Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballas the sexy narrator!

(PSN)bddacres

I hope ballas turns out to be alive and is implemented into game lore... I mean I think he could be controlling the infested... Hints are because the infested seek to spread their infection and they already recognize that the tenno can't be infected... Tell me thoughts down below

Just now, Senpai-Pie said:

In no part of this thread did I find anything logical.

Those hints mean nothing.

So we're gonna to say my ideas aren't logical in a fantasy game where superhuman kids murdered an entire species and fight crime from a special chair....OK 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

So we're gonna to say my ideas aren't logical in a fantasy game where superhuman kids murdered an entire species and fight crime from a special chair....OK 

They're not. There are no connections or reasons for them to be.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

What's your definition of a fan theory.... 

One with proof and logical reasons.

Why would Ballas control the infested if he worked on a warframe that was designed to eradicate it (Saryn Prime trailer)? Plus, DE already did a story where someone tried to control the infested (Alad V) and reusing that idea would just be lazy. Not to mention Alad V failed and he is supposidly an Orokin like Ballas.

I can almost certainly guarantee Ballas is long dead, he was one of the major higher ups we would have killed to cause the end of the Orokin empire or else he would have merely domed the mantle of leader as a power grab.

Edited by SilvaDreams

2 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

I can almost certainly guarantee Ballas is long dead, he was one of the major higher ups we would have killed to cause the end of the Orokin empire or else he would have merely domed the mantle of leader as a power grab.

Good explanation...  I was kinda hoping that he would still be alive just because his character concept seems cool but actually it would be cool it we could time travel like in the moon spy mission to the orokin era

1 minute ago, NinthAria said:

I'm about 99% certain he's dead. Pretty sure the only reason he narrates the prime trailers is because his voice work is incredible and DE saw an opportunity to do more with it, and expand the lore in the process.

Atleast there's a one percent 

3 hours ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Hints are because the infested seek to spread their infection and they already recognize that the tenno can't be infected... Tell me thoughts down below

My first point, spreading the infection: the infested are animals, what do you think animals do: eat, sleep, f*ck. Its a basic instinct to keep the species alive. Literally every organism does that, hek, even us (people, not Tenno).

My second point, realizing the Tenno are immune: One of the Operators lines: "We are immune to the infestation, yet they still try to kill us." pretty self - explanatory.

My third and final point. He was an Orokin scientist I believe, he created Saryn and maybe Booben (Vauban) prime. The Orokin were slaughtered, every single one of them. Thousands of years ago! We do not know how long they live, Teshin may be a valid argument against this, but, and this is a big BUT, what connection does he have with the infestation? I am not M0reco, I dont know everything, but I am pretty sure he was trying to destroy it by creating Saryn P. Why would he try to control it, even if he survived the genocide the Orokin went through? To avenge the Orokin by anihilating the Tenno? Once again, the Operator debunks this: "We are immune to the infestation, yet they still try to kill us." The Orokin created the Warframes, and they must have known they are immune.

tl;dr NO!

On 6/29/2016 at 2:37 AM, (PS4)bddacres said:

I don't care what anyone else says, but that's just an awesome statement.  +1000 cool points.  

On 6/29/2016 at 4:04 AM, TheDudeCZ said:

My first point, spreading the infection: the infested are animals, what do you think animals do: eat, sleep, f*ck. Its a basic instinct to keep the species alive. Literally every organism does that, hek, even us (people, not Tenno).

My second point, realizing the Tenno are immune: One of the Operators lines: "We are immune to the infestation, yet they still try to kill us." pretty self - explanatory.

My third and final point. He was an Orokin scientist I believe, he created Saryn and maybe Booben (Vauban) prime. The Orokin were slaughtered, every single one of them. Thousands of years ago! We do not know how long they live, Teshin may be a valid argument against this, but, and this is a big BUT, what connection does he have with the infestation? I am not M0reco, I dont know everything, but I am pretty sure he was trying to destroy it by creating Saryn P. Why would he try to control it, even if he survived the genocide the Orokin went through? To avenge the Orokin by anihilating the Tenno? Once again, the Operator debunks this: "We are immune to the infestation, yet they still try to kill us." The Orokin created the Warframes, and they must have known they are immune.

tl;dr NO!

All of the Orokin aren't dead.

The corpus are descendants of the Orokin. It was only the leadership of the Orokin that were slaughtered.

On 29/06/2016 at 4:52 AM, (PS4)bddacres said:

Ballas was an executor whkch is rank which remains a mystery... And it was just to spark the discussion 

It seems Executors were the highes ranking orokin from we could see.... or they were Judges, Jury and Executoners.

On 29/06/2016 at 5:42 AM, NinthAria said:

I'm about 99% certain he's dead. Pretty sure the only reason he narrates the prime trailers is because his voice work is incredible and DE saw an opportunity to do more with it, and expand the lore in the process.

I thought it was because he was presenting the Warframe he just made to the Council he is part of. After all, he says in Saryn's that from Margulis' "wittered ashes" (Her research) has sprung a "field of flowers" that he conceived (The Warframes).

*Vauban Prime trailer music plays in the background*

Lust was my sin. But greed is the blight that weakens our Grakata. These farmers gorged on the harvest of our long grind. Their fashions; Their formas, toil in foundries remote. For what purpose? We must set watch upon them. Baiting our snares with the worms of Clem. Those kneeling at the altar of RNGesus will be returned.. to the Void.
For your consideration... Ballas.

Edited by Jangkrik

5 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

I thought it was because he was presenting the Warframe he just made to the Council he is part of. After all, he says in Saryn's that from Margulis' "wittered ashes" (Her research) has sprung a "field of flowers" that he conceived (The Warframes).

That's the lore reason. However, DE said during a devstream following the launch of U18 that they really liked the way Ballas turned out--his voice work in particular--and that, even if he can't be part of the current-day story of Warframe, they still wanted to do more with him. Hence his presence as the prime trailer narrator: a role where he doesn't really have a presence in the story as we're experiencing it, but we still get to learn more about him.

Honestly, it was a really smart move, and I love the way it's turned out. Ballas has such a good narrator voice, and his delivery is exceptional.

12 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

That's the lore reason. However, DE said during a devstream following the launch of U18 that they really liked the way Ballas turned out--his voice work in particular--and that, even if he can't be part of the current-day story of Warframe, they still wanted to do more with him. Hence his presence as the prime trailer narrator: a role where he doesn't really have a presence in the story as we're experiencing it, but we still get to learn more about him.

Honestly, it was a really smart move, and I love the way it's turned out. Ballas has such a good narrator voice, and his delivery is exceptional.

Shame DE didnt put the trailers in the codex...