Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best node for farming void keys?

ConciliarPath6

Question

10 answers to this question

Hieracon IS best place......Keys have 100% drop chance on 300 , 700 , 1100, 1500, 1900, 2300 etc (if you dont fail any drills)

tho its RNG wich key from t3/4 you get. There ISNT place where RNG wouldnt rule your life.

Neptune/ Pluto spy is good aswell.

Also why want Defence keys?  only key type i will never run out..

9 minutes ago, ConciliarPath6 said:

What is the best node for farming t3/t4 def keys. I know draco drops em but 4 waves for 1 key is too much and Hieracon doesn't have good drop chance, 80% of the time i get credits.

Hieracon, just because it isn't giving what you want doesn't mean it isn't the best place for them. Welcome to RNG and the "grind".

9 minutes ago, (PS4)urkonse said:

Hieracon IS best place......Keys have 100% drop chance on 300 , 700 , 1100, 1500, 1900, 2300 etc (if you dont fail any drills)

tho its RNG wich key from t3/4 you get. There ISNT place where RNG wouldnt rule your life.

Neptune/ Pluto spy is good aswell.

Also why want Defence keys?  only key type i will never run out..

Whoops. Typo. I meant t3/t4 keys, not t3/t4 def keys.

Hieracon is a good place in general. When your not getting keys, your getting cores. It also drops multi-shot mods (for those who don't already have a collection of them) and its pretty rare to walk out with less than 50K-60K credits. Oh yeah and cryotic for when you decide to build that pretty-animated over-expensive underwhelming ice hammer.....

28 minutes ago, Joel_The_Jackle said:

Hieracon is a good place in general. When your not getting keys, your getting cores. It also drops multi-shot mods (for those who don't already have a collection of them) and its pretty rare to walk out with less than 50K-60K credits. Oh yeah and cryotic for when you decide to build that pretty-animated over-expensive underwhelming ice hammer.....

I already have Sibear :D

Augustus for non-endless mode T4 keys.

Draco for endless mode T4 keys (and, no, it's not too much work; games only last about a quarter hour, even with 40watt tenno--and easily soloed with Nyx).

T3 keys are mixed in with other key tiers, so:

Hieracon is the best overall for T3 and T4 drops.

Triton is good for T3 and T4 drops.

Oceanum is good for combination of T2 and T3 drops.

ODD is good for T2 and T3 drops.

Mimas will drop both T2 and T3 keys and can be pleasingly streaky on T3 drops in 60min runs.

I've heard the Phobos endless modes can be good for T3 drops, but they're also mixed with T2 drops and I've never really farmed them, so not terribly familiar with the particulars.

Lastly, farm syndicate affinity and buy key packs from your employer of choice. Pretty random, but it's free for the taking if you've bothered to equip a sigil.