Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game s that wasted your life time

Zdeadfallout

So...right now I feel a bit broken/sad...then I wondered What Other Games Wasted Life (instead of Warframe lol) 

I'll begin....Right now Undertale, I just finished the normal ending and trying to get the good ending 

tell me yours ^^

P.S: I updated the list:

Just Cause 3

Battlefield 3

Fallout 4 

Serious Sam games

Red Alert 2 (Yuri)

Claw (That old Beautiful game)

Edited by Zdeadfallout

Games that feels like wasting my time will be set aside very quickly... Didn't have that with Warframe from the time I started to play for like two weeks. Then I understood the game and the mechanics, since then, I never stopped... Only took a break for personal life stuff. 

If you feel overwhelmed for any reason possible, it's best to take a short break! ;)

Fallout 3 (good)

Fallout new Vegas(good waste)

Fallout 4(sad waste of time)

Minecraft

DESTINY (a crime against humanity)

Civilization V

Dragon age inquisition (trying to get as many ships as possible. Why you no love me lelliana? [not josephine, she wasn't who I was thinking about] lelliana why???)

The last of us multiplayer (so many, many, many b.s. deaths)

Shadow of mordor (it's my go to when I have no internet)

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
I made an error

15 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Disgaea

Star ocean: till the end of time

Skyrim

Civ4

For myself I chose not to list Star Ocean 3 since I put in 240 hours into a save and was cleaning my memory card and accidentally erased it and got left with the save with Roger at 60 hours.

11 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

For myself I chose not to list Star Ocean 3 since I put in 240 hours into a save and was cleaning my memory card and accidentally erased it and got left with the save with Roger at 60 hours.

Ouch. That why i had like 6 different save files.

Speaking of Star Ocean, any clue if I&F any good?

Original Deus Ex.

It's over a decade now, and I've played it longer than any other game. Not every day you get a game that even became true (the devs didn't include the Twin Towers, as they felt they wouldn't be standing anymore ... 9/11 came shortly after the game's release, too). Great story, as well.

Probably a few, CSS was my first online game followed by BF2 and then 2142. Miss the glory days of 2142, especially where I found that default assault class rifles (SCARL/Krylov muh babies) were better than other ones if you knew how to properly use 'em, always loved annihilating people once I really started to play the game. Frequently used the Baur too. Good times T_T

L4D2 I spent ages on as well.

Edited by Naith

49 minutes ago, Naith said:

Probably a few, CSS was my first online game followed by BF2 and then 2142. Miss the glory days of 2142, especially where I found that default assault class rifles (SCARL/Krylov muh babies) were better than other ones if you knew how to properly use 'em, always loved annihilating people once I really started to play the game. Frequently used the Baur too. Good times T_T

L4D2 I spent ages on as well.

Only if EA remade it....it will surely Sh!t on CoD's cancerous fan base