Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can i report hackers?

_firewings_

Question

I was playing conclave and meet a player that kills 24 players in less than 2 minutes and die only 1 time, was using braton, he is rank 2 and have played 19 hours, totally sure is a guy using an aiming hack, how can i report 100% sure hacker players?

Edited by _firewings_

15 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Klazik said:

Naming and shaming is not allowed. I suggest you remove the name from your post.
Reports are made at the support desk.

Ok done, also, not shaming when talking about hackers i think.

Also your answer is not satisfying my question, support desk is not report desk...

Edited by _firewings_

First, delete that name right away. We don't name and shame on the forums, the moment a mod sees that he'll delete the name, so you might as well do it yourself.

Second, if your evidence is "he killed a lot of people," then I'd say you don't have any evidence. People of any rank can be good at conclave, and lag issues sometimes make things easy for some players. I haven't actually heard of any legitimate hackers in conclave, and I don't think we have quite the serious problem that some other PvP games do. Most likely he was just good/lucky.

Now go and delete that name, right now. Like, right now. Any time now. And... NOW! No, really, get rid of it.

*Edit: if you really want to report them, do so through the support page. But it would help if you could send along some evidence to back up your claim.

Edited by Lord_Azrael

6 minutes ago, _firewings_ said:

Also your answer is not satisfying my question, support desk is not report desk...

It's naming and shaming, no matter how you look at it.

IIRC the support desk is where reports go. A link; https://support.warframe.com

If you think this isn't a good system for reporting, that's for you to take up with DE

11 minutes ago, _firewings_ said:

It's against the policy no matter what.

The support desk is actually the report desk. Go to support. Submit a request. And look for player hack or something as subject.

But since you can't really proove that he's hacking, I'm pretty sure they won't do anything,

As others have said he could just be a really good player. low MR or hours doesnt automatically make him a hacker. I've played a few games of Lunaro with a player that is MR0 but is a brilliant Lunaro player. 

It is possible that the player has played many hours on another platform and has swapped to pc. 

If you have evidence there then Support Desk is where you report it too.

On 27/6/2016 at 3:52 AM, at35z said:

How can the support team distinguish a hacker from a simply skilled player?

I'm not saying OP is not right, but what if the player in question wasn't a hacker?

the hacker never die, life points never fall and all players die inmediatly.

but hackers don't exist wf are strong!