Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin symbols appearing when i entered the void

IrrationalLogic

Question

22 answers to this question

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/260461914159577858/D65667629A03D99DE7DE9B07B2DB08E65019D030/  

Screenshot of the symbols.Not a bug and I hope a translator comes in this thread. :D

Also,I took this screenshot late.Red Text of the orokin council giving advice was at the top left corner.However it was Red instead of the usual White.

Edited by IrrationalLogic

10 minutes ago, IrrationalLogic said:

I just entered a T3 Ext,when my liset loading screen came in,my screen got all glitch and then a text bar appeared. orokin symbols flashed across the screen and then when I entered they were gone. anyone know of this?

Ignore the trolls.  You have a 0.1% chance to see that screen on loading a mission.  DE added it in U17 to tease some of the stuff in U18.  Full translated text can be found on the wikia

Spoiler

Void Link Severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.
Reinitiating dipolar connection on naval carrier.
Bow in standby for sync check and sync.
Motion compensation complete.
Selenic lensing locked.
Somatic control established.
Margulis implantation intact.
EVM status nominal.
War platform awaiting sync.

Initilizing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

It's been translated since U17. Check wiki.

It's a reboot of the Transference system.

You, sir, were almost hijacked by a Sentient. Give thanks to Margulis for that safety protocol.

Can you post the link for the wiki search?I'd really appreciate it.

Edited by IrrationalLogic
EDIT:Nvm i found it.

There ya go. Lots of awesome stuff about the various languages in the game on the wiki.

Edit: There are at least two versions of the text, that I'm aware of. One has a brief mention of Margulis at the bottom, with an affectionate quote (presumably written by Balas).

Very touching.

Edited by (PS4)BlitzKeir

Void Link Severed

Reason: foreign carrier detected. Origin: unknown. Suspection: tracking signal.
Reinitiating dipolar connection on novel carrier.
Bio in standby for check and sync.
Motion compensation complete.
Selenic lensing locked.
Somatic control established.
(Margulis) implantation intact.
EVM status nominal.
War platform awaiting sync.

Initilizing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

It's been translated since U17. Check wiki.

It's a reboot of the Transference system.

You, sir, were almost hijacked by a Sentient. Give thanks to Margulis for that safety protocol.

Woah really? I just thought it was a tease. Didnt know there was something behind it

2 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

They gonna take that out eventually? Or maybe disable it for us folks who have beaten the Second Dream Quest?

Don't see why they'd bother.  It's, as has been said, the system that links the operator and Warframe rebooting the connection to throw off a trace attempt.  The entire solar system is full of people that want you dead, so it's just as valid now as it was then.

7 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

They gonna take that out eventually? Or maybe disable it for us folks who have beaten the Second Dream Quest?

Given that the Sentient are an active threat that are seeking to eliminate the Tenno once and for all, I'd say keeping this active would be nice.

Would be cool if DE made something more out of that, like forewarning that the mission will occasionally spawn Sentient enemies.

3 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

Given that the Sentient are an active threat that are seeking to eliminate the Tenno once and for all, I'd say keeping this active would be nice.

Would be cool if DE made something more out of that, like forewarning that the mission will occasionally spawn Sentient enemies.

Oh damn, I would love that.

I've considered the possibility that it may not always be the Sentients... Part of me hopes TWW will be somehow related to it. Seems likely the arm possession thing will be part of U19.

10 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

Having Sentients outside of the Moon would be neat!
I haven't played on that tileset for a month now (due to farming and other reasons), and I had practically forgotten about the Sentients... >_<

1 hour ago, Railgun_Alter said:

Having Sentients outside of the Moon would be neat!
I haven't played on that tileset for a month now (due to farming and other reasons), and I had practically forgotten about the Sentients... >_<

But first re-work them... they are literal sponges right now and really no fun to fight when you do trigger them.

And they're sort of already on Uranus

11 minutes ago, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

But first re-work them... they are literal sponges right now and really no fun to fight when you do trigger them.

And they're sort of already on Uranus

Uranus just have Oculyst... which is the same as nothing

If you can stun/blind them, they go down pretty quick. Pretty sure Mag would do fine against them with her rework now as well.
Also, Sentients ARE supposed to be hard. Why would we be scared of them if it  weren't so?

20 minutes ago, Railgun_Alter said:

Uranus just have Oculyst... which is the same as nothing

If you can stun/blind them, they go down pretty quick. Pretty sure Mag would do fine against them with her rework now as well.
Also, Sentients ARE supposed to be hard. Why would we be scared of them if it  weren't so?

Pretty sure Battalysts and Conculysts do show up if they see ya tho unless they changed that recently?

There is a difference between actual challenge and fun versus broken bullet sponge, because as they are right now, they hit like ten freight trains and can pretty much nullify your entire arsenal if they decide to become resistant to any of the physical damage types, on top of needing the power of 10 Tenno to take down when you can only have 3 squadmates :o I don't really do Orokin Moon missions anymore because I have all the drift mods and Vengeful Revenant is not worth it, plus I don't like being restricted to like 2 viable frames versus Sentients. And if by chance I do go there most of the time I'll wait out the Occulysts in a room until they leave, which isn't fun. By all means, awesome enemies, they just need a tiny bit of tuning to really make them even worth fighting. Maybe everytime they adapt to a damage type, whatever damage type they've adapted to before becomes like a 50% resistance or so, and that decreases even more to a hard cap of max four adaptations (Six for Battalysts since they are tougher melee only brawlers?) Being made of an adaptable metal-esque substance is cool af, but I bet even something like that has its limits when it's riddled with lasers and bullets, set on fire, sliced, etc. If they changed the adaptation mechanism to something like that, there wouldn't even be a problem with the amount of health and armor they have, since they are pretty much minibosses. The only other thing they could do is maybe put a little less AoE on Conculyst shots, being hit ten miles from the impact point of one of their airburst explosive shots is @(*()&#036; ridiculous.