Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rate my Mag Prime Build

Blue_Gardevoir

Question

Hi everyone. So the question is simple. I've made a build and i really like it but i've got a problem. I don't know what to put in my last slot.

Build: Corrosive Projection, Transient Fortitude, Fleeting Expertise (Rank 3), Streamline, intensify, Primed continuity, Stretch, Redirection and Power Drift (Exilus slot)

All of this give me: 1110 shield, 300 health, 150 power, 88% duration, 170% effiency, 145% range and 200% strenght.

But, for my last slot, should i put a Vitality to have 740 health or a Primed Flow and have 450 power. Because Mag is quite an hungry warframe for energy but she's squish. To try both build i'd need to forma 4 time while i only need to do it 3 time if i know where i'm going. so you opinion could save me a lot.

Thanks for everyone who bring their opinion.

9 answers to this question

I say go with primed/ Flow and replace Intensify with Natural Talent to speed her casting and it will help Polarize travel faster too!

For Aura mod, i don't know if you really need CP, but give it few more tests and try to switch between CP and ES and see how it works for you since Polarize can strip enemy's armor, not as good CP but it's there!

Edited by Prinny13

all is good but u really do not need strenght on mag anymore. polarize deals fixed dmg (not affected by mods) and if u got tons of range u can lockdown huge areas with magnetize and since it absorbs dmg and then deals it to anyone inside (get pretty insane at high lvls) all u want is to cast it into big groups and maybe use polarize to strip armor off and use it to power magnetize even more

i'd bring a Gun that can give you Health.

then i guess you could go with more Energy - but you'll REALLY appreciate having more Duration. add more Duration.
i'd even say use like a half ranked Transient Fortitude and then add Constitution. you really want that Duration.

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

you'll REALLY appreciate having more Duration

TBH, I can't quite agree.

I've got 88% Duration which makes Magnetize bubbles last easily long enough to kill a bunch of doods
but not too long, where the bubbles stay around as useless obstacles for your bullets
(and also currently suicide zones until that bug is fixed, heh),
plus you get more frequent opportunities to make use of the (yay 235% Range) expire-explosion.

Sure, Duration helps Polarize but I just don't find it worth focusing on
(and the range I've got on it is ~sufficient for my purposes), YMMV.

Admittedly, I haven't really tried the new Mag in a "stationary" mission
where you might want to turn choke / spawn points into meat grinders,
in those cases I guess higher Duration would work quite nicely :D

On 5/31/2016 at 0:42 AM, Hemmo67 said:

all is good but u really do not need strenght on mag anymore. polarize deals fixed dmg (not affected by mods) and if u got tons of range u can lockdown huge areas with magnetize and since it absorbs dmg and then deals it to anyone inside (get pretty insane at high lvls) all u want is to cast it into big groups and maybe use polarize to strip armor off and use it to power magnetize even more

That's wrong. Just made some test and with a regular unmodded mag (100% power strength), on a level 60 crewman, you do 399 damage while using a full power strength you do about 1120 damage, and i'm pretty sure the damage don't fall off with the distance.

8 hours ago, LightAlphaRat said:

That's wrong. Just made some test and with a regular unmodded mag (100% power strength), on a level 60 crewman, you do 399 damage while using a full power strength you do about 1120 damage, and i'm pretty sure the damage don't fall off with the distance.

with what ability u tested that?

magnetize scales from enemy dmg making it insane at high lvls even with low strenght