Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka is op.

(PSN)Nukerxero123

Question

I was trying to get neural sensors by killing alad v, but zanuka was not dying at all. The weapon I used was quanta vandal with 4000 magnetic damage, with 75 status per sec. Im also MR 12 so I know how the game works but this is ridiculous. I spent 20 minutes with my vandal trying to kill zanuka. It just wouldn't die. I used both firing modes. And yes I tried to kill zanuka first before alad v, so he won't be revived. What was happening. 4k magnetic should be enough for a lvl 20 zanuka. 

16 answers to this question

I think the intent was to knock Salad V down, then the "invulnerability" shields for Zanuka would go down, shoot zanuka while he revives Salad, shoot Salad down again, rince and repeat until zanuka dies.

Kill Salad first, then you can shoot Zanuka.

Zanuka is only vulnerable when Alad's shields are down.  If you incapacitate Alad, Zanuka will try to revive him, which will also return her invulnerability.

The trick is to keep Alad's shields down WITHOUT INCAPACITATING HIM so that Zanuka is always vulnerable and doesn't try to get her defenses back.

Edited by FrackingBiscuit

3 minutes ago, FrackingBiscuit said:

Zanuka is only vulnerable when Alad's shields are down.  If you incapacitate Alad, Zanuka will try to revive him, which will also return her invulnerability.

The trick is to keep Alad's shields down WITHOUT INCAPACITATING HIM so that Zanuka is always vulnerable and doesn't try to get her defenses back.

You're not fighting him right. As the guy above states, you gotta take Alad down first, then start ripping at Zanuka. I would recommend using Nova, Rhino, Frost or Mesa to fight him. Nova, Frost and Rhino can slow them both down with their powers. Mesa is aimbot so gunning down Zanuka while he's running to revive Alad is easy peasy. It's a little tricky cause you either gotta totally merk both of them really quickly, or down Alad far away enough from Zanuka so that you have enough time to kill Zanuka before he revives Alad.

1 minute ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

It's a little tricky cause you either gotta totally merk both of them really quickly, or down Alad far away enough from Zanuka so that you have enough time to kill Zanuka before he revives Alad.

...or you could NOT down Alad and just drop his shields so that Zanuka running to him isn't a problem at all, like I said.

Zanuka is vulnerable as longs as Alad's shields are down, and she doesn't try to help him until you down him.  So drop his shields but don't drop him, and you don't have to worry about a short time window.

3 minutes ago, FrackingBiscuit said:

...or you could NOT down Alad and just drop his shields so that Zanuka running to him isn't a problem at all, like I said.

Zanuka is vulnerable as longs as Alad's shields are down, and she doesn't try to help him until you down him.  So drop his shields but don't drop him, and you don't have to worry about a short time window.

Or Synoid Simulor and screw everything! :D