The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Con Visitors, give DE a direct feedback about the problems of the new update.

What if I told you, there is no crisis. it's just a very small and vocal group of people that hate anything that has to do with change. Also, I'm sure the devs are aware of what's going on in the forums. The last couple of hotfixes helped ease some of the issues. Plus, it has only been a single day since the update went live. Give it time, people generally calm down after a while anyways and the real feedback (ones that have actual thought put into them) comes up.

And it's a good idea to ask directly at Tennocon, but I urge people to be respectful when they ask their questions. IN fact, be respectful when giving any kind of feedback, it always nets more positive results because you're more likely to be listened to.

Edited by CrazyCortex

How would you call a situation with a major decrease of player numbers on steam charts 3 month in a row. Even now after the update there is only a small increase compared to the updates before. Name it in every way you want but I never felt so disappointed as in the last weeks. There a many people, including myself thinking about leaving the game.

To be respectful is a must. To be honest, too.

My hopes are on the last part of the update now. Maybe DE have something in store for us to make things have more sense?

I am honestly disappointed. This much development time for the update and now this. This is not the "the second dream" quality I was expecting. However the Update also brought its positive parts. I like the new starchart and the fact they made AW guns acquireable by syndicates.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Doctor-Blitz- said:

How would you call a situation with a major decrease of player numbers on steam charts 3 month in a row. Even now after the update there is only a small increase compared to the updates before. Name it in every way you want but I never felt so disappointed as in the last weeks. There a many people, including myself thinking about leaving the game.

I'm looking at it, and it's not due to the updates. That is in correlation with the dry spell of new content as the devs were working on this massive update. Players were bored. There has been a net increase over the past 30 days only because of how close were were to this update. Players either came back because of the changes or simply played longer. 

The changes are not the reason for the the statistic, Warframe was in a very stale state for a while due to issues such as:

• Draco EXP farms, and similar high reward for no effort leaving the rest of the starmap a barren wasteland
  • Players spending hours in endless void missions hoping for a drop with a very low chance

In fact, since you want to bring up the Steam Chart, which only analyzes Steam and not the standalone launcher or the consoles, there has been an overall net gain of players over the past year. I'm not even sure what the player statistics are for the others. So again, there is no crisis, it's a small group of players who hate any kind of change, even if it improves the game health in the long run.

Edited by CrazyCortex

Just now, (PS4)Doctor-Blitz- said:
11 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Yes, he actually thinks that if 1% of the loud player base that happens to like complaining does so, then it's a 'crisis', lol.

The Warframe that we used to know is gone...

This update has brought more problems than solutions for the Warframe.

Was Market Rework NECESSARY? Couldn't Devs slightly improve what already exists?

You know that most people who will be at Tennocon didn't play the update yet. Telling them to complain about something they didn't try isn't logical

12 minutes ago, Coverop said:

Was Market Rework NECESSARY? Couldn't Devs slightly improve what already exists?

Are you seriously mad ? it looks way more clean and organized

Just now, Coverop said:

It's their game, if they want they can change every frame into pink pony. 

Just now, (PS4)joe03827 said:

You know that most people who will be at Tennocon didn't play the update yet. Telling them to complain about something they didn't try isn't logical

Are you seriously mad ? it looks way more clean and organized

Clean? You mean waste of empty space that could be filled with more items?

Organized? Yes It's... slightly better organized than before but I don't see why DE couldn't add [search bar] in older Market version.

1 minute ago, MrDar1o said:

It's their game, if they want they can change every frame into pink pony. 

And we are customers... we are the man not the slaves... we have choice to do what we want.

We can flood the forum with opinions or leave the game and let Devs think on their own what they did wrong... clearly they don't mind those changes.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Doctor-Blitz- said:

i'd call it a summer drought, a LOT of good triple A games came out lately, you expect people to only play Warframe?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Doctor-Blitz- said:

The problem with players like me leaving is that you won't find players to pay for further development. 

Conjecture. Players will always fund the game, you do not single handedly fund the entirety of Warframe. If 1% of the players say they will stop paying, that's still 99% of the playerbase as potential customers. I for one put money into the game because I like the devs and I like the game. If your statement is correct, then warframe should have died a long time ago. Since it's still here, then obviously players still pay for a little goody here and there. In fact, since someone is going to bring it up eventually, this whole  conspiracy theory that the devs are trying to push plat prices is also conjecture with no proof to back it up. Warframe has one of the best F2P models I have seen in a game: you can work for the item, or you buy it. Cosmetics are the only exception and that's fine because they don't add to anything except fashion anyways. Payment has, and always will be optional as it is a sign of faith to the devs. Seems to me like the issue is not having to pay for items, but you and other players wanting everything handed to you without any effort on your end.