Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where has Draco gone?

ShrimpDawgy227

Question

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Berehynia on Sedna chuold be a good alternative for former draco, it's the highest lvl grineer interception mission, I have not tested this yet

the affinity gain is no where near what you get from draco before, so i wouldnt really bother with it

if you want a clearer example on what im talking about, least amount of exp i got from draco was 50k [killing enemies with weapon while levelling a frame]. same case on berehynia, 13k

19 minutes ago, Varacal said:

the affinity gain is no where near what you get from draco before, so i wouldnt really bother with it

if you want a clearer example on what im talking about, least amount of exp i got from draco was 50k [killing enemies with weapon while levelling a frame]. same case on berehynia, 13k

Well, 13k, is still 13k, sure its not 50k, but its altelst something, I've made my own topic about this as well.. 

Like LegionCynex said, it's the best current Alternative for Draco. Honestly, I can't stand the new Void Fissure missions and I'm not dealing with the removal of the Void, it's still there on our Star Chart maps, but to me, it's dead, no reason in going there anymore.

6 hours ago, hazerddex said:

why not just play the game? or go to the void endless rounds its not that hard to get exp in this game

Well, it may not be that hard, but Draco was really easy to get XP from. So much so that you could level up a weapon in one round (in fact, I finished 24 forma within 2 hours just from Draco) . Many people will miss it dearly. Berehynia is the next best interception after Draco, but as @Varacal has stated in his reply, the affinity gain is less than HALF of what Draco used to give. I know that leveling at Draco was very (how do I say this) overpowered? but I at least hoped that the replacement for Draco could have at least been better than what it currently is. What do you guys think?

Hey, just a quick question, can Xini be another XP farming? I know that Berehynia is there to replace our beloved Draco but i notice and remember about Xini. The map size is a bit larger than Draco, probably the same. One of my friends had previously told me that Xini was like Draco and it was nerfed (I don't know how they nerf it). I'm just making this suggestion cause I'm going to be completely honest, I don't like Berehynia. it's a nice map but you have to think about the affinity range, the enemies, the affinity that you're getting, etc. 

20 hours ago, SIFTXIX said:

Hey, just a quick question, can Xini be another XP farming? I know that Berehynia is there to replace our beloved Draco but i notice and remember about Xini. The map size is a bit larger than Draco, probably the same. One of my friends had previously told me that Xini was like Draco and it was nerfed (I don't know how they nerf it). I'm just making this suggestion cause I'm going to be completely honest, I don't like Berehynia. it's a nice map but you have to think about the affinity range, the enemies, the affinity that you're getting, etc. 

Honestly, I am not sure, I don't recall ever going to Xini. Thanks for the suggestion :)

I think DE did worst upgrade ( for me it is a downgrade) ever..so lot of you in different post write that they never mind about draco maybe cuz they don't know how to make a proper build on weapon or frame...now i tried many way to lv up stuff from zero and i lost 5 hours and still i need to finish it.....if i think that i have put 6 forma for a build i want just kill myself.

Now all this could be good if, in the game ,every frames had a limited equipment to use on frame but in a game with tons of weapons and stuff i think will bring soon a lot players quit the game like i 'm thinking to do.

So sorry but i don't have a life to dedicate only in this game playing in boring way same miossion over over over over over over over over again to get stuff that allow me to enjoy the game!!!

Then i think this is not correct for all new players that just start to play because for them will be very hard try to get stuff maxed like old players and this bring in the game not equality from players....

then i think DE have to try to make new content like new environment and enemies to bring players enjoy the game and not change the dynamics making just a mix of old stuff and downgrade it in worst way.

Then for me right now there's no more sense to have all this frames that before had a sense cuz make strategy squad to farm on void, now there's no sense at all to do a survival or defense on void cuz this new system nerfed the possibility to farm as well.....before with a key i can get a lot junk or play and farm without any key because someone just host, and i can say that this system of refinement on relics are just useless and now to get rare drop is more hard than before.. they didn't make a better way to get prime stuff they found just the fast way to bring players to finish all old keys who gives less stuff .....i tried refinement (100) on over 10 relics the same one all the time, i used them no one rare drop from it.........Now for to farm prime parts you need tons of relics!!!

So i can keep going talking about all the things that i don't like in the new upgrade, but fortunately i found best way to solve all of these problems:

JUST QUIT THE GAME, easy way ever!!!!

Edited by _TONE_

2 hours ago, _TONE_ said:

I think DE did worst upgrade ( for me it is a downgrade) ever..so lot of you in different post write that they never mind about draco maybe cuz they don't know how to make a proper build on weapon or frame...now i tried many way to lv up stuff from zero and i lost 5 hours and still i need to finish it.....if i think that i have put 6 forma for a build i want just kill myself.

Now all this could be good if, in the game ,every frames had a limited equipment to use on frame but in a game with tons of weapons and stuff i think will bring soon a lot players quit the game like i 'm thinking to do.

So sorry but i don't have a life to dedicate only in this game playing in boring way same miossion over over over over over over over over again to get stuff that allow me to enjoy the game!!!

Then i think this is not correct for all new players that just start to play because for them will be very hard try to get stuff maxed like old players and this bring in the game not equality from players....

then i think DE have to try to make new content like new environment and enemies to bring players enjoy the game and not change the dynamics making just a mix of old stuff and downgrade it in worst way.

Then for me right now there's no more sense to have all this frames that before had a sense cuz make strategy squad to farm on void, now there's no sense at all to do a survival or defense on void cuz this new system nerfed the possibility to farm as well.....before with a key i can get a lot junk or play and farm without any key because someone just host, and i can say that this system of refinement on relics are just useless and now to get rare drop is more hard than before.. they didn't make a better way to get prime stuff they found just the fast way to bring players to finish all old keys who gives less stuff .....i tried refinement (100) on over 10 relics the same one all the time, i used them no one rare drop from it.........Now for to farm prime parts you need tons of relics!!!

So i can keep going talking about all the things that i don't like in the new upgrade, but fortunately i found best way to solve all of these problems:

JUST QUIT THE GAME, easy way ever!!!!

While I do agree there should be new content and that this was a possible downgrade, I feel as if this is an easy mistake that can be fixed. Taking inspiration form H3dshot (a Warframe YouTuber to those who don't know) DE could fix the affinity range to be infinite while AFK players don't get anything. Another idea that I really liked was that the more forma that you put into a weapon, the easier it will be to lvl it up (like 15% extra exp gained from the weapon or frame per forma) and this idea is great, considering that in order to farm focus,  you need to get more EXP. So the more forma that you put, the easier it is to lvl to 30 again, and the more EXP you can get for focus). Hell, you could go a step further and even add some buffs the more forma you add (for example, adding forma can add something like 15% extra damage, or +30% reload speed at 2 forma) or something like that. An idea that I personally think should be included is that you get more perks and buffs the higher mastery rank you are. DE has already made the first step in allocating mod space equivalent to your mastery rank, which made bringing unranked frames and weapons to a mission much easier to do.  

One thing I did not like was the MAJOR downgrade of the Void, however I feel as if that DE could fix this problem as well, like making the super rare stuff as well as relics ONLY DROP FROM THE VOID (because if you think about it, it was the Orokin who created those parts, and if they were killed off suddenly, wouldn't it make more sense to have the majority of their stuff still in the void?) Another pet peeve that I had was the genetic code farming for kavats. I know by playing with them, they give incredible buffs, like adding 60% crit chance, or increasing RNG for some resources, but couldn't they make the codes a little easier to farm? From the update yesterday I saw that they DOUBLED the chances to get the codes, and I still had a hard time getting them. I consider myself patient so I am not very annoyed by the chances, however, not all players can be counted among the most patient and they will want some better RNG when getting these codes. I hope that it could happen soon.

This update hasn't been all bad though, with the inclusion of kavats and the junctions provide players some challenge to complete them. It even gives other players some initiative to go to these nodes and play them. The new (or old, depending on how  long you have been playing the game) may be confusing, but it seems like a great idea from the looks alone. Besides, DE works really hard to give the players many forms of entertainment before the BIG updates. While we are bichin about the update, we now have things like Lunaro and the Junction challenges to pass the time. Even the new relic system is very fascinating, and it allows different people to get different loot for each mission, and it still allows you to pick a reward that was earned by another players. I also like the feature that you can spend some Void Traces to increase the chances for a specific item. Even then we had a lot of things that we could do  Before SOTR even came out, they were already planning The War Within, and both trailers are absolutely AMAZING. I don't know when TWW will come out. But when it does Mr. (or Ms/Mrs.) @_TONE_ you can expect more amazing content that DE has shown us in the past with The Second Dream. I am guessing that (based on the comments and rumors that I have heard) that The War Within will have a new system, (like focus was added in Second Dream) new nodes, mission types, enemy types, and maybe even Titania could be the reward for playing it (like the Broken-War was the reward for Second Dream.) Now, I don't claim to know when it will come out, or even if what features I have stated in this paragraph will come to pass, but I know that there will be more to Warframe in the future and that people who have invented time (and even newcomers) should not quit, especially if the buffs and changes that I have mentioned above would be put in place. I ask all the people who read this thread to bring this to DE so that people like Mr. (or Ms./Mrs.) @_TONE_ can feel like this is a game still worth putting some hours into. Thanks :)

I suspect they killed Draco because someone imagined they could then force more sales of Credits, Boosters, Fusion Cores, Forma, and other associated resources. It is possible they killed Draco to satisfy the White Knight call for blood over Mastery Rank purity. Nasty business either way.

Problem is: Killing Draco made a lot of people mad. And angry customers are rarely inclined to dump more money into your product.

I see the downgrade perspective. But to me, it feels like a slap in the face, followed by a demand for more money.

My take on things may seem extreme—and it would be—but for everything that happened in addition to killing Draco: New restrictions on Syndicate missions, credits, Fusion Cores, Affinity, the rarest resource drops, and map access. Then there's the lack of communication leading up to the update. And the lack of communication following the update. But then it may be best they not engage the community right now. People are hot.

Do I want Draco back? Part of me does. I want to play the game and enjoy it as much as I did last week. Then again, a growing part of me doesn't care any more. It's as if someone had a bowel movement in your swimming pool. They can scoop up the poo. But you're not going to just jump right back in the water.

They didn't just get rid of Draco. They put a major hurt on progression in the game.

Edited by DEATHLOK

Newbie thoughts... I think is a bit silly the way we have to rank up the gear... I would decide which weapon, or frame, i put my XP, so i don't need to carry out something unranked. The sortie should give many XP (more difficult = more XP), and the player should decide where to put the points. And honestly get mastery experience for rank up the stuff, is another silly matter. IMO.

The focus is much better; gain points, and decide how to grow up. Easy.

Edited by (PS4)ghinellil

24 minutes ago, DEATHLOK said:

I suspect they killed Draco because someone imagined they could then force more sales of Credits, Boosters, Fusion Cores, Forma, and other associated resources. It is possible they killed Draco to satisfy the White Knight call for blood over Mastery Rank purity. Nasty business either way.

Problem is: Killing Draco made a lot of people mad. And angry customers are rarely inclined to dump more money into your product.

I see the downgrade perspective. To me, it feels like a slap in the face, followed by a demand for more money.

Well, you could certainly view it in that way, seeing as nerfing the biggest source for EXP would encourage people to buy the affinity boosters in order to progress through the game further. But buying those is certainly not as hard as it used to be. Farming essential prime parts are now much easier with the relic system, and if you are farming with friends using the same relic, you have more chances to get the parts. Any excess parts can be sold to other players for platinum (either as wanted parts, or even as junk for when Baro comes to the relays) even farming for mods such as blood rush and rare stances can be done as well with Pavlov, Lua. I can say from personal experience that I have gained hundreds of plat from just selling the mods that I got from Lua, like High Noon, Astral Twilight, and Blood Rush (not to mention the drift mods which can only be found on Lua). Although farming those mods can be a pain in the ARSE, since Pavlov is a spy mission which really does not require stealth, you can do it with any frame and with any weapon too, giving you some EXP while farming mods for plat. Doing Syndicate missions doesn't hurt either, mainly because there is always a market for augments and syndi-weapons. Not to mention that now, Archwing parts can be bought and traded through the syndicates which adds another reason to go through them.

Although I do agree that they might have done this to draco over such things, it has just made the game a little slower, and encouraged more people to explore the Solar System. Although they might be buying time for when TWW will come out, like I said, you can do a lot of things to pass the time. Although I would love to hear other peoples opinions on the best ways too farm exp and plat in the game now :) 

Edited by ShrimpDawgy227
Mistake in grammar and missiing fact

19 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Newbie thoughts... I think is a bit silly the way we have to rank up the gear... I would decide which weapon, or frame, i put my XP, so i don't need to carry out something unranked. The sortie should give many XP (more difficult = more XP), and the player should decide where to put the points. And honestly get mastery experience for rank up the stuff, is another silly matter. IMO.

The focus is much better; gain points, and decide how to grow up. Easy.

This is an idea that I can get behind :) allocating the earned EXP into certain weapons seems like a good idea to me. Harder missions giving more exp is a great idea as well :) If DE would remove the 50 meter EXP range, then I feel like this would work out much better for lvling purposes.

2 minutes ago, ShrimpDawgy227 said:

Well, you could certainly view it in that way, seeing as nerfing the biggest source for EXP would encourage people to buy the affinity boosters in order to progress through the game further. But buying those is certainly not as hard as it used to be. Farming essential prime parts are now much easier with the relic system, and if you are farming with friends using the same relic, you have more chances to get the parts. Any excess parts can be sold to other players for platinum (either as wanted parts, or even as junk for when Baro comes to the relays) even farming for mods such as blood rush and rare stances can be done as well with Pavlov, Lua. I can say from personal experience that I have gained hundreds of plat from just selling the mods that I got from Lua, like High Noon, Astral Twilight, and Blood Rush (not to mention the drift mods which can only be found on Lua). Although farming those mods can be a pain in the ARSE, since Pavlov is a spy mission which really does not require stealth, you can do it with any frame and with any weapon too, giving you some EXP while farming mods for plat. Doing Syndicate missions doesn't hurt either, mainly because there is always a market for augments and syndi-weapons. Not to mention that now, Archwing parts can be bought and traded through the syndicates which adds another reason to go through them.

Although I do agree that they might have done this to draco over such things, it has just made the game a little slower, and encouraged more people to explore the Solar System. Although they might be buying time for when TWW will come out, like I said, you can do a lot of things to pass the time. Although I would love to hear other peoples opinions on the best ways too farm exp and plat in the game now :) 

Plat for Primes I think is a dead now, it's just way to easy to get the parts yourself.

The Draco nerf will hurt them, People will play less. I'm not buying boosters just to rank up mastery fodder and I have (right now) about 40 weapons that I would have spent time lvling in Draco but I can't be bother lvling them at the snails pace that is regular missions.

In the end people will try this game , see that the only way to escape the brutal grind is to pay and quit and leave nasty reviews telling people this is game is pay to progress unless you have no life.

I'm Hoping DE will bring Draco back or complete overhaul the Affinity system before the damage they have done kills the game.

Just now, DxAdder said:

Plat for Primes I think is a dead now, it's just way to easy to get the parts yourself.

The Draco nerf will hurt them, People will play less. I'm not buying boosters just to rank up mastery fodder and I have (right now) about 40 weapons that I would have spent time lvling in Draco but I can't be bother lvling them at the snails pace that is regular missions.

In the end people will try this game , see that the only way to escape the brutal grind is to pay and quit and leave nasty reviews telling people this is game is pay to progress unless you have no life.

I'm Hoping DE will bring Draco back or complete overhaul the Affinity system before the damage they have done kills the game.

I disagree with one part of your argument though, some people are lazy and they would rather get the parts through plat rather than get it themselves, maybe because they have bad luck with RNG, or they can't be bothered to farm for it themselves. I do agree that we should have an overhaul in the Affinity system, mainly with some of the ideas that were stated by everybody above. I hope that these ideas can get to DE somehow and they can put it in ASAP.

40 minutes ago, ShrimpDawgy227 said:

I disagree with one part of your argument though, some people are lazy and they would rather get the parts through plat rather than get it themselves, maybe because they have bad luck with RNG, or they can't be bothered to farm for it themselves. I do agree that we should have an overhaul in the Affinity system, mainly with some of the ideas that were stated by everybody above. I hope that these ideas can get to DE somehow and they can put it in ASAP.

Yes I'm sure that some people will still buy them but overall the prices I think will drop for Prime parts (common drops for sure).

6 hours ago, DxAdder said:

Yes I'm sure that some people will still buy them but overall the prices I think will drop for Prime parts (common drops for sure).

That is true, but don't forget that it is not just Prime Parts that sells for platinum nowadays. Like I said in previous posts stance mods and the Shadow Debt and Rathuum event mods sell anywhere from 20-80 plat (at least in my experience with the trade chat.) The common drops that can be found time and time again while farming can again be sold either as ducats, or to other people for plat (which then I am assuming they will sell for ducats as well.) As long as people know their way around the trade chat, they can sell some stuff easily.  

On 9/7/2016 at 4:36 PM, hazerddex said:

why not just play the game? or go to the void endless rounds its not that hard to get exp in this game

Because it's not the most effective way of doing things.

If I want to put 6 forma on my weapon I'd rather go to Draco (I'm probably one of the few people that had fun while leveling in Draco) than doing 200 Spy missions on Sedna/Pluto.

Same deal with Survivals (more so now that Void survival gives no rewards), same deal with Excavations.

Solo XP also needs to be adressed, as it takes a lot more time due to the fewer enemy spawns.

I do not understand the purpose of removing the only mission where getting exp is easy. Exactly as Darkwave said, when we need to put 6 forma on our weapon, we do not have the time to spend it on 200 spy missions or a random void mission with random people. Could it be the only purpose to the recruit channel now ? looking for exp mission with people, cause void totally disappeared. The necessity of spots like that is real on a game where farm is so important, or it is time to nerf all the farming spots. Let's begin with oxium, then plastids.. Bleh. Bleh. Bleh. 

I can't have fun on WF if i have to spend one entire week to exp my Dex Sybaris because i want to play this weapon and i need 6 formas. At Mastery Rank 19, i have other things to do than farming exp ! The fastest way i found to exp now is to play lonely on an extermination mission and stealth it with Loki. At least, draco was about playing with a team of 4, testing new builds, meet people. And i met a lot of friends at Draco.

Now i only can appologize about my level in english and hope the return of Draco or something equivalent. That was my thoughts about this new Draco.