Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr D Pool

(PSN)F1REBLADE-69

Mr Dead Pool, a non-silent, Ninja. Mr Dead Pool, born in a workshop. Mr Pool, red suit, sexy non hero. Mr Pool funny as hell, if you like that kinda thing.

A new kind of Tenno? Potential or or a guy with too many issues? Discuss....

Just let him loose on the enemy types you love to hate... I'm in.  Send him on a time limited rampage like a Specter....nice. Reworked Excalibur?Fs4Umml.jpg

11 minutes ago, Tortolonch said:

This would be pretty funny, a Warframe that gains sentience somehow, cracking jokes with your Operator.

10/10 would like to see Oridis in a Warframe.

"I swear to god if you get me killed one more- WHO GAVE YOU THE CONTROLLER!?" 

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

2 hours ago, Tortolonch said:

This would be pretty funny, a Warframe that gains sentience somehow, cracking jokes with your Operator.

10/10 would like to see Oridis in a Warframe.

That is actually a realy good idea.

Perhaps he could take over a Corpus Robot. Perhaps a cool idea if you hack a Bursa? Or should he get his own body? Judging by the state of Ordis and the ship, it would be partly infested most likely.

Me and my friends always impersonate our warframes ( personal choice of character, funny perverted master assassin ASH voiced by Batman {My favorite}, I AM GROOT Rhino, Russian Frost, Disturbing Troll Loki, etc xD ) when we play but having the voices ingame would be awesome! 

"ASH get outta there before you lose another-"  "Tis but a scratch- AHHH!!! ... Im immortal you A hole!!!"

" I should have left you in the" "ARSEenal?" "Shut up... is that your arm on the floor!?" "My secret fapping technique hand! NOOO"

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

9 minutes ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

Me and my friends always impersonate our warframes ( personal choice of character, funny perverted master assassin ASH voiced by Batman {My favorite}, I AM GROOT Rhino, Russian Frost, Disturbing Troll Loki, etc xD ) when we play but having the voices ingame would be awesome! 

"ASH get outta there before you lose another-"  "Tis but a scratch- AHHH!!! ... Im immortal you A hole!!!"

" I should have left you in the" "ARSEenal?" "Shut up... is that your arm on the floor!?" "My secret fapping technique hand! NOOO"

Wouldn't Atlas be Groot?

9 hours ago, HRD654 said:

Mr. Pool, the only warframe that talks.

10 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

couldn't you just recolour an Excalibur red and black and use Dual Skanas? kinda the same thing really; both are hard to kill and good with Swords.

11 hours ago, reptillicus said:

Umm... so what is it you want OP?

Deadpool in Warframe?

If serious: No, that's $&*&*#(%&.

If it's a joke:Boo... lame joke.

Besides doesn't Clem cover the "Special" action hero trope?

11 hours ago, Zdeadfallout said:

Off-Topic....? 

-In case it is not sarcastic I wouldn't mind that kind of warframe in the game 

Can it really be 'off topic'?....

9 hours ago, DCypherThis13 said:

As I recall, Mr. Pool forgets to bring his gear(guns or ammo) when entering a mission...

Yes he does.....'Dang...can I borrow that Boltor thingy, looks cute.'

'You always forgot your homework too I bet...and no you can't.'

'Go join X-Men Clarence' while b***h slap this Kela into next week'

4 hours ago, undernown said:

That is actually a realy good idea.

Perhaps he could take over a Corpus Robot. Perhaps a cool idea if you hack a Bursa? Or should he get his own body? Judging by the state of Ordis and the ship, it would be partly infested most likely.

Now, that is a very nice idea an Ordis inhabited specter-type tool that appears for limited duration, once a mission. Borrows your primary and just wreaks havoc. WHile waiting for the Chimichanga's

I put deadpool in here, knowing he cannot be. It was kinda 'which would win Alien vs Predator (please...no more AVP movies). I think the idea of recolouring an Excal would be nice to try. A sarcastic, funny, insightful, brutal, talkative, uncontrollable Specter type weapon does it for me....as long as it talks like him.

Edited by (PS4)F1REBLADE-69
On advice....Apologies

16 minutes ago, (PS4)F1REBLADE-69 said:

Can it really be 'off topic'?....

Yes he does.....'Dang...can I borrow that Boltor thingy, looks cute.'

'You always forgot your homework too I bet...and no you can't.'

'Go join X-Men Clarence' while b***h slap this Kela into next week'

Now, that is a very nice idea an Ordis inhabited specter-type tool that appears for limited duration, once a mission. Borrows your primary and just wreaks havoc. WHile waiting for the Chimichanga's

I put deadpool in here, knowing he cannot be. It was kinda 'which would win Alien vs Predator (please...no more AVP movies). I think the idea of recolouring an Excal would be nice to try. A sarcastic, funny, insightful, brutal, talkative, uncontrollable Specter type weapon does it for me....as long as it talks like him.

Wait sarcastic, talkative, brutal - that's a PC Snob (not everyone is, but some really have a Scindo to grind). I await the flames...

It would be a pointless fight, warframes can die time and time again. Deadpool can not die. I wonder how deadpool would react to Loki, Limbo and all the insane CC powers we have. And he'll make jokes about the Warframes not talking I bet. But unless he gets to our Tenno there can never be a winner.

As for that last part, i hope your trying to so you just wanna have good fun. But if you intentialy wanna start a flame thread then moderstors won't take kindly to that.

Either way, this topic is definitely meant for off-topic.

3 minutes ago, undernown said:

It would be a pointless fight, warframes can die time and time again. Deadpool can not die. I wonder how deadpool would react to Loki, Limbo and all the insane CC powers we have. And he'll make jokes about the Warframes not talking I bet. But unless he gets to our Tenno there can never be a winner.

As for that last part, i hope your trying to so you just wanna have good fun. But if you intentialy wanna start a flame thread then moderstors won't take kindly to that.

Either way, this topic is definitely meant for off-topic.

Just 'fun' but see what you mean. I have edited original...apologies for any offence caused.

13 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

couldn't you just recolour an Excalibur red and black and use Dual Skanas? kinda the same thing really; both are hard to kill and good with Swords.

Hehe I did exactly that a long time ago. I also have him using dual dex furis and using limbo's stance.