The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro stun lock remove it please

denjiiiiii03

Hey guys everyone know about the new sport mode in conclave Lunaro.... im not here to say something for an hours so ill just ask you a question what you guys think of the stun lock (when people pushe you with melee attack) 

personnaly i hope dev wil remove it and fast

instead of just removing the ball with the left click everyone are doing it by pushing us on the ground and personnaly its freaking noob you cant do anything  you re on the ground and that all

this video is just to show what player are doing in most of the match its pissing me off 

Just now, SirCarmen said:

I think there just needs to be penalties like a time out box for those who try and spend most of the game smacking other players around.

Yes this, give 2-3 sec invincibility timer to prevent stunlocks. Better than adding cooldowns to checking so you can keep using it as of now, but still won't stunlock as like now.

11 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Yes this, give 2-3 sec invincibility timer to prevent stunlocks. Better than adding cooldowns to checking so you can keep using it as of now, but still won't stunlock as like now.

2-3 sec, you high? Because that is more than enough time for me to score a 2 pointer 

23 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Bro are you the one stunlocking Mogamu first? If so DE need to do something to you first.

If this is real, you definitely deserved it. Why are you complaining when you did it first and all you did was cut the first part off where YOU were doing it. I'm just flat out disappointed in you? WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING? You did it too, if the warframe community is honestly filled with people like you, then I wonder how they even have any players and fans

Edited by Popstupid

6 minutes ago, Popstupid said:

If this is real, you definitely deserved it. Why are you complaining when you did it first and all you did was cut the first part off where YOU were doing it.

Anyway, it doesn't matter ? It's not like we need rules in pvp 

Edited by Nijyumensou

The "fix" de released did absolutely nothing, i still get ganged on by 1-2 players once they notice that i carry my team making the game no fun whatsoever.

Tackle needs to be removed as a way of stealing the ball, and only leave it for kicking the ball and movement.

I said this before, but the most fun i ever had in this whole game was, when me and my clan decided to go for a round without using "e" at all...

4 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

Anyway, it doesn't matter ? It's not like we need rules in pvp 

It is wrong and should be fixed but ...(Refer to bolded words)

33 minutes ago, denjiiiiii03 said:

Hey guys everyone know about the new sport mode in conclave Lunaro.... im not here to say something for an hours so ill just ask you a question what you guys think of the stun lock (when people pushe you with melee attack) 

personnaly i hope dev wil remove it and fast

instead of just removing the ball with the left click everyone are doing it by pushing us on the ground and personnaly its freaking noob you cant do anything  you re on the ground and that all

this video is just to show what player are doing in most of the match its pissing me off 

2 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

The "fix" de released did absolutely nothing, i still get ganged on by 1-2 players once they notice that i carry my team making the game no fun whatsoever.

Tackle needs to be removed as a way of stealing the ball, and only leave it for kicking the ball and movement.

I said this before, but the most fun i ever had in this whole game was, when me and my clan decided to go for a round without using "e" at all...

Are you from the future? I'm pretty sure they haven't implemented a fix yet.

4 minutes ago, Popstupid said:

It is wrong and should be fixed but ...(Refer to bolded words)

Don't play with stranger like us if you can't handle offensive playstyle in competitive PvP mode,period.

DE won't remove something that they have already implement standing reward for :)

2 minutes ago, Popstupid said:

Yeah it needs to be fixed, maybe a cooldown?

Something along the lines of that. Being able to knocking them down as a whole may need to be removed because the ability to be constantly staggered is, in it's own right, more than enough to deadlock a player for the time needed to get the Lunaro.

Just now, Nijyumensou said:

Don't play with stranger like us if you can't handle offensive playstyle in competitive PvP mode,period.

DE won't remove something that they have already implement standing reward for :)

Offensive= stunlocking. Okay.  How am I playing stranger? All I said was that that guy was complaining for something he/she did and that DE should probably fix it, NOT remove it. I have no idea what you mean and probably never will

I haven't even played Lunaro since pre-Hotfix 3, but I just remembered something... Last I checked (in PVE anyway) getting knocked down closes your menu... which would mean getting stunlocked like this in Lunaro could even force you out of the menu meaning the only way to leave the game early would be to force close Warframe or shut down the PC.

Edited by AXCrusnik

6 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Are you from the future? I'm pretty sure they haven't implemented a fix yet.

They attempted to fix it by removing the stagger from the first 2 hits of arcata strikes, but players just switched to tackle spam....

that was the fix i was referring to.

7 minutes ago, Popstupid said:

Offensive= stunlocking. Okay.  How am I playing stranger? All I said was that that guy was complaining for something he/she did and that DE should probably fix it, NOT remove it. I have no idea what you mean and probably never will

Guess you miss out the "with".