Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Rework Feedback [Post Update 18.13]

Satinpuppies

5 hours ago, CaptainStrawberry said:

In some ways, the Oberon first ability scaling gives me hope that Volt receives the same treatment. I mean I did see the same arguments of smites to shock.

I'd like to have all his caps and limits removed and have real sinergies, also he needs an augment to use his passive for real at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Gurpgork said:

But... He has Transistor Shield... Which accomplishes exactly that...?

In fact, I said at the moment he needs an augment to make use of his passive unlike other warframes which are direct.

Edited by giovanniluca

Whoa, I'm surprised to see this thread still going on...

As unfortunate as it may sound, reaching 1k pages won't help. Volt just got a "rework" and other Frames should be ahead on the line.

I really liked Volt, and believe me, I'd love to see him in a decent position among our current Frames, but I tried playing him again and it is extremely frustrating, as there are several other Frames that excel in many more things at the same time compared to Volt.

Saw someone posting that DE should have a clear objective before re-reworking Volt to have a better output, and although I agree, I believe the idea of synergies and the tweaks on his skills are really good, but they were TERRIBLY executed, as the concept is all there in every part of his kit, but they all just fail in comparison to any other skill in the game.

I believe it will be grueling to wait for the result of another rework, looking into the next updates DE is planning, and as how they will require exclusive attention.

On 7/17/2017 at 10:34 PM, Toramaru said:

As unfortunate as it may sound, reaching 1k pages won't help. Volt just got a "rework" and other Frames should be ahead on the line.

I really liked Volt, and believe me, I'd love to see him in a decent position among our current Frames, but I tried playing him again and it is extremely frustrating, as there are several other Frames that excel in many more things at the same time compared to Volt.

Saw someone posting that DE should have a clear objective before re-reworking Volt to have a better output, and although I agree, I believe the idea of synergies and the tweaks on his skills are really good, but they were TERRIBLY executed, as the concept is all there in every part of his kit, but they all just fail in comparison to any other skill in the game.

I believe it will be grueling to wait for the result of another rework, looking into the next updates DE is planning, and as how they will require exclusive attention.

Its been a year. And if a bunch of hardcore Ash fans or Frost fans began asking for qol, im sure theyd get a response or some type of action. Conspiracy theory

On 7/17/2017 at 8:34 PM, Toramaru said:

At this point, I don't even care when, or rather if Volt will get a rework. Like you said there are other frames that are ahead on the line. All I want is for DE to at least acknowledge that this post exists. It could even just be a one-off comment or something, because all of this would've been pointless if they never even knew that it existed.

Edited by GeometricBison

Just now, GeometricBison said:

Hmm, ok.

I simply keep posting here because im stubborn. DE Rebecca was very nice and enthusiastic, and push for us to get the riot sheildb amd demo'd it here (even though they were using a dev build with primed effeciency mods that werent in game yet) and we all were excited. They fixed some bugs, amde life a little better, and i guess that was it. When we all kept complaining about the problems, especially the new problem of riot sheild and its ridiculous drain, DE Danielle busted onto the scene with that piece. And no other developer has said a word about volt here since. I think both sides had there expectations crushed.

1 minute ago, giovanniluca said:

He was showed in the plains of eidolon teaser as a toy for childrens.

I mean on the forums.

But him being a childrens toy is probably accurate to how i feel about him.

I think he really has no future other than just being a starter frame. His quirks and failings will always be there because he a training wheel meant to be discarded once you've grown up.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I mean on the forums.

But him being a childrens toy is probably accurate to how i feel about him.

I think he really has no future other than just being a starter frame. His quirks and failings will always be there because he a training wheel meant to be discarded once you've grown up.

Well they didn't bother even making a prime trailer, and the prime is just base volt with gold sticked everywhere, even the prime effect lightning on shock is recycled from the grineer toxic tileset, and you can't even recolor it so it's even more obvious.

Edited by giovanniluca

3 hours ago, giovanniluca said:

Well they didn't bother even making a prime trailer, and the prime is just base volt with gold sticked everywhere, even the prime effect lightning on shock is recycled from the grineer toxic tileset, and you can't even recolor it so it's even more obvious.

At least he has cool Tennogen skins