The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts for working people

I was just wondering if they will ever setup alerts to appear twice a day or like four times a day every 6 hours for like weapons and vauban because they did vauban helm and i was at work and who knows how long it will take for it to appear again it took 3 months for it to appear again.

Edited by (XB1)Malefic Menefer

2 minutes ago, CrimsonCaliburn said:

Would be hard to do because of different timezones. Some guys are from the states, i'm from germany, maybe others are from russia or australia, how should they do that?

Then there's the people that work night shift, or two shifts in a given day. Might as well just remove alerts and give them the item if they start to account for everyone everywhere everytime.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2016 at 2:30 AM, nms. said:

Then there's the people that work night shift, or two shifts in a given day. 

I'm one of those people. I'm posting from work right now. That being said, just bumping the amount of alerts for any given item in a day fixes that fairly well in the first place. Also, being handed the item into inventory is little worse than what I do now for them. Last time I really had to properly work for an alert was the last times they ran the proxy war alerts.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Or...make normal Warframe parts tradeable.

DE pls.  I have 5 full Booben's I want to give to someone.

I'd support this. Making Nezha tradable sets a precedent. It's strangely inconsistent he's the only tradable non-prime. For the sake of consistency, I think they should all be tradable.

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

I'd support this. Making Nezha tradable sets a precedent. It's strangely inconsistent he's the only tradable non-prime. For the sake of consistency, I think they should all be tradable.

Right, I forgot to mention Nezha setting the precedent.  I honestly don't see why we can't.

2 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Right, I forgot to mention Nezha setting the precedent.  I honestly don't see why we can't.

Honestly, I can't ether and I've been playing since 2013. It's not like we don't round up a party to go frame farming or just get taxi'd there. I usually solo taxi new players just to get the type of frame they want in the first place. It seems like an odd middle man to have just because of.... what exactly? I started the game with Mag. I honestly didn't really like her all that much in the beginning and quickly moved on to different frames. At no point have I really felt that I was being kept from anything until the great Booben showed up. That's when things started to get a bit more hazy with acquisition. Alert only items really shouldn't be a serious thing unless they can be traded. We can do so with mods and we can do so with Nezha. Why is it that Booben and Nitain hold this special area of f***ed sideways from trade? It's not like Booben shouldn't be available and we could all use the ability to trade and sell resources. Heck, anyone need any Rubedo? I've got a couple million you can have. >.>