The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

thanks you for removing the slide cooldown.

the movement systems, be it officials (wallrun/jump) or alternatives (sliding, knifeskating), are the only reason i play this game and not any random COD-clone.

i hope you'll keep working on them to achieve their true potential.

Thank you DE for hotfix 8.1.3! I saw a lot of things listed that I had a problem with before this hotfix. I'm very pleased to see these small thing that the community finds and you guys listen and fix them. This is what makes Warframe one of my top three favorite games of all time.

Keep up the great work!

Hm. 210MB for that? Huh.

Other things that aren't ready for released are embedded in the patch. New textures, New items, ect. Its a easy way to spread out the size of a patch so that when the next major thing hits we aren't dloading 1gb of stuff.

Am I imagining things or is Continuity not working now? I have a maxed Continuity that I stick on several of my frames, and I've noticed that WoF and Overload aren't lasting NEARLY as long as they used to before this update, or at least the visual effects on WoF disappear quickly. Is this a thing or am I just crazy?

Didn't test it yet but

- Fixed an issue with Saryn’s Poison ability, so that the globes now replicate correctly for clients

If it works... FU** YEA!

Seriously, Saryn is my all time favorite, she has a sick skill set, but that poison bug just made me rage pretty hard sometimes, if it works now, im definitly going to enjoy her even more!

As always good fixes, plenty of love for you DE <3

Changes:

- Removed Slide Cooldown

- Removed Slide Cooldown

- Removed Slide Cooldown

- Removed Slide Cooldown

- Removed Slide Cooldown

- Removed Slide Cooldown

Can this be? DE actually taking back a nerf? There has to be a catch somewhere.

Edit: Looks like still no slide/jump/slide. Oh well.

Edited by goozilla