Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 4

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Lanieu said:

Um, is Melee movement fixed? Can't move forward while sprinting and meleeing. 

hey I'm having the same issue with my melee weapons, I cant even slash through tons of enemies with my galatine like I was able to before the update?!

Edited by xXMakuXx

Just now, xXMakuXx said:

hey I'm having the same issue with my melee weapons, I cant even slash through tons of enemies with my galatine

like I was able to before the update?!

It's been broken since the update released. You inch forward at best and we've been shouting at them and they've done nothing. So disappointing.

3 hours ago, TheAltarBoy said:

Nothing concerning this patch, but plz make a dojo 3.0 as a new patch. This guy down here has many great ideas

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/436161-dojo-30-ideas-suggestions-changes-updated/?page=1

My favorite dojo ideas!  if you've got an idea you should add to it as well, if you haven't already? ?

I hope there's a "cure" for DNA degrading, that'd be a great update!

Thank you so much for the fixes.

Just a few things to bring up

Chesa Kubrows are still not working as they once were. Ever since early February of this year my Chesa and many others have become very lazy. From a technical standpoint they are not triggering their equipped precepts, preferring to either attack close enemies or stand still and do nothing. They do trigger Retrieve and Scavenge when no enemies are around though. Is this intentional or is it a bug?

Also I can confirm that some of the Junction objectives are still not working Namely: "Defeat Phorid during a Infested Outbreak" on Eris' Junction, "Complete 3 successful data retrievals in a single spy mission on Jupiter" on Saturn's Junction, and "Seal 3 Lith Void Fissures" on Phobos' Junction". I have a feeling you know of these objective bugs and are working to fix them. Thank you in advance for that. 

Keep up the good work!

(and Please fix my dear Chesa)

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Launcher not remembering your Fullscreen preference option for the game.

OMFG, THANK YOU SO MUCH DE!!!

When you get a chance, take a look at these:

Spoiler

e2155c181fe41ff7e5cd267c7e2d77a8.jpg

These are the only two things that I personally noticed as bugs. You've fixed the other things that where annoying me :P Thanks for the continued updates that make us all happy :)

25 minutes ago, Flameblade said:

They are not fixed, I can not complete anything, many other can't either.

Which ones aren't working for you ? The patch today fixed pluto and neptune (which were the only two I had left) and the patch solved the issues of phorid and replace nightmare mission with hyenna pack for an easy complete. They also changed the fissures so they don't need to be on the planet so you can complete any 3 Neo and any 3 Meso quests.

4 minutes ago, p41nfr4m3 said:

Which ones aren't working for you ? The patch today fixed pluto and neptune (which were the only two I had left) and the patch solved the issues of phorid and replace nightmare mission with hyenna pack for an easy complete. They also changed the fissures so they don't need to be on the planet so you can complete any 3 Neo and any 3 Meso quests.

None of them, same with simaris.

17 minutes ago, Lanieu said:

It's been broken since the update released. You inch forward at best and we've been shouting at them and they've done nothing. So disappointing.

something needs to be done about this, I cant effectively use melee with any weapon now!? beside this obvious panic moment I'm having, I'm at least a little glad to know I'm not the only one witnessing this issue, the more people affected, the more likely it will get attention and hopefully a fix to the problem, u know?

Also I couldn't have said it better myself. your quote speaks for both of us.

Edited by xXMakuXx

2 hours ago, Sennera said:

dVLZLTg.jpg

I took this picture after this hotifx just now. THIS is what's wrong with the Chroma quest. You see how it's expecting me to have the two beacons I never made because I started the quest before the big update?

The problem: Old beacons are required for this BP to be formed. Why? No raisins. Removing the old beacons from the BP's requirements will have ZERO IMPACT on quest progression and permit oldies like us to finish the quest. Problem solved.

did you actually test it out?
i was stuck at the same spot. it just skipped forcing me to craft chroma mark upon activating the quest
(now i'm stuck with getting 3 rounds of interception for the systems, but whatever)

Ha thanks DE :)

Market Changes:

- Added a 'Blueprints' filter to the Market beside the 'Hide Owned' filter so you can better see available Blueprints.
- Removed prices from the store grid to remove the impression our game only has Platinum items.
- Added a 'Purchase with Credits' button to the 'About' section of each item, where applicable.

39 minutes ago, xXMakuXx said:

hey, every sense the update,(not the hotfix) all my melee weapons have been having this single issue, regardless of what stance I use. while attacking with whatever melee weapon I have, I'm almost completely immobile, or i just kinda slump forward, I have to completely stop attacking, just to get close enough to an enemy that's like 5 meters away to attack him.

Even with my galatine, with cleaving whirlwing stance, using the broken bull combo, I use to be able to use that combo and slash through tons of enemies, now I'm lucky if I manage to hit the single enemy at arms length in front of me, while using broken bull's full combo!

Actually, it only effects specific attack animations that have stagger resist. So basically all heavy weapons are like this.

I do really want this fixed though. Using weapons with this is unbearable, especially if it's a short and slow weapon.

9 minutes ago, xXMakuXx said:

something needs to be done about this, I cant effectively use melee with any weapon now!? beside this obvious panic moment I'm having, I'm at least a little glad to know I'm not the only one witnessing this issue, the more people affected, the more likely it will get attention and hopefully a fix to the problem, u know?

Also I couldn't have said it better myself. your quote speaks for both of us.

Yeah logically making 1/3rd of our weapons nearly useless would be a high priority bug to fix.

Oh well, at least stealth kills are fine....

3 minutes ago, Actriaz said:

Actually, it only effects specific attack animations that have stagger resist. So basically all heavy weapons are like this.

I do really want this fixed though. Using weapons with this is unbearable, especially if it's a short and slow weapon.

u know what, even my knuckle melee weapons, the (tekko), are even having this issue, sense when was that a heavy or slow weapon? I cant stand the agony of this problem, I mainly use melee! xO

Just now, xXMakuXx said:

u know what, even my knuckle melee weapons, the (tekko), are even having this issue, sense when was that a heavy or slow weapon? I cant stand the agony of this problem, I mainly use melee! xO

Well Glaive and Dagger weapons have stagger resist as well. I know, it makes no sense.

I feel your pain. I use primarily melee as well.

Thanks for the hotfix. Although I must say for the past 3 years, this update seems to me to be the most bug infested one yet. A little disappointed DE, especially when the whole update 19 is separated into 3 parts. That said, just wanted to highlight these issues

- The new syndicate missions are wrongly given? It looks like a nerf for the standing rewards but the new tiered system doesnt seem to be in place, check the name of the mission type against the level of standing the favoured syndicates.

- Credit boosters dont seem to be working on end of mission rewards and sorties hasnt given out credits rewards. Intended? Veterans probably dont need the extra credits but new players might, especailly if they bought a credit booster and didn't know they are missing out.

- Can we get a clarification on the key to relic conversion? Are the keys just summed up and supposed to be evenly distributed among the new relics for each tier or a specific key got mapped onto a specific relic? Because the relics received are in the number that don't make sense to either system. I know there are 2 missing relics for each tier but that's another issue for the other thread.

Again thanks for making this game and I hope the best is yet to come.

As stated by many others, 5 relics of the missing types is way too low. Look at the averages in each era/category and give us relics accordingly, if possible (I don't know if it is manageable to do this for every single account), or give everyone a set number correlating to the overall time they played.

Thanks for all the other fixes though.

Edited by Borotin

Even after this hotfix, the new strange mission for scanning arid lancers is still bugged, i've scanned the blue ones that Simaris tells you to scan but it doesn't register, no xp.. no simaris afterword.. nothing.

Edited by WildsGuard

The Saturn junction on Jupiter is still broken.."Complete a Corpus spy mission with three successful data extractions on Jupiter".. I have completed the Corpus Spy Mission at Adrastea Level 18-20 on Jupiter, again, getting three successful data extractions without setting off any alarms.. The objective at the junction still shows as needing to be completed even though it has been completed...

I can confirm. There are still 3 bugs to be solved, which are overt.

Simaris Daily Synthesis targets, which can't register for counts and Standing points. If this keeps up then even Imprint Synthesis targets will be threatened.

The Saturn Junction's Jupiter Spy Mission task. 3 out of 3 extracted, and it STILL doesn't count.

The kneeling problem after returning from Dojo and other things. Sometimes the entire header is gone, making us unable to join missions, forcing us to quit the game and start again.

Other bugs include:

Sometimes Lotus' dialogue about reactants shows a filepath instead of text.

Void missions not giving Relics as they should be

THE CORPUS SPY TILE WHICH HAS LASER WALLS is still glitched. After pressing the switch to turn off the laser walls, the one leading to the data vault is shown as active! Fix this already! It's OLD!

Grineer spy tile with Lynx in the room still has graphical flickering.

ANOTHER OLD BUG: Containers where they shouldn't be; Inside walls, inside doors, merged with alarm consoles, etc.

A new one in return: Rescue mission has a very delayed escape phase. It takes minutes after rescuing the subject for the escape route to be active.

Another new one thanks to below post: Kavat gene sequence acquisition rate is too low. There's no increase.

Edited by Raven_Face

Kavat Genetic Signature's are now even rarer to get.

You have two options:

Just make them loot related instead of tied in with scanning. Just have an "egg" drop outright.

If they must be scanned, make the chance 50%.

Edited by ElocFreidon