The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only 5 M1 keys ? Nice slap in the face of veteran players who had hundreds of them.

AbhijitSM

So i just saw the hotfix which gave us 5 M1 keys as compensation to players who received NO keys in the earlier conversion. Is this justified though ? One of my lower ranked player friend has 70 of these relics and he didnt even have half the keys i owned. Nice way to spit in the face of veteran players DE. Good Job. Please give me my M1 keys as per the ACTUAL conversion. This band-aid fix doesnt cut it for us.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sorry guys, between the Hotfix fire and other issues we wanted to get the Repair script out ASAP for those in the affected group (Update to Hotfix 1), and I'm just catching up on last week after TennoCon consumed my life. I can see here that you all think this is not a satisfactory result to the change, and I will audit my own inventory as well pre/post SotR to see how things played out here for another possible round here as Dev sees fit. 

They'll probably just drag the issue along with the new void that split the community in half and all the other stuff they've been carrying with them for months and months. There's no time to fix it since they have another big update around the corner-- one that is likely to be crawling with bugs and disappointment as well.

Not to sound defeatist, but you can't expect to get the proper amount of keys back. Not by a long shot. There's no chances of anyone affected getting the proper amount of keys at this point. 5 was what they thought would be fair. 5 relics. That is a high number to them. 5.

1 hour ago, AbhijitSM said:

So i just saw the hotfix which gave us 5 M1 keys as compensation to players who received NO keys in the earlier conversion. Is this justified though ? One of my lower ranked player friend has 70 of these relics and he didnt even have half the keys i owned. Nice way to spit in the face of veteran players DE. Good Job. Please give me my M1 keys as per the ACTUAL conversion. This band-aid fix doesnt cut it for us.

Take 1155 of our XP, reduce our Key Arsenal.. What's next?

Yeah I got a feeling most of the newer prime stuff is going to require those relics. DE didn't like people hoarding all those keys so we conveniently got a "bug" or "script bug" or whatever they want to call it that seems to effect most if not all players who had lots of keys to convert to relics. I'm shocked more people aren't complaining about this BS.

The whole mag set and parts of boar are in those relics, where do you guys think the new primes will go? :)

This is just some bs to create an artificial shortage of relevant relics to farm the new primes.

Edited by fatalis92

This void system deplete my key/relic like crazy over the weekend, not playing till a real fix. These key/relics were hours of farming. For those who think farming get easier look at the drop chance, a rare drop is much lower than Ash Prime BP unless its radient. I get a rare drop in full party like 10 rounds or more

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relics

7 minutes ago, (PS4)bonateIIo said:

you should read a bit more, 5 relics WAS the "fix" you got. :)

You should read it a bit more too. 

8 hours ago, Magnulast said:
11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sorry guys, between the Hotfix fire and other issues we wanted to get the Repair script out ASAP for those in the affected group (Update to Hotfix 1), and I'm just catching up on last week after TennoCon consumed my life. I can see here that you all think this is not a satisfactory result to the change, and I will audit my own inventory as well pre/post SotR to see how things played out here for another possible round here as Dev sees fit. 

3 hours ago, RoninJed said:

Yeah I got a feeling most of the newer prime stuff is going to require those relics. DE didn't like people hoarding all those keys so we conveniently got a "bug" or "script bug" or whatever they want to call it that seems to effect most if not all players who had lots of keys to convert to relics. I'm shocked more people aren't complaining about this BS.

It is also rather contrary to what they said about whether we should burn out all of our keys prior to launch of void 2.0. 

Intentional or not it all seems rather convenient that these contain the items to be vaulted within days. I won't be surprised that the fix will be a fraction or that if it's 1:1 the delivery will be close to or after the resealing. 

I ended up with 43 M1 keys. I only just logged into the update for the first time yesterday, did they already fix the conversion issue?

What I don't get is, do I have to use a relic to get void traces, in order to refine other relics? If this is the case, it seems bizarre to have to use relic in order to obtain the resource used for refining that relic. It's like half of the relics will be wasted in the process of farming traces :/

20 minutes ago, mooser6 said:

What I don't get is, do I have to use a relic to get void traces, in order to refine other relics? 

Yes you do. They should make VOID traces drop from the VOID. That would give the new void a nice purpose other than Aregone. 

Edited by -Sandman

10 hours ago, Heatnix. said:

There's no chances of anyone affected getting the proper amount of keys at this point. 5 was what they thought would be fair. 5 relics. That is a high number to them. 5.

4r9a54.gif~c200

Gold. Pure Gold.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Francis_Boudreau said:

I'm glad console players can react accordingly before this bomb drops on us too. Personally, I'll be burning my survival keys to get maximum rewards per key and I'll keep track of how many I have left so I don't get screwed.

This, spread the word.

Especially if you value ducats - burn your T4 Interception keys as soon as possible - unless they actually give out a decent conversion. Given the 5 keys I got per stack of over 200 T4 (each type) - don't hold your breath on that one panning out.

Use up your endless keys, thank me later.

2 minutes ago, tyrannicaltyrant said:

Nah, all I read in here is a lot of self entitlement.

Is that what you got from people expecting that their keys would be converted because DE said it would be?

I can speak for myself in saying that I have no problem if I was informed that it won't be 1:1, I would have simply used all my keys and farmed relics after the update. 

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As Dev sees fit!!!!

This joke cracks me up everytime :P

PS:Deleting posts from everywhere won't make mistakes go away!

2 minutes ago, anikj2020 said:

As Dev sees fit!!!!

This joke cracks me up everytime :P

PS:Deleting posts from everywhere won't make mistakes go away!

Well it won't happen here now, but other games that went down that route fizzled out pretty quickly.