Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex sybaris

(XBOX)KingRomeo35

Question

9 answers to this question

Dex weapons are available each year around march i think for Warframe's anniversary. Sadly you'll have to wait til next year. We'll probably going to get Dex Excal (maybe.. ?) along with Dex dakra, sybaris and furis.

19 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

It's one of the third anniversary weapons, so be playing on the console version's third anniversary, if it didn't happen already. If it did, then hope it's given out on the next anniversary as well.

it's warframe's/PC's anniversary that gets the Dex weapons. Consoles have unique events for their anniversaries but they don't get Dex weapons

15 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

it's warframe's/PC's anniversary that gets the Dex weapons. Consoles have unique events for their anniversaries but they don't get Dex weapons

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dex_Sybaris

The Dex Sybaris is a variant of the Sybaris burst-fire rifle, released from March 22, 2016 to March 29, 2016 on PC,
and from April 9, 2016 to April 15, 2016 for consoles in commemoration of WARFRAME's 3rd Year Anniversary.

7 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dex_Sybaris

The Dex Sybaris is a variant of the Sybaris burst-fire rifle, released from March 22, 2016 to March 29, 2016 on PC,
and from April 9, 2016 to April 15, 2016 for consoles in commemoration of WARFRAME's 3rd Year Anniversary.

It was delayed for consoles due to them needing an update which needed certification for the files for Dex sybaris to be added to their build.

The actual console anniversary's are when Warframe first released on the consoles. They do not get dex items then.

For instance the last PS4 anniversary was on 3rd November 2015: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/555890-ps4-year-2-anniversary/

And for Xbox 1 is was 2nd September 2015: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/521680-xb1-1-year-anniversary-celebrations/

Dex items are given out on Warframe's general anniversary which coincides with PC open beta anniversary, if I remember correctly.  

44 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Consoles do get dex weapons from pc anniversary, just have to log in during that week. Consoles also have their own respective anniversary.

1 hour ago, (XB1)KingRomeo35 said:

How do I get the dex sybaris on Xbox one?

Yes I play on the anniversary days. And never got it

If you did, then you would have got a msg from the lotus so check your inbox. If not then you probably didnt, so wait until next year when they come back or contact support. Although it might be to late for support to help you. Try it anyways, good luck.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Jheck7 said:

Consoles do get dex weapons from pc anniversary, just have to log in during that week. Consoles also have their own respective anniversary.

If you did, then you would have got a msg from the lotus so check your inbox. If not then you probably didnt, so wait until next year when they come back or contact support. Although it might be to late for support to help you. Try it anyways, good luck.

that's what i was saying. i was quoting someone who falsely said that console players get Dex weapons on Console anniversaries to which i said its the Warframe/ PC anniversary that gives out the dex weapons to everyone, not the consoles specific ones.