Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a build for Nekros that gives him something to do besides farming?

(PSN)Sin-Kytori

Question

10 answers to this question

You could turn him into a battle tanker with Shield of Shadows, Despoil and Health Conversion.

Desecrate creates a ton of HP orbs, and Health Conversion will give him a ton of survivability, plus the damage reduction from Shield of Shadows will help. You need to lose HP so you can pick up HP orbs to get the armor bonuses from Health Conversion (Taking damage from enemies to lose the HP for Health Conversion isn't safe or reliable), so Despoil is the perfect choice to control your HP and tank all the things.

Equilibrium helps to.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Try this for a supportive role... which makes farming a byproduct. Take the augment mods for both Desecrate and Soul Punch with Equilibrium, and build from there. Its a tough one to get used to, but to be able to revive others constantly at a far distance... without having to use Vazarin.... there can be alot of merit to it.

Shadows of the Dead has multipliers on the damage and health of your shadows so you could go try focusing on that, power strength and duration to build yourself your own army of the undead.

Alternatively, Terrify is a very strong ability, good panic button that also weakens enemy armor.

Soul Punch has decent utility so you can use that from time to time as minor cc when you reload.

Gotta say though PURK1LL3R's suggestion sounds like a lot of fun.

indeed, Despoil will let you freely cast Desecrate whenever without negatively affecting the rest of your Abilities. Health Conversion would be convenient too.
if you have Equilibrium, all of the Health Orbs means you have infinite Energy.

Shield of Shadows will help you be more durable as well.
Power Strength is useful to allow Terrify to hit more Enemies at once.

it might be hard to fit all of these at once though.

I had some fun recently with a Despoil/Shadows/Health Conversion build like the one described above. If you've got the mod space for it you can also try slotting in Energy Conversion to amp up your Shadows casts, since you'll be getting energy orbs pretty frequently with Desecrate.

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

I love tankros, it's been my main build ever since i got him :D

I personally use:

• Blind Rage max
  • Primed Continuity
  • Health Conversion
  • Primed Flow
  • Equilibrium
  • Despoil
  • Shield of Shadows
  • Vitality
  • Exilus - Power Drift

You're almost at max damage reduction (84%/90%), but you have a lot of HPs to play with and 1415 armour, let alone for the fact that you can self-sustain and self-heal indefinitely. Bring weapons that can kill stuff fast and you're set.

Incidentally, it's also good for gettin mats in a more fun way since you'll be using Desecrate a lot anyway to get your health down to get health orbs to get health and energy back.

EDIT: can't cancel the quote :(

Edited by Autongnosis