Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overcharging Rhino's W .

-Gabu-

Question

Soo , as you guys might know , Rhino's w raises for a short period of time (based on the dmg you receive) untill it becomes the actual shield ..

Now the next part i wanna know is if radiated allies can add bonus dmg to that shield ? 

If yes , I thought about radiating valkyr then making her slash rhino for half m dmg (that would be amazing , making Rhino invincible)

Wating answers ^^

Edited by gabiboss123

12 answers to this question

It probably works but you can't inflict radiation on yourself nor on your teamate on purpose (other than the void's laser)

Not really useful to spend minutes trying to radiate yourself just to make rhino tankier... he's tanky enough as it is.

Edited by Trichouette

1 minute ago, Klazik said:

His "w"?

I know what you mean, but how did you come to the conclusion of calling it "w"??

That setup would take ages to do, and for what? Make Rhino even more braindead to play?

:3 Too much league of legends :P 

I meant his second skill , iron skin .

Well , me and my friend are doing 3 + hr void survival matches valk - rhino . I got my armor build so that he can regen his energy while I tank the mobs ^^ 

Edited by gabiboss123
Misstype

I assume we are talking about Iron Skin....?

It will probably soak up damage from irradiated team mates, but like Trichouette says, why bother.  It's not easy to make that happen, and all the time you spend trying could be spent actually playing instead.  If you're having issues with Iron Skin not being good enough, my recommendation is something totally different, get the Iron Shrapnel augment. This augment allows you to dispel Iron Skin at any time, meaning you can then cast it again and be in absorb phase at any time. Makes the ability much more forgiving and flexible.

5 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

It probably works but you can't inflict radiation on yourself nor on your teamate on purpose (other than the void's laser)

Not really useful to spend minutes trying to radiate yourself just to make rhino tankier... he's tanky enough as it is.

You can inflict radiation on your teammates if you are irradied.
With some friends, we find lasers on void, take the radiation and firing on our teammate to keep the radiation proc inside the group.

Ok , after testing this for a little bit i found a nice exploit O.O . After valk booster me with a nice 500 k shield i used iron sharpel aug to destroy the shield at 100 % .. The results ? Well , a bunch of lvl 150 + mobs getting instantly killed .. I definitely have to make a video of this :)

Edited by gabiboss123

5 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

You can inflict radiation on your teammates if you are irradied.
With some friends, we find lasers on void, take the radiation and firing on our teammate to keep the radiation proc inside the group.

Wow what a great use of radiation....