Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

I noticed a bug pertaining to the original Specters of the Rail update, specifically to this section of the patch notes:

As a result of wanting to reduce the amount of playerbase splitting that the Syndicate Mission rank generation created, we've reduced this to simply have 7 missions per Syndicate.

• At Rank 1 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 1, 2, 3.
  • At Rank 2 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 2, 3, 4.
  • At Rank 3 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 3, 4, 5.
  • At Rank 4 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 4, 5, 6.
  • At Rank 5 in a given Syndicate, you get missions 5, 6, 7.

As a result, now you are more likely play with other members of the Syndicate at close ranks to you. You will still now have 3 Syndicate missions active in your World state menu, but you should now have more people do them with!

I am currently ranked "Partner" (Rank 5) with the Perrin Sequence, but only have access to missions "1, 2, 3" as described above. Similarly, I am also Rank 5 with Cephalon Suda and Red Veil and yet only have access to missions "1, 2, 3" in those syndicates as well. I am currently ranked "Benevolent" (Rank 3) with New Loka and have access to missions "3, 4, 5", so that availability seems to be functioning as intended. It would appear the priority for which types of missions are available based upon a player's current syndicate rank has been reversed! I have not been promoted or demoted in any syndicate since the last reset, so I don't believe that my promotion was involved with this issue. I have attached an album of screenshots displaying my current rank and available missions for reference below.

This particular bug is preventing me from reaching an optimum amount of standing per day, which is frustrating given the hard standing caps that exist in game. Most alarmingly, this punishes the amount of standing that players can receive for each mission when they promote to a higher rank! I look forward to seeing this issue addressed as soon as possible. Thanks again for all your hard work, DE!

Screenshot album: https://imgur.com/a/rjXee

Edited by Xavier_Rayne

Not sure if that's the right place or I should open a new thread, but...

After finishing the saturn junction on jupiter I got stuck kneeling in front of the navigation console. after pressing esc (which worked) twice, I could move, but the camera wouldn't move, instead staying focused on the navigation console.

Here's a screenshot:

Spoiler

fZlOxX2.jpg

Edited by bombames

Issue with previously completed junctions. I completed all but 4 junctions ( Saturn, Sedna, Eris, and Uranus ), now I need to redo parts on Venus and Europa junctions.

Spy missions- completed a data retrieval with a cipher ( no alarms active ).Run out of the room and get spotted by a camera. Data purge countdown starts on the data I just used a cipher on. No way to stop the countdown, as I already had the data. Purge countdown hits 0 and I fail the retrieval.....

Edited by Stitches1974

Not really sure if this is a bug, or my computer being really crappy, but so far, I can't download the Specters of the Rail update (nice job by the way) and it tells me that it's because my graphics card can't support it. I've been able to play Warframe with no problems in the past, and I'm not sure why it isn't working now.

If someone could please enlighten me as to why this is happening, it would be much appreciated. 

The Specters update seems to have bugged both my New Strange and second dream quests. Both quests were active when the update went live and now I can't progress. The problem with the New Strange is that it wants me to make a scorched beacon, I have two chroma chassis and no scorched beacon. The problem with the Second dream is that I can't access the node on the moon to progress in the quest as it is the second node over and I can't do the first node due to not completing the quest. I'm posting this in the hopes that it will be seen and a hotfix will go out to fix this problem as I know I'm not the only one having it. I hope these are fixed so I can go back to getting the dakra prime as I really want one. I'll also thank the Tenno team for another amazing update and for their hard work fixing many errors, and keeping the game alive. Thankyou :)

It Appears that whenever I put my "Abomination" as my companion, or load into a mission it turns back into a normal kurbrow. I've alt f4'd as soon as I've noticed this happen so he has so far stayed an "abomination". I'll just be keeping him in status until I hear that something may have fixed it, no hurry.

20160716093117_1.jpg?dl=0

I hope that link worked, first time post woo

Edit; it didn't but if you open it in a new page you can see my Catdog

Edited by SlothTheIndolent
Catdogs

2 Really anoying bugs I have found:

1. When you exit a rail after completing it you glitch out in front of the console and when you move the camera just changes the angle from the same point instead of following you (fixed camera point on the ship not the character) and when this happens you can no longer access anything and have to relog to fix the problem.

2. When you exit the dojo my character sometimes bug and spawn in the kneeling position like you would for a dual in front of the navigator and all you can do is jump, which awkawrdly bounces you up and down on the spot, and not move. Also none of the menu items work and so you have to relog again.

Please fix these issues, getting real tired of reloging this game about 10 times a play session.

I don't know if this is related to Specters or not, but it's the first time I've seen it in the 6 months I've been playing...

I did a New Loka Grineer capture mission this evening, and the map was somehow generated without an extraction room. I couldn't find it, anyway, and by the time I aborted the "exit" marker was going all over the place. The second attempt, fortunately, the map was good.

Apparently, leaving the dojo and going back to the landing craft keeps your Warframe in a "kneeling" position. Pressing esc/menu breaks this stance, but one of two things happen:

a. Everything runs as normal
b. Apparently, you can't see the players above you (including yourself),a nd you can't set your matchmaking settings (public, solo, etc.). You also can't pick a mission (well, you CAN click it, that's about it).

Nezha's Warding Halo negates any affects from water currents in the Void.

As seen here, Nezha has Warding Halo active and I just fall right through the water like it doesn't even exist. This room is a treasure room in the Void, the one with the giant water plume that sends you to the sky if not for this bug. I noticed it when I reached the water plume and just stood on the fan, scratching my head as to why I was not being propelled.

Cy5Bjwg.jpg

On 7/15/2016 at 6:05 PM, Stitches1974 said:

Issue with previously completed junctions. I completed all but 4 junctions ( Saturn, Sedna, Eris, and Uranus ), now I need to redo parts on Venus and Europa junctions.

Spy missions- completed a data retrieval with a cipher ( no alarms active ).Run out of the room and get spotted by a camera. Data purge countdown starts on the data I just used a cipher on. No way to stop the countdown, as I already had the data. Purge countdown hits 0 and I fail the retrieval.....

Just re completed the Europa junction requirements, even though I completed the junction before, but the criteria of opening it changed. Now, I go to the junction to kill Nova and nothing happens. The junction won't unlock.

Warframe0005_zpsr9l2xuuz.jpg

Edited by Stitches1974

you can add this if you want if it's not already been added well the mission success screen stays when you complete a mission it should be going off than back on when you get back to your ship also i just noticed you stuck kneeling down when your done with a mission please look into these there minor thing but try to fix as many glitched as possible.

OMG. What happened to the Atomos and Mag's Magnetize ability?  Did the nerf bat swing when I wasn't looking? Seriously 00000 damage when attacking RUK with his weak spot exposed using theAtomos and Magnetize.  And on top of that when has Ruk become a nullifer.  NONE of her abilities are working on RUK, causing a 45 minute boss fight with 2 spaceninjas.  OUCH!@

Interception Changes & Fixes

• Adjusted the enemy counts for each mission; in most cases the spawn counts were increased.

This change is either outright bugged or broken and does not take into account 4 man squads. I'll again name a few - Mars Alator, Ceres Cinxia, Mercury Odin spawn next to none enemies at all. Other nodes like Eris Xini, Saturn Rhea has in total like 700-800 enemies per SLOW round with speed nova. 

I've been experiencing difficulty with placing and modifying displays in the landing craft under certain circumstances when using the option for toggling sprint on and off. When moving around with sprinting toggled on, then trying to place or change a display (possibly applies to other decorations as well), movement and looking around is still possible, but all menu interactions no longer work. I can't interact with any consoles on the ship, and the escape key doesn't function. Sprinting cannot be toggled off in this case either. My only solution so far has been to alt+f4 to exit the game and restart. When not sprinting, the display placement and change menus function properly.

Grineer invasions that start on the Grineer Galleon tileset will lead you to the room where you would launch into the Corpus ship with a torpedo. However, the torpedoes never launch after entering, making the invasions and missions impossible to complete. Has already happened at least once, happened again on the orokin catalyst invasion. Not sure if it's connected to it but both invasions had the missions be Captures and absolutely no enemies spawn aside from the capture target who spawns on the Grineer side.

On 15.7.2016 at 7:57 PM, llls1cKb0ylll said:

Saturn/Uranus Junction asks to craft a MR 1 or higer weapon, crafted dual skanas, claimed em and nothing happened

Dual Skanas actually have an MR requirement of 0.

Edited by JC75

3 hours ago, JC75 said:

Grineer invasions that start on the Grineer Galleon tileset will lead you to the room where you would launch into the Corpus ship with a torpedo. However, the torpedoes never launch after entering, making the invasions and missions impossible to complete. Has already happened at least once, happened again on the orokin catalyst invasion. Not sure if it's connected to it but both invasions had the missions be Captures and absolutely no enemies spawn aside from the capture target who spawns on the Grineer side.

I have experienced issues with the Grineer torpedo room for as long as it has existed (which has been quite a long time). Before, the only (major) bug that would happen is that NOTHING would spawn on the Grineer side (save for capture targets), and units would only spawn on the corpus side, which made exterminate missions (which is what all invasions were back then) extremely irritating because a fraction of the units would spawn at a time.

With the recent updates, the torpedo room is completely broken. Get into the torpedo, close the hatch, then nothing ever happens, which means that you cannot complete the mission and have to abort.

You want the blue potato that's the reward for supporting the Grineer in an invasion mission that's going on now? Because of the broken torpedo room, you can't get it.

TL;DR: Grineer torpedo room has caused problems for as long as it has existed. Needs to be removed.