Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: Lunaro 3

[DE]Megan

please let there be a foul when some one wont stop takiling you cues theres a hacker in the lunaros and he kept on controling the ball by making it go through me and nock me down then through the pole and it wasnt purpol and then there was 2 more guys they never stop dashing me cues they saw that apoctunity soz im 14 and im just shocked cues it was stuck in there so long just tring to quit 

why not just make the checking only viable to enemy players who have the ball... i tried playing it only to get stunlocked by 3 ffing people... 3 times... i now get why are there so many negative reviews about the game mode now... or add fouls for those who stunlock people. if the game will be too bad if checking is removed.

Single biggest issue with Lunaro right now IMO appears to be the matching system. I can't count how many games I've had today where it threw me into an in-progress game of 2 moon vs 3 sun, with sun already leading by 10+ points because they had the other moon player completely outnumbered and locked down before moon got its second member. Moon team would be outnumbered the whole time, almost never even getting to see a third member.

Please have group matching only let people into the match in pairs, not trickle in one by one. It's a pretty big turnoff to get matched into such skewed games. It's kind of the opposite of honor sport to have it so uneven. :s

4 hours ago, DesuTronic said:

They did, did you not read the post?

Removed the stagger effect from the Arcata in Lunaro

oh man... no... no they didn't actually it seems worse. People are pinning on first tackle keeping them on the ground indefinitely. Maybe you should play against Lunaro Ragers, and trollers they will keep you on the ground the ENTIRE GAME.

Edited by Arlayn
too much lol at first...

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Lunaro: Hotfix 3

Lunaro & Conclave Fixes and Changes

• You can now be knocked down during a roll/dodge. 
  • Removed the stagger effect from the Arcata in Lunaro - it'll now take multiple swings landed to stun an opponent.

just played a bit with it, it's still s#1t

nothing has been done about the E knockdown, its ok to get a knockdown if you have the ball, but to have someone constantly E spamming you while you dont have the ball makes you unable to play, its just annoying really and I already start using extremely annoying tactics to piss them off and take revenge for knockdown locking me with E while I dont even have the ball

if you dont have the ball you should maybe get pushed, but not knockdowned nor staggered

Just now, Memnoch1980 said:

Still no fix on the LMB (fire) to throw / pass being mapped on Channeling? Even tried mapping it to be more accessible to my fingers and still doesnt feel as natural and the fire button!

I just created a new profile for my mouse for Lunaro... if DE doesn't do it, guess I'll have to do it myself

Gave it some thought and it's seems really easy to solve the Lunaro. A fault system with some kind of timeout for player who check 2 or 3 times someone who isn't with the Lunaro, that'll avoid the eternal stagger and won't penalize someone who checks the one who had the ball a second before, that way we don't even need a cooldown. Also you're getting stunned in one hit but I guess this is a mistake since Megan's post said it would take several hits for the stun.

Also Melee shouldn't be possible while holding the Lunaro, if the bullet jump is "disable" to avoid people playing alone the shoulder hit should be too.

Fixes to the host migration problems with collor scheme and auto-balance would be nice too, preferable earlier since I don't like to be on a 3v1 but also don't want to be changed to the other team when the score is 12x1.

Hope those problems are solved before we got any kind of penalty for quitting, I usually don't quit but I had some really annoying games among the good ones(Usually they're good, anyways).

Edited by Naschtok

Fixed the drop rate of Silent Battery from Executioner Dhurnam in Level 85 Rathuum.

Fixed Executioner Dhurnam not spawning in level 60 Rathuum. 

It's chesa eggs all over again.

5 hours ago, Galactoast said:

Will we receive anything in place of these? I got mine from weekly conclave rewards, so I feel like I'm missing a reward I should have earned.

Edit: I still have the Shadow Harvest stance in my inventory.

Spoiler

5 hours ago, Galactoast said:

Why transmute to get a broken mod that was most likely going to be removed?

I mean seriously? Seems silly to spend so much credits on something that accidently got slipped into the build.

5 hours ago, Nitresco said:

DE has let people keep many unreleased mods in the past when they transmuted them. They rarely ever removed them.

This is one of the few times they have.

Although they did remove certain untended content before, they did let players occasionally keep the few other times, typically (not always) mods. Been a few times they would remove it all together (like the Affinity Amp mod that boosts affinity gains I believe it was for example, and another time for the outdated ability mods [Tornado?]). But still, there wasn't ever a "rarely" as there were just as many times were they removed content all together, less so with mods.

A fun note to mention, since we're talking strictly mods, there has only been 2 major leaks iirc, via sometime during the infamous unreleased Aura mods around Update 10, and the second time a few updates after, when more players we're obtaining them again, they removed some (Affinity Amp, Pistol Amp, etc), and others were kept (Toxin resistance) which are not tradable as of then.

But still, there never was a blanket rule for this and always has been a case-by-case basis. If an unintentional mod that can and has crashed players' clients, I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume it's going to be removed. The fact that [it was announced] it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place should be the obvious indicator to never assume otherwise.

Hence the original comment asking why those who bother to do this in the first place. It was at their discretion and due to the nature of this game updating on a weekly basis, it's their responsibility at the end of the day. So in that regard, if they don't get "compensated" then oh well. They shouldn't have wasted the effort on a bug/leak in the update.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

3 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

So in that regard if they don't get "compensated" then oh well. They shouldn't have wasted the effort on a bug/leak in the update.

In almost all cases of an unintentional mod being removed from player's inventories, there has been compensation. It's not unreasonable to ask for it considering the track record.

There's people, myself included, who had no idea said mod crashed people. All we heard was that there was new stance obtainable from transmutation. Given the possibility of yet another Cannonade scenario, it's not surprising people jumped on it.

Edited by Nitresco

I will say that there needs to be a bit of a rework of the checking system. Because this sort of thing is bullS#&$, because nothing you do can get you out of it unless they stop or someone else comes and knocks the stunlocker on their &#!. 

Just now, Nitresco said:

In almost all cases of an unintentional mod being removed from player's inventories, there has been compensation. It's not unreasonable to ask for it considering the track record.

Don't get me wrong, of course its reasonable to ask. But I suppose what I mean is (to those who did spent millions of credits trying to obtain this), since there is a chance they might not return anything back, it just seems [personally] a bit much to risk and silly to spend an evening transmuting.

4 minutes ago, LilyLincesa said:

I will say that there needs to be a bit of a rework of the checking system. Because this sort of thing is bullS#&$, because nothing you do can get you out of it unless they stop or someone else comes and knocks the stunlocker on their &#!. 

Oh I believe they mentioned they're going to do something about this in the Devstream earlier today. If it's what I'm remembering correctly, they mentioned it and said it wasn't coming along with this particular update. Along with a possible soft-ban for people who consistently quit mid game.

6 minutes ago, LilyLincesa said:

oh yeah, this is exactly what I have been talking about and complained about, they should make the knockdowns and staggers only work on the people with the ball, not on those without otherwise TROLLiNG IS BOUND TO HAPPEN

and if it takes too long before its fixed, it will destroy the game mode and noone will ever play it again, because of bad memories

9 minutes ago, LilyLincesa said:

Good example, but I have seen people do this in a more brutal fashion. This isn't even the worst I have seen when it comes to check abuse. At the same time the pain is some what funny... even though I suffered as well. Also pretty sure I have played you, and a rage checking issue came up where you were being knocked up and down the map not literally, but might as well have...

3 minutes ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

Oh I believe they mentioned they're going to do something about this in the Devstream earlier today. If it's what I'm remembering correctly, they mentioned it and said it wasn't coming along with this particular update. Along with a possible soft-ban for people who consistently quit mid game.

A soft ban for players suffering from the above which leads to them leaving mid way in the game? Really!? That is punishing for people being punished by the current checking system. Hopefully its implemented AFTER the checking issue is resolved.

Edited by Arlayn

1 minute ago, Nitresco said:

See my edit.

Ah, just read it!

and I understand now the perspective better now / makes more sense. Though I suppose the question is if they would actually give some sort of return. But like I mentioned I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't follow up with anything (or maybe they will lol).

8 minutes ago, Arlayn said:

A soft ban for players suffering from the above which leads to them leaving mid way in the game? Really!? That is punishing for people being punished by the current checking system. Hopefully its implemented AFTER the checking issue is resolved.

I don't know the details of this yet lol. Just the messenger boy, so to speak :P

and I relooked into it. Correction: they're going to possibly try next update to those who quit more than just a few times (I figure quitting 5+ times like other games I used to play), that there will be a penalty on Standing via reduced gaining and [just conjecture] for a certain amount of time or possibly just staying around for 1 or so matches.

I'm more than sure it wont be like what you're worried about lol.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow