Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moments in gaming you know you were going to lose.

(PSN)JaysInc_

So I've been playing SMITE on the consoles for awhile, probably for four to six weeks, and I've been picking up lately in winning a majority of matches. Honestly my confidence and ego grew so much that I believed that I could take on anyone in the versus mode, with my main god Neith wrecking havoc everywhere she goes. That confidence got shattered once I was matched up against Aphrodite.

Now, every time I find myself in match that has an enemy Aphrodite I know it's GG.

So does anyone have any moments you know you were going to lose?

First time playing any strategy game for me.
It doesn't matter if I know how to play, or if I have cheats.
I am guaranteed to F*** up somewhere at the start, until I know how to play without using cheats.
At that point, it becomes 'any time I start up a multiplayer game of any strategy.'

There was also a couple of matches against the AI in Beyond Earth. At one point all my troops got eaten by a Siege Worm and Elonde declared war on me for no @(*()$ reason.
The next one was a different map when Brasilia declared war on me with 5 tank divisions on an outpost that had 0 chance of defending itself.

Both times I just quit and started a new map.

15 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

First time playing any strategy game for me.
It doesn't matter if I know how to play, or if I have cheats.
I am guaranteed to F*** up somewhere at the start, until I know how to play without using cheats.
At that point, it becomes 'any time I start up a multiplayer game of any strategy.'

There was also a couple of matches against the AI in Beyond Earth. At one point all my troops got eaten by a Siege Worm and Elonde declared war on me for no @(*()$ reason.
The next one was a different map when Brasilia declared war on me with 5 tank divisions on an outpost that had 0 chance of defending itself.

Both times I just quit and started a new map.

wow