Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.13.3

[DE]Megan

I was in a mission when the hot fix came and i was on 1 hour in T4 survival and the mission ended and i lost all my orime parts, but still got the argon crystals and stuff, i wasted 1 hour of my life and lost like 8 prime parts, fking buggy game 

im done with this game!

I bet im not going to get any response om this post because they dont want to take the time to give me back my stuff that i wasted my time with

F*** this game, full of bugs

Edited by 0ry0nd3rz

2 hours ago, J0YK1LL said:

Could anyone please tell me if I'm losing my mind....before the last update when replaying Rank missions you could get a bit of XP (nothing worth a crap, but a bit) and after the update, nothing. Is this on purpose or a bug? I have been asking for days and even submitted a support ticket and have yet to get an answer. So, please....if anyone has a definite answer, not a guess, I would really appreciate it.

not sure if someone already answered you, but this was either a bug or something they didn't intent for. You're not actually meant to get any xp at all for redoing the mastery rank ups. It was fully removed from the game in update 18.13.1 I think, or update 18.13.2

2 hours ago, Xylyssa said:

DE for the most part ignores feedback. I mean, look at how they didn't change a thing about Saryn's rework with all the negative feedback that got.

yeah, that's because DE knew it was actually really powerful is built right, and they just wanted to wait until the general population of warframe players caught on to how powerful she really is.

2 hours ago, Yonekura said:

Something needs to be done about volts riot shields energy consumption. Like get rid of it because it already has a duration to begin with.

no, that would be stupid, having the energy drain is good on part of keeping it stable and less op because the duration is for the shield alone, being able to pick the shield up and block all incoming damage needs to be balanced. And tbh, it's not that bad of a drain if you have the right build

Posting these in every patch notes until we get see them fixed.

PBR'd Prime frames are still in dire need of a "trim" color option.

And, Nekros is unable to Desecrate certain enemies if they play a preset death animation.

3 hours ago, Xylyssa said:

DE for the most part ignores feedback. I mean, look at how they didn't change a thing about Saryn's rework with all the negative feedback that got.

DE is probably one of the best companies when it comes to feedback. fixing these passives is probably not an immediate fix, nor is fixing any issues with frame skins or animations. not to mention they are obviously working on other things at the same time. these devs are humans, not ingenious robots that can fix all the community's issues in one hotfix.

The MR change that gives the frame or weapon you are leveling mor mod cap doesn't change the core problem with leveling imo.

I'm MR 17 so lets use this as an exempel.

I get 17 (or 34) extra mod cap when the item is level 0 but this also makes the first 17 levels a complete waste of time when leveling. This is especially noticeable on frames since you can't use any abilities and thus the extra mods that you put on doesn't do anything until you hit level 10.

An approprierat change would be to just make the weapons or frame start at your MR rank, this will save a lot of time when leveling and as i mentioned above what is the point of me leveling 17 levels for no extra mod cap or any other form of gain.

This is less of an issue for weapons since they do not change with level.

If DE is worried about "passive MR leveling" then just make the first rank up for a frame or weapon work like it does currently in 18.13.3 and add my change to consecutive rank ups (using forma)

Please reply if you have other thoughts on this :)

So...until the Mag nerf...mag was useless against graneer and infested but was good for corpus...now it's useless for everything...it was my favorite WF and WF was my favorite game...until now...btw i'm MR21 and have every WF, every weapon...so...bye WF

As widely requested, Hek’s original sound has been restored and our Sound Team has made it work with the new weapon sound tech.

Oh so you could revert a single gun's sound due to it being widely requested but actually the rest of the patch DUE TO BEING DISLIKED BY LIKE 80% OF ALL PLAYERS... Nice...

Please can you fix valkyr hysteria, i know she was OP, but the additionnal drain energy for no reason is just frustrating. At least give a reason to the energy drain to increase, like she get damage, she come more angry, so she use more energy AND make more damage. If she don't fight, energy drain slowly drop down cause she calm down a little bit. For me that will be a little bit more balancing her abbilty and will be less frustrating then just energy drain.

Same for Trinity, fix blessing, Trinity have a range why blessing is not affect by it?

thanks for reading, and for the other new customisation stuff.

5 hours ago, Firefly0037 said:

and yet look at how OP she is - even more so than she was before 

Reveal hidden contents

3c686ebeeb.jpg

people will complain about anything as long as they have to adapt even the slightest.  there's a word for that.... it's called entitlement.  no wait.... immaturity... uh... yeah both.

I don't know how it's not obvious that DE are the devs and know how their own updates work before we even see them.  There's no need for them to listen to "negative feedback" if it's just people complaining about something that was actually improved.

I'm guessing you sat in a corner spamming Spore on Molt with a Synoid Simulor. That is the only way I've seen a Saryn perform that way. The fact that to be efficient with her REQUIRES you use all your abilities at once is idiotic and too stressful for most players. Not to mention to survive you are almost required to rely on Shadow Step, MAX Vitality AND Regenerative Molt. Even then she is taken down in a shot or two depending on enemy level unless you hide in a secluded spot and cheese. they ruined her when they made her a debuffer. She used to be a Melee Tank with poison based procs but had to rework her because common fodder didn't know how to use her. I will never forgive DE. They betrayed Saryn and her players.

43 minutes ago, Xylyssa said:

I'm guessing you sat in a corner spamming Spore on Molt with a Synoid Simulor. That is the only way I've seen a Saryn perform that way. The fact that to be efficient with her REQUIRES you use all your abilities at once is idiotic and too stressful for most players. Not to mention to survive you are almost required to rely on Shadow Step, MAX Vitality AND Regenerative Molt. Even then she is taken down in a shot or two depending on enemy level unless you hide in a secluded spot and cheese. they ruined her when they made her a debuffer. She used to be a Melee Tank with poison based procs but had to rework her because common fodder didn't know how to use her. I will never forgive DE. They betrayed Saryn and her players.

ok first of all:  do you know how to look at screenshots?  do you see a synoid simulor?  I don't even like using the weapon.

second: if using abilities and learning the most efficient ways to play the game is too much for you, then you shouldn't even be playing warframe, as that is literally a good chunk of learning the game.  I don't run shadow step or even melee much at all - it's not "required" to rely on those.  Saying anything is "required" in warframe is solely based off of your opinion, which is very quickly becoming irrelevant considering it doesn't even seem like you can have an open mind and adapt to what DE's vision for the game is.  All about handouts and entitlement, eh?

third:  she excels at melee more than she used to - before, she was a 4 spammer whose damage capped off at a certain point, relying on high damage and short duration.  Now it's quite the opposite - as a debuff frame and synergy with toxin melee, you can not only carry over into high-end content well with a squad, but also give plenty of support.  She's got cc, dps, massive debuffs, and a distraction - what more could you @(*()$ want?

fourth: And this is where you've really dug yourself a hole - if you can't stay alive with regenerative molt and staying mobile (aka not afk'ing), then don't play saryn... or any frame.  As I've already mentioned, she's got a complete kit at your disposal ready to be used and an insanely high energy pool to utilize.  Stick some rage on there and life strike on the melee, and you're golden.

You'll very rarely see me, or any player who's actually mastered the new saryn, stand still.  She's a tank, but not an inaros tank.  She's now a perfect balance of what she was always supposed to be.  So please, if you really are still butthurt and not trying to troll (well, either way), go play hello kitty online.  It seems like that might be a better fit for you.

Edited by Firefly0037