Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

S.Q.Q (Small Quicky Question)

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Tenno's Across All Platforms! (PC/XB1/PS4)

A quick qeastion I have to ask you fokes, How useful and powerful can Telsa Link Be? 

Do you find it useful in some missions?

Is It Useful Anywhere Else?

Is it just fun to use?

Or..is it just trash like a naughty Ash

Legion

8 answers to this question

Not useful at all anywhere since they "fixed". If they had buffed up the damage per beam or something HEAVILY after taking away the infinite connections- and maybe extended the range it can connect, it could have still be useful. In it's current form it's totally worthless. It's literally a worse form of his tripping wire of his 2 ability. Takes the same energy for 1 beam and it doesn't have the knockdown and probably has less damage.

I don't have it, but when I leveled the frame and the prime (by using it, not by sitting on Draco) I would have liked to have had this augment. It may or may not be great damage at the end, but when you're first leveling the frame 250 slash on contact is definitely better than 150 electric to one target at a time, especially vs low level Grineer heavies.

Edited by VKhaun

6 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Wait, theres a 4th one?

*literally loses his shirt*

it's a joke, the PC tags and such are for stuff that's exclusive to just that platform, so using all the tags means it's exclusive to every platform, which means it's not exclusive

Edited by ShiraHagane