Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dark Split-Sword Profile Codex Bug

melodicuprising

Codex screen from the Profile > Equipment page shows a weird bug of the Dark Split-Sword having two instances with different names. I did rank it up to about rank 25 in dual sword mode, then switched to heavy blade mode to rank 30. See pic below:

http://imgur.com/cP1u0lv

It is interesting to note that the Codex when viewed from the Liset displays the Dark Split-Sword correctly (without anything extra).

I managed to max out both single & dual ones in Codex by playing with stances (I had single one left on rank 14, removing all stances maxed it out correctly)

However that still leaves up the normal " Dark Split-Sword" now showing up correctly

1 hour ago, melodicuprising said:

Codex screen from the Profile > Equipment page shows a weird bug of the Dark Split-Sword having two instances with different names. I did rank it up to about rank 25 in dual sword mode, then switched to heavy blade mode to rank 30. See pic below:

http://imgur.com/cP1u0lv

It is interesting to note that the Codex when viewed from the Liset displays the Dark Split-Sword correctly (without anything extra).

the points go too dark hybrid sword a friend of mine ha the same problem he doesent rank up da dark split sword xp but there is a bugged dark hybrid sword like u have that gets all the xp

... I have also encounter this problem with the "Dark Split Sword" not showing it's maxed status on the Profile>Equipment tab.

Warframe_01.png

Warframe_02.png

(I have also observed the "MK1-BO" shows it's maxed status as unranked on the Profile>Equipment tab, which I have maxed-out months ago.)

Warframe_03.png

Edited by xV3NOMx

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:38 PM, Obsidian_Circle said:

I recently use a forma on my Dark Split Sword and returned to leveling it.  I discovered that I continue to level but I get not further capacity for MODs.  I hope DE sees this and tries to nail it down.  I do like the sword.  Thanks for reading my post.  I hope others have noticed this too.

I had a similar (but not exact) result. Since you can use 5 different stances on this weapon I decided to remove the polarity (clear it out, so I wouldn't have the penalty on mod capacity). After I committed the forma to it (which it did use) the stance polarity was the same, and I was out one forma. Very much not ok with me.

Seems like there are quite a few bugs floating on this