Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 3

[DE]Megan

Somehow after this latest Hotfix Lunaro games are even more checkspammy and it is even harder to actually do something with the ball once you have it. Idk what you guys did but I don't think this is what you intended.

Maybe give checking/knocking people down a cooldown or something? Idk

Things i think that should happen in Lunaro, 1 Faster throw speed on the arcata i cant count how many times that as soon as i got the ball i would get checked before i can throw it to either a teammate or the goal, 2 the E should be on a cooldown, and the time before the ball exploads should be like 3-3.5 seconds instead of 5 so that way it would be more focused on team play and pass it cause ball hogging is still a thing, and please add a voice notification when the enemy team has the ball or my team or something like that, and a better indicator for where the ball is would be nice, and some dedicated servers for it cause host is mvp most of the games, the number 1 thing i want in lunaro is i want to play with my friends and not against them.... these are just my thoughts and opinions. 

Edited by Kaibin
forgot something

Lunaro needs a penalty system to punish those who tackle players for an excessive amount of time.

I try to play lunaro and 1 player tackles me at all times so i won't get back up and the other score as many goals he wants.

Please do something DE!.

Still no fix for:

- Operator customisations resetting every day to default.

Since new operator customisations have been added, I bought a couple and started using them. Now every day my operator resets to default pre-customised version and has glitched male/female clipping body/clothing.

Please fix Night Equinox's skirt. In missions it hangs up in a strange gravity-defying way. Look at these pictures. In them, I'm not moving, falling or doing anything. I'm standing still, yet that piece of the dress on the left side of the frame is just suspended in mid-air for no reason.

MQtdZOk.jpg

3Mba4zm.jpg

So, DE, you ever planning on making the old Tenno earpieces actually fit on some of these new, smaller faces?

Don't get me wrong. I'd much rather you spent the time fixing actual glaring problems with the core gameplay--stuff like improving trade, recruiting, and nerfing the exponential enemy scaling--, but considering the fact that you seem to prefer spending all your bugfixing time on things like clipping and lighting, this is one I'd actually like to see done.

(While we're on the subject of clipping, Saryn P's skirt clips into her butt while she's standing still.)