Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

I've had issues with leaving junctions, which I need to force-quit the game for. But now it happens on any mission ending screen, as I just ran a Derelict Exterminate mission and the game isn't loading my Liset. It seems to just stay on the level, but with a black screen and the end-mission results.

1 hour ago, Eathian said:

Since update 7 I've gotten locked up on mission completion.  Doesn't load back to liset just sits on reward screen.

Still getting locked at end of mission and being forced to alt-f4 with update 8

1 hour ago, ScoutS3an said:

I've had issues with leaving junctions, which I need to force-quit the game for. But now it happens on any mission ending screen, as I just ran a Derelict Exterminate mission and the game isn't loading my Liset. It seems to just stay on the level, but with a black screen and the end-mission results.

Same here, but with all end missions.

Edited by lbrendel

Another thing I've noticed since hotfix 8... before Specters, at least, I was able to walk through magnetic shielded doors during Infested invasion missions on Grineer maps with no ill effect, but today I walk through one and it gives me the same energy-draining effect that I would get if I were fighting against Grineer. Is that a bug or is that a fix for something that was incorrect all this time? I can't tell. I don't recall seeing it in change notes, though, so I'm calling it a bug.

When in the star chart if you accept an invite to a dojo, do what you have to, then leave. You will be in the kneeling position as though you were still in the star chart. You can only move by spamming slide. However, you can fix this by pressing escape (to pause) and then hitting escape again. Doing so will make your character stand up and able to walk around freely again.

A prior hotfix changed the Pluto junction to require a boss kill (Hyena Pack) instead of the previous objective. The Eris junction requires completing a Phorid manifestation during an invasion. If the invasion is on Psamathe, Pluto, killing Phorid will give you credit for Pluto and not for Eris, even if you run the mission three times. 

This may or may not have been fixed in the hotfix today that restored multiple mission selection, but if it didn't, it will still be possible for people to bypass the Hyena Pack fight requirement even though it will now be selectable again even when invaded. It also wouldn't have necessarily addressed not getting credit for the other junction if it wasn't specfically looked into for fixing. 

The New Strange quest is still broken, it show as if i've already constructed a scorched beacon, needed to craft a chroma mark and proceed in the questline but i don't have it on me nor do i have it's blueprint. It sucks because no only i can't get chroma anymore besides paying for it in plat but a can't complete the saturn junction mission tasks. Please fix it DE, either make the quest restart-able or give the scorched beacon(or it's blueprint) as a gift to all player stuck in this part of the quest.

Regarding Cephalon Fragments. I've been hunting the all down but I ran into a problem with Europa.
The Codex shows I've got more fragments to find on Europa in order to unlock another image, the hidden audio files support this going from 20 to 22 in the images I do have unlocked from Europa.
Fragments in Codex
Incomplete Image
But when I find a fragment in Europa, it says the codex entry is complete.
Europa EXTERMINATE!
Scanning in Europa Exterminate
I have tried multiple missions in Europa, not just the Exterminate Mission.

I have no idea what's going on with this and not much luck finding a resolution.
I did notice a bit of weirdness though which seemed to be the onset of the problem. I was running a couple alerts or invasions on Europa, not sure which, and started finding fragments for an image without completing the previous Image.

Edit 1:  On further reflection, I think I found the first fragment for the second Europa image while doing the limbo Excavation. It was a bit odd to have that there since I'd already completed The Limbo Theorem mission. Now I'm not able to complete the second Europa Image.

Update 1: Found a post where they fixed it by switching to the regular codex scanner instead of the Simaris Scanner, did not work for me, still unable to scan Fragments with a regular Codex Scanner in Europa.

Edited by Kade_Lanik

There is a appearance bug on the Paris Prime when you craft it and you have a black dot instead of the default blue in the center of the "plate/face". I was so excited to get my Paris Prime from the foundry but when I equipped it, I was immediately turned off by the fact that the circle in the middle was black. Must be a bug from the Specter update from acquiring any parts from the void fissures.

SotR hotfix 9: Stalker has gone berserk since the last update! I've been attacked by shadow stalker in every single mission so far today. I'm not really sure what kind of information to include, but other players I have talked to are reporting increased stalker activity as well. I have not fought any bosses since the update, so I'm not sure if I even had a stalker mark on me. But, his spawn rate seems to be quite high at this point.

There is this bug ever since the update that removes the squad option and you dont even see your name when you pull up your menu. this bug PREVENTS YOU FROM PLAYING ANY MISSIONS and forces you to reboot the gamearrow-10x10.png. I have had this happen numerous times. at least over 50.....OK more like 25 times but still. i am rather irritated by this. it normal happens when you get back from a mission/dojo/conclave. and for some reason i cant post a picture of it. this needs to be fix. has anyone else has this problem besides just me?

Limbo Cataclysm bug seems to be back (as per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/424910-limbo-cataclysm-bug/ )

•  DESCRIPTION: While running defence missions, casting Cataclysm over a large number of enemies attacking the cryopod caused Cataclysm's effect to be permanent. 
    • Where: Akkad (Eris), Helene (Saturn).

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes. SepticSolution (who identified the bug in the first place) and I tested the glitch on Akkad (Eris) and Helene (Saturn). Even though the bug was reproduced, we could not determine with certainty all its characteristics. Still, all described below were seen both on Akkad and Helene.
    • We tried to reproduce the bug with and without Cataclysmic Continuum equipped, but could only reproduce with the augment, not without it.
    • Enemies from inside Cataclysm's AoE could NOT hit the cryopod.
    • Enemies from outside Cataclysm's AoE could STILL hit the cryopod. That was seen lightly with Tar-Mutalist Moas on Akkad and ranged Grineer on Helene.
    • Players not banished into the rift could attack the enemies inside Cataclysm's AoE, both from inside and from outside Cataclysm's AoE bubble.
    • Players banished into the rift could not attack the enemies inside Cataclysm's AoE, neither from inside nor from outside Cataclysm's AoE bubble.
    • While Cataclysm's AoE seemed to have become permanent, the caster could not see its bubble anymore after its duration had "expired", but the other player still could, with the bubble in its original casting size.
    • We also tried to Banish the cryopod to test if it was being sent into the rift, but we got negative results.
    • Note on our last test on Helene, which I was hosting:
      • At a certain point into the mission, SepticSolution was kicked from the squad into a new instance of the same mission. He was rifted when that happened and he could not leave that state, thus not being able to do any damage to the enemies inside Cataclysm's AoE.
      • I remained in the original instance of the mission, along with the "rifted" enemies and —incredibly— SepticSolution's Cataclysm's AoE and visual (the rendered bubble).
  • REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
    • 1. Bring Limbo to a Defence mission (with Cataclysmic Continuum equipped).
    • 2. Cast Cataclysm over a large number of enemies attacking the cryopod.
    • 3. Wait for Cataclysm's duration to "expire", which will actually become permanent.
    • 4. Enemies entering the Cataclysm's area become unable to attack the cryopod while still being able to be damaged from inside and outside the Cataclysm's area of effect.

Ran into an issue with cephalon fragments on Mercury. I got 3 or 4 fragments into the Mercury fragment, then it skipped over to Grineer Leadership and Archaic Weapons. Further attempts to complete the Mercury fragment after completing Grineer Leadership and Archaic weapons have failed, as attempts to scan further Mercury fragments just claim that they've been completed and can no longer be scanned.

6 hours ago, BlueTunicLink said:

There is this bug ever since the update that removes the squad option and you dont even see your name when you pull up your menu. this bug PREVENTS YOU FROM PLAYING ANY MISSIONS and forces you to reboot the gamearrow-10x10.png. I have had this happen numerous times. at least over 50.....OK more like 25 times but still. i am rather irritated by this. it normal happens when you get back from a mission/dojo/conclave. and for some reason i cant post a picture of it. this needs to be fix. has anyone else has this problem besides just me?

Yes it happens to me whenever I come back from the dojo, then I need to restart the game, a little bit frustrating. :/