Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 3

[DE]Rebecca

Hate to be a squeaky wheel, but I really want something done about this:

o3o

Also, it's very clear you guys pushed the newest content out early, but at the same time I'm sure you had obligations. On top of that, I think it takes guts to go "Screw it, we'll never release if we don't wrap up and push content sometime in the next month." and not only meet your deadline, but meet it with the content you've intended AND while working so hard to respond to community feedback immediately after.

That's impressive; I've never seen another studio work so hard to meet player expectations and to fix game issues throughout the day. You guys must either be extremely passionate about your game, or chained to your desk under contract with some sort of demon.

Edited by Sennera

19 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are increasing this in the next Hotfix for sure.

Good to know. But I wish you guys didn't take three days to tell us. It makes it seem like it was released broken on purpose in order to encourage people to spend their money.

srsly hope all the progression blockers with the junctions are addressed as well as the proper distribution of relics for those that only got 5 of each type instead of the 7 that others received

REALLY want to see retro-fix for the 2nd thing...

2 minutes ago, Amazerath said:

Good to know. But I wish you guys didn't take three days to tell us. It makes it seem like it was released broken on purpose in order to encourage people to spend their money.

They had Tennocon over the weekend and couldn't handle player feedback as well as usual.

10 minutes ago, Sennera said:

Hate to be a squeaky wheel, but I really want something done about this:

o3o

Also, it's very clear you guys pushed the newest content out early, but at the same time I'm sure you had obligations. On top of that, I think it takes guts to go "Screw it, we'll never release if we don't wrap up and push content sometime in the next month." and not only meet your deadline, but meet it with the content you've intended AND while working so hard to respond to community feedback immediately after.

That's impressive; I've never seen another studio work so hard to meet player expectations and to fix game issues throughout the day. You guys must either be extremely passionate about your game, or chained to your desk under contract with some sort of demon.

Well, I think SotR was originally intended to come out a week earlier if I'm not mistaken, so they were already a week behind their deadline. So, while sure, you could say it was early in terms of its state (DESteve mentioned this on reddit), I think it was late by their original deadline.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

1 minute ago, LaggyPain said:

What about the new strange quest? Many of us are stuck on trying to build Chroma parts. 

They tried to address that in the last patch, but I'm also missing the 2 beacons I need to craft the 3rd one myself. I'm sure it'll get a second look today :x

1 hour ago, Megakruemel said:

Well fissures still do not spawn enough resources to actually close them in solo-play.

Not true.

EDIT: I'd actually want that UNUSED reactant would become tracer after sealing the fissure.
my idea is that the fissure should close after the timer runs out or a player closes it (by pressing interact button on it) and fissure is 100% or more ready (so you've put 10 or more reactants into it) and for every 10% over you should get like 0.2 percentage points shift in drop rates (so when your relic is Radiant and your drop rates are 50% common 40% uncommon and 10% rare, it should subtract 0.2 percentage points from common and add that evenly to other ones so 110% would be consecutively 49.8%; 40.1% and 10.1% etc.
Every unused reactant (so the one that is leftover after fissure closes) would become traces (like the ones enemies drop normally).

Edited by RadioLarity

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hotfix:

• Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission.
  • Reduced the number of Nullifier and Bombard units spawned during Void Fissure sealing process.

Spawn rate aint a problem, thing like removing snow globes\cataclysm on touch are. Revert that bs nullifier buff that you give then in second part of u19.

Gauge the peers: what if the star map kept the look it has now (I'm sure it could use improvement, but I like the linear pathway and it does look cool) but we move the access point into the operator chamber? That way when we access the star chart the lights dim around us like a planetarium and it feels more natural inside the liset. Or at least pull a blast shield down in the ship-to-surface section to explain the loss of liset background light?

I'm just spit balling here: seeing if anything sticks.

5 minutes ago, RadioLarity said:

Guys what is your problem with nullifiers? You just bullet jump into the bubble and kill them before they kill you. I have never had a problem with one, before and after buff.

Essential they make your warframe powers useless. No one has problems in killing them we have problems with them basically breaking the game and turning warframe into a simple fps that you need to kill everything with your weapons