Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 4

[DE]Rebecca

i dont know if this is specters of the rail related, but in every goddamn second a torcher fires his flamer, my shield gets fire damage, my health too. i dont mean like "oh look a torcher firing at me right in front of my face, so sweet" more like "how is this possible? he is facing a complete other direction, nearly 200 meters away or in the other room!"

its pretty funny to see them burning the others, but why the hell am i taking the damage even when i'm not near them? 2 rooms seperated to him, i still take damage. its very frustrating to do derelict exterminations when the flamer kills you nearly the first seconds after starting.

just to make clear: i'm not talking about napalm or the crazy catlady.. i just dont know right now, how theyre called in the english game

I am liking this hot fix. Plenty of good changes.

I'd like to again request archwing player control of roll direction by using double tap of movement (a+a and d+d). Mouse is doing great for pitch and yaw.

Also, somebody mentioned wanting to be able to toggle classic archwing movement style. I suggested calling it auto-pilot.

Edited by sir_deadlock

42 minutes ago, LovePeaceZordon said:

i dont know if this is specters of the rail related, but in every goddamn second a torcher fires his flamer, my shield gets fire damage, my health too. i dont mean like "oh look a torcher firing at me right in front of my face, so sweet" more like "how is this possible? he is facing a complete other direction, nearly 200 meters away or in the other room!"

its pretty funny to see them burning the others, but why the hell am i taking the damage even when i'm not near them? 2 rooms seperated to him, i still take damage. its very frustrating to do derelict exterminations when the flamer kills you nearly the first seconds after starting.

just to make clear: i'm not talking about napalm or the crazy catlady.. i just dont know right now, how theyre called in the english game

You're not wrong, I noticed this with the Grineer Scorchers too.
It feels almost as if their Ignis has increased range or AOE radius or something because they're hitting me way more than they used to and without me even knowing where they are shooting me from.

The synthesis target is still bugged, it's not been fixed.

The junction quests registering is still bugged, same here.

The map is horrible, buttons can be barely hovered on in 1600x900 and some are like just a few pixels wide.

The market has been rebuilt to cheat newbies into thinking nothing is actually free.

For every fissure mission I'm able to start, just start, I have 10-15 failed attempts because of lag, unreachable hosts or being kicked back at relic selection every time i find a team (or at least think so).

Not counting all the other countless bugs, shortcomings and oversights, this is a disaster. A "New-SimCity"-abyss disaster.

Edited by MadMaxHellfire

13 hours ago, Deruser said:

Won't be playing till melee mobility is fixed! Please take a look! There is no forward momentum at all for melee combos now. You cannot expect us to be slide attacking everywhere...

I mean, that was a pretty normal thing to do back in the day

Just now, StickyBaseline said:

- Doubled the chance to get a Kavat Genetic Signature on scanning of Feral Kavats.

It's still way too low, it needs to be at least 40% chance per kavat scanned, I haven't gotten a single one in 4 derelikt ext runs, that's absolutely ridiculous.

Yep! 40% Is a good compromise becasuse it's less then half but it's still a better odd then 15% 

The Progress & Rewards screen doesn't close after a mission has ended. On top of that it freezes when I enter my Liset and prevents me from closing it still. I don't want to play the awesome new update having to restart Warframe every 5 missions.

Ever since this update came out, I have not received ANY credit rewards for ANY missions. 

I ran Hieracon a ton for fusion cores. I got one 3k cache, but no credit reward for completing the mission. 

I have done almost every sortie, and haven't received any credit rewards from those, either. 

Am I just stuck getting only 400-1200 credits from lucky pickups now? Or can this issue actually be fixed yet? It looks like I'm going to be missing out on Baro's next visit considering nothing I do actually gives me any credits. 

Scratch that, I may be missing out on Baro's next three or four visits.