Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 3

[DE]Rebecca

Any chance the Steam Controller will get fixed soon?

- Still can't revive when you die

- Mouse cursor in startchart is off, doesn't select what I'm pointing at

- Can't select void relic when closing fisure... DPad or Joystick won't move the selection box, forced to use mouse.

- Holster Sliders can't be moved with DPad or Joystick, forced to use mouse.

I haven't been able to progress Cephalon Simaris dailies since the update. I'll find the daily target, trap it, and scan it, but when I finish the mission, I don't have any progression towards completing the mission.

And the game is constantly 'forgetting' to leave the fullscreen option on, too.

I don't know if this was already posted arround here but there is a bug going on, Fusion Cores Aquiered during escavation missions(Hieracon for exemple) are not beeing rewarded in the end of the mission. Earlier today and yesterday I escavated arround 20-25 fusion cores per Hieracon and only 5 are being counted in the end of the mission.

4 hours ago, sir_deadlock said:

Personally, I like the new flight system, but I desperately need control of my roll capability. As of now it just ticks us to the side occasionally for no observable reason. I've suggested making a movement double-tap as the default control for switching from strafe to roll.

To roll, press LEFT or RIGHT while boosting ("A" or "D" by default). Boosting is when you press "JUMP" while sprinting. 

You can also pull a fancy U-Turn by pressing BACK while boosting.

https://youtu.be/TKXJp5QwNZ4