Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found Secret Room in Void, what do?

NinjaSkillns

Question

So I did a Void T2Cap and going to the exit, I found this secret set of rooms, and after lots of looking I am non the wiser. It's got these fans shooting blue air (or something), and a jumping puzzle with a gigantic room and 2 hovering plates that can be tilted a little.

Anyone know how to do this?

16 answers to this question

That's a parkour room, or ninja room, or whatever you choose to call it.

There are various rare rooms like this one that spawn during your missions, and you have to parkour your way through some obstacles before a door closes. At the end, you get a small room full of containers that may reward you with mods (Ammo stock, Sanctuary, Expel Corpus, Continuity, and a lot more rare mods).

In mobile defense missions, however, the apparition of at least one room is almost guaranteed. I sometimes even find 2 rooms in that mission type.

That's just a variant of the Void obstacle course loot room. There are several loot room obstacle courses where you have to race to the end past all of the lasers and such before the door closes. If you get to the end fast enough, you get lots of crates with mod-drop potential. Pretty nifty.

It's nothing super rare, you just need to explore all the map on missions such as Captures.

its a orokin mod vault (loot rooms) their are 3 different layouts of the vault. If you get to the end before the timer on the door runs out, you can break open containers and get any mod from them some rare some common.

(not my video)

Edited by TrueHawkEye
Added video link and fixed name of it

1 minute ago, TheScytale said:

That's a parkour room, or ninja room, or whatever you choose to call it.

There are various rare rooms like this one that spawn during your missions, and you have to parkour your way through some obstacles before a door closes. At the end, you get a small room full of containers that may reward you with mods (Ammo stock, Sanctuary, Expel Corpus, Continuity, and a lot more rare mods).

In mobile defense missions, however, the apparition of at least one room is almost guaranteed. I sometimes even find 2 rooms in that mission type.

Thank you. It seems the door has closed. Damn shame, I've spent maybe an hour figuring this one. Do you maybe have a video I could watch for the future or is this something un-discovered?

8 minutes ago, NinjaSkillns said:

Thank you. It seems the door has closed. Damn shame, I've spent maybe an hour figuring this one. Do you maybe have a video I could watch for the future or is this something un-discovered?

TrueHawkEye beat me to it :p
With the new parkour system, the rooms are much easier to complete.

1 minute ago, TheScytale said:

TrueHawkEye beat me to it :p
With the new parkour system, the rooms are much easier to complete.

except for the orokin delerict one that is trashed to hell even with the slide jump glide you barely get to the ledge. But its still easier then in the past.

7 minutes ago, TrueHawkEye said:

except for the orokin delerict one that is trashed to hell even with the slide jump glide you barely get to the ledge. But its still easier then in the past.

Are they even worth completing? AFAIK, derelict crates never give any mod. I never got any.

If you can make it through I've found it usually contains at least 1 common mod. So far I've clear a couple dozen and have gotten what I call fodder mods (mods I just use as fusion material when I run out of Cores). Got a few decent mods out of there like Antitoxin and Sanctuary, but mostly garbage ones. Mainly find ammo and resources there if it spawns decent amount of crates, if only 3-6 total I get ammo and credits.

15 hours ago, Hosanin said:

If you can make it through I've found it usually contains at least 1 common mod. So far I've clear a couple dozen and have gotten what I call fodder mods (mods I just use as fusion material when I run out of Cores). Got a few decent mods out of there like Antitoxin and Sanctuary, but mostly garbage ones. Mainly find ammo and resources there if it spawns decent amount of crates, if only 3-6 total I get ammo and credits.

The point is that there are a lot of orokin resource containers in there - these have a chance to drop random mods - Not just random in the sense that the mod that drops is random, but that when you mark the mod with a waypoint, it says "mod" instead of "vitality", for example - and they are different for everyone in your team, and there's a chance that they may be really good. Parkour rooms are always worth doing, in my opinion.