Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Season 7 end date?

CF_HoneyBadger

Question

I'm still missing 2 Nezha pieces and a Dera part, do we know how much longer season 7 is going to last? With U19 coming, I dont want the rewards to switch and lose my chances at getting the frame.

For the past few nights, all I've been getting is cores, which would be fine if I had already gotten all of the other stuff, but since I don't have them...I actually get nervous when I see cores as a reward.

17 answers to this question

I'm not doing sorties until i see latron wraith, braton vandal or lato vandal in the rewards.

Braton and Lato are not the Founders program, so i don't see any problem to put these "aparently exclusive" items in sorties reward. Or a Tonkor Wraith :D

The best weapons so far are: Snipetron Vandal and Strun Wraith.

53 minutes ago, yoanguila said:

I'm not doing sorties until i see latron wraith, braton vandal or lato vandal in the rewards.

Braton and Lato are not the Founders program, so i don't see any problem to put these "aparently exclusive" items in sorties reward. Or a Tonkor Wraith :D

braton and lato vandal were both closed beta reward items, making them exclusive. im pretty sure they are in the same tier of items as Excal Prime, Lato Prime, and Skana Prime, items you could have only gotten if you played early enough.

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

10 hours ago, Grumpy said:

I got a whole set I've been trying to sell, but I put the people who offer me 30p on ignore, lol.

10 hours ago, Trichouette said:

For dera or nezha...?

9 hours ago, Grumpy said:

Nezha

Look, if people want to offer you more than the item you're trying to sell is worth, don't ignore them...

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

braton and lato vandal were both closed beta reward items, making them exclusive. im pretty sure they are in the same tier of items as Excal Prime, Lato Prime, and Skana Prime, items you could have only gotten if you played early enough.

Well, Founders only includes Excalibur, Skana and Lato Prime. Why keep hidden CB and OB items?

7 minutes ago, yoanguila said:

Well, Founders only includes Excalibur, Skana and Lato Prime. Why keep hidden CB and OB items?

because they are considered to be in the same playing field as the founders items. items you could have only gotten if you played early enough. 

one of the definitions of Exclusive is this: restricted or limited to the person, group, or area concerned.

those items are limited to those who spent the time and effort in this games early stages; rewards only to those who helped this game in its infancy. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

because they are considered to be in the same playing field as the founders items. items you could have only gotten if you played early enough. 

one of the definitions of Exclusive is this: restricted or limited to the person, group, or area concerned.

those items are limited to those who spent the time and effort in this games early stages; rewards only to those who helped this game in its infancy. 

I thought that paying for Founders Program was to help the game in it's infancy . And you obviously got a very exclusive content such as Sigil, Excalibur, Skana and Lato Prime.

Hopefully we will get a Braton or Lato Vandal in the future :D

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

While I fully agree with the Founder's gears being exclusive, I disagree with the close beta arguments. What was the criteria for being a close beta tester? Did you have to spend any money or do something special to participate? My point is this:

• Founders invested or funded the game when it first started on PC. They took a risk. They deserve their exclusive gears.
  • Close Beta was only offer to PC players (there was no "funding" or "investing" needed). Am I correct in this?
  • Why should the Braton Vandal and Lata Vandal be "special" enough to justify it not appearing on CONSOLES? I get the argument for PC players as they have their chances to participate in Close Beta, but Consoles were never given a chance. Of course, I understand that it will not sit too well with the PC community if DE decided to only release those weapons to consoles. The release will provide more problems than solutions. 
  • Either way, I'm okay with Founder's and Close Beta staying exclusives, but I'm not okay with lumping Founder's and Close Beta items together (especially for consoles).

Back on topic: Don't worry OP. Nehza will be in every Sortie season and the Dera has been release several times already, so you won't have trouble finding a missing part for cheap.  

2 hours ago, pauli133 said:

Look, if people want to offer you more than the item you're trying to sell is worth, don't ignore them...

That's what I was thinking... this set is worth around 25pl and people are like "you really think i'll sell 25pl something I worked hard to get ??"

"hard" haha