Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

Players running around with space dogs was honestly already bad enough. This.... just UGH...

I understand that there are plenty of pet lovers out there to pander to, but these just seem so forced and out of place in Warframe.

Apologies to DE staff that worked hard on the models etc

1 minute ago, Dizzle22 said:

Players running around with space dogs was honestly already bad enough. This.... just UGH...

I understand that there are plenty of pet lovers out there to pander to, but these just seem so forced and out of place in Warframe.

A floating scrotum with a built-in vacuum wasn't out of place as it is?

4 minutes ago, Dizzle22 said:

Well...sence when is Warframe still a ninja game? Sadly those days are long gone. Also shinobis did have pets, but in the form of spirits.

17 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Comments like these make me loose faith in humanity and go

Reveal hidden contents

rBRJVM.png

More than one incubator is idiotic. You can't even say you're stuck now since the maturing process will instantaneous.

Oh please, if that makes you lose that much faith you couldn't have had much in the first place. 

Admittedly I'd forgotten about the instant maturation though I still feel there may be some catch, but I guess we shall see. 

Even so, more than one incubator is hardly 'idiotic' as the instant maturation still doesn't solve some of the issues. It'd save the frequent switching around (if it's easy to cover the fee it shouldnt really exist anyways). It'd also allow people to breed but also use whatever other animal companion they'd like in the process, instead of being stuck with none at all during the egg/birth phase like we are now. So no, that doesn't deal with that issue so I say your comment is rather poor as you can say you are stuck. Unless I've missed something. 

Edited by Naith

Just now, Alma_Elma said:

A floating scrotum with a built-in vacuum wasn't out of place as it is?

Honestly? No. At least not nearly as bad as a neon green cat... thing... that appears to be wearing a witch hat?? And then whatever the hell that thing on the left is, haha

The sentinels may have some odd design choices, but they fit the aesthetic of the game otherwise. 

8 minutes ago, Dizzle22 said:

Honestly? No. At least not nearly as bad as a neon green cat... thing... that appears to be wearing a witch hat?? And then whatever the hell that thing on the left is, haha

The sentinels may have some odd design choices, but they fit the aesthetic of the game otherwise. 

....are you honestly saying a sentinel on par with the dongcopter is more aesthetically in-line with the setting than an alien cat wearing a witch hat?

2 minutes ago, Alma_Elma said:

....are you honestly saying a sentinel on par with the dongcopter is more aesthetically in-line with the setting than an alien cat wearing a witch hat?

...Yes?

Carrier may be a big floating testicle, but at least it looks to be made out of a similar bio-mechanical material that the Warframes themselves are. Ball sack jokes and Carrier hate aside, Wyrm Prime is probably a better example of a sentinel that looks out of place in the game.

1 minute ago, Dizzle22 said:

...Yes?

Carrier may be a big floating testicle, but at least it looks to be made out of a similar bio-mechanical material that the Warframes themselves are. Ball sack jokes and Carrier hate aside, Wyrm Prime is probably a better example of a sentinel that looks out of place in the game.

But Wyrm Prime is the closest thing we have to a pet eastern dragon :(

4 minutes ago, Dizzle22 said:

...Yes?

But its a dragon, which is cool (even if its starting weapon is crap). The WyrmP, Dethcube, and the Helios are honestly the only three non phallic-looking sentinels in the game.

Edited by Alma_Elma

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Maybe someday...someday...

PS: Wyrm Prime is basicly a dragon. Close enough?

Yeah but....it'd be nice to revive it if it goes down, but we have to give up a revive in order to get it back.

However, if sentinels could get "Linked" mods, like Kubrows (Linked Health, Shields, Armor), I'd doubt sentinels would ever get destroyed.

I like Wyrm Prime's design, I was just pointing out that it probably looks the most out of place. More than Carrier does anyway.

None of the sentinels have ever bothered me, and they are mostly out of the way and non-distracting from everything else anyway.

I rolled my eyes when Kubrows were first announced, but learned to live with it. Just seems like they are taking things a bit far now...

I suppose it is a mistake to underestimate the internet's undying obsession with cats, though.

One question about kavats and kubrows, since the pups and kittens are now going to be aesthetic (until we mature them ourselves) can they be immune from DNA degrading?  for those of you that'll suggest it, I've already got a incubator upgrade segment installed.

11 minutes ago, Dizzle22 said:

...Yes?

So basically what you're saying is the warframe universe is to have no wildlife whatsoever and we aren't allowed to use that wildlife as companions?

K.