Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there another way to get Tempo Royal?

(PSN)AssaulterInMe25

Question

22 answers to this question

The only mob it drops off of is the Isolator Bursa (low drop rate ~2%) in corpus mission, or than that you can wait for Baro to have it again.

Other than those two, trade is the only option.

Edit: I don't know if Baro lags behind offerings on console compared to PC. If he does, he just had it last visit I believe, so it might be there tomorrow.

Edited by GrimKonstantin
more info

7 minutes ago, (PS4)AssaulterInMe25 said:

I actually need that stance for my War, but i don't know where, can anyone give me info on where i should get one?

When you're hunting bursas for mods, hack them after defeating them. The drop chance of mods become much greater.

1 minute ago, (PS4)AssaulterInMe25 said:

Still, I need Tempo Royale, it feels uncompatible when i'm using due to the weapon slamming too much.

In that case, I suggest start running void and save up your Ducats for Baro visit (maybe a few visit away since consoles are a behind). It's much better option than pulling your hair out farming Bursa with the low drop rate. 

32 minutes ago, Manyc said:

When you're hunting bursas for mods, hack them after defeating them. The drop chance of mods become much greater.

Since when?

Hacking does not increase the chance of mods to drop.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Isolator_Bursa  See notes here.

•  
Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D
not used to new forum layout :(

8 hours ago, (PS4)AssaulterInMe25 said:

I'll go with the Bursa, it may be a challenging enemy, but the drop rate helps a little. :D

Bursa is actually worse than Rathuum, since its 1 bursa out of 3 types, and then you need to roll for the mod drop, which is 3%, of which you then have a 2.01% chance of a gold mod, which could be either a fusion core or tempo royale. 

So its actually like...0.0003% drop from bursas

Edit since chance is actually worse than 0.0006%

.02x.03=.0006

.0006x.5=.0003%

1 in 3333 chance, which is per kill, so after 3333 kills you still might not have it. Or you could get 50 in a row...thus is probability...

Rathuum is .25, or 1 in 400

Edited by ArchangelusAlpharius

1 minute ago, ArchangelusAlpharius said:

Bursa is actually worse than Rathuum, since its 1 bursa out of 3 types, and then you need to roll for the mod drop, which is 3%, of which you then have a 2.01% chance of a gold mod, which could be either a fusion core or tempo royale. 

So its actually like...0.0006% drop from bursas

Wish me luck.

9 hours ago, N64Gamefreak said:

Why PM?  Why not just post the answer here?  4D isn't the only one who wants to know.

Because the forum as rules against posting it. I'm open to PM whoever wants it.