Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest and most offensive warframe

milkman721

Question

Volt IMO.

He has an ability literally called "Speed" which makes you go super fast and buffs melee attack rate. When you want to stand still he places a shield that gives you +crit damage and +electric damage when you shoot through it at the enemies. At low levels he can use lightning to zap people. Later the damage falls behind, but the abilities are still useful for stunning enemies. His first power to zap things can be cast while moving, and even used during a reload animation without stopping the reload.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Volt

He's also one of the easiest frames to get in the game. You can earn him playing PvP, craft him cheaply from blueprints you just buy in a clan's dojo or get him from the market for only 75plat complete with reactor upgrade and inventory slot.

Fastest is probably Zephyr with the Jetstream Turbulence augment, but Volt is great as well.

Ember is great at offense, though only up to level 40. After that you might consider Mesa, Ash, or Excalibur.

Also, don't use the MEGATHREAD tag. It's only reserved for moderators.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

This is subject to personal opinion on a frame. I would suggest trying out as many frames as you can and finding which one you personally think would be "best" for you. Some starting points; Valkyr, Excalibur, Volt, Nezha and Nova. There's a lot of variety between these 4, and while they don't all perfectly fit your criteria, you'll probably have fun experimenting with them

Edited by Cydro_

3 minutes ago, Cydro_ said:

This is subject to personal opinion on a frame. I would suggest trying out as many frames as you can and finding which one you personally think would be "best" for you. Some starting points; Valkyr, Excalibur, Nezha and Nova. There's a lot of variety between these 4, and while they don't all perfectly fit your criteria, you'll probably have fun experimenting with them

Uh... you realize this guy just started the game, right? This is his first post, and he joined 15 minutes ago. I don't think he has the resources to "try as many frames as he can" or "experiment with them" right now.

Nezha is very fast and has strong offensive abilities.

Banshee built for silence and melee finishers (aka "savage banshee") deserves an honorable mention because she has to play fast and offensive in order to survive.

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

Uh... you realize this guy just started the game, right? This is his first post, and he joined 15 minutes ago. I don't think he has the resources to "try as many frames as he can" or "experiment with them" right now.

He wants a suggestion, I gave him a suggestion. He's a new player, he needs some kind of goal to work towards in a game with a distinct lack of goals

22 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

Volt IMO.

He has an ability literally called "Speed" which makes you go super fast and buffs melee attack rate. When you want to stand still he places a shield that gives you +crit damage and +electric damage when you shoot through it at the enemies. At low levels he can use lightning to zap people. Later the damage falls behind, but the abilities are still useful for stunning enemies. His first power to zap things can be cast while moving, and even used during a reload animation without stopping the reload.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Volt

He's also one of the easiest frames to get in the game. You can earn him playing PvP, craft him cheaply from blueprints you just buy in a clan's dojo or get him from the market for only 75plat complete with reactor upgrade and inventory slot.

And he's even a starter lol

I'd go with Nova – second in sprint speed only to Loki, by a hair's breadth, and both Antimatter Drop and Molecular Prime give her huge damage potential. If you want to crank the speed way up, I'd also recommend trying her Escape Velocity augment and building for power efficiency, allowing you to teleport around everywhere like a maniac.

I'd say Excalibur, Ember, Volt, Valkyr. These are good for offense and mostly easy to get.
Chroma, Saryn and Rhino are good too, but aren't as quick.
Mesa, Equinox, Ash, Nezha, and Wukong are also pretty good, but harder to get than the first ones I mentionned. 

Also, there are no "most X warframes". Every warframe has a role, and though some may do the same thing, they do it differently.
So the best advice for the game is don't always go for meta or what other people might tell you, try by yourself and choose what suits you. 

Nezha IMO ... Almost all of his abilities damage his enemies and he's the second fastest Warframe in the game (Without using abilites) and his Passive makes him slide a bigger distance than any warframe and his 1st ability "Fire Walk" gives him a 20% speed boost so modding for speed (and slide) and efficiency makes him Warframe's Tracer ... Except he is a boy.

Mirage - not the fastest but 1,2sprintspeed are fine... Build her on strength and duration and rush across the map with any AoE weapon.
If you got to deal with heavier/stronger enemies just find a dark spot and kill any incoming enemies without having real troubles with surviving (95% Damage Reduction with Eclipse; also there are the Hall of Mirrors which decreases the focus of the enemies on the true Mirage).