link is kinda an auto win for me.

However, if I had to choose someone else, then I would pick Captain Falcon. Reason why is because he is like the nintendo version of superman, but more mortal and awesome. Beside, who would deny this awesome moment?

Don't you guys be starting a waifu war or else this topic might get off topic.

I would have to say Samus since the Metroid Fusion was the first hand held game I have played (Lego's chess was the very first game I played as a kid).

1 hour ago, Dewsitine said:

Don't you guys be starting a waifu war or else this topic might get off topic.

Well, we are in off topic.

1 hour ago, Dewsitine said:

I would have to say Samus since the Metroid Fusion was the first hand held game I have played (Lego's chess was the very first game I played as a kid).

Same here, though my first was a crash bandicoot game. Metroid fusion was the one that really caught my imagination, though; all those bizarre creatures and heavy atmosphere were so exciting to 9 year old me.
The SA-X still unnerves me even today...