Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keys - Run Endless Now or All Your Fast Keys???

(PSN)HyperInfestation

Question

Hello,

I've asked around to a few of my buddies and it seems the review is mixed.    The Question I've been asking is:

Should I run all my Fast Tower keys - Cap, Ext, Sab, MD

Or

Should I run as many as possible of my Endless Tower Keys -  Surv, Def, Intercept.

Now that you guys have the Relics on PC - I'd like to propose this question to you guys,  I been on vacation for 2 weeks Getting all Crispy by the Pool, so forgive me if there was a thread already with this info. XD

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, (PS4)HyperInfestation said:

Hello,

I've asked around to a few of my buddies and it seems the review is mixed.    The Question I've been asking is:

Should I run all my Fast Tower keys - Cap, Ext, Sab, MD

Or

Should I run as many as possible of my Endless Tower Keys -  Surv, Def, Intercept.

Now that you guys have the Relics on PC - I'd like to propose this question to you guys,  I been on vacation for 2 weeks Getting all Crispy by the Pool, so forgive me if there was a thread already with this info. XD

I don't know how the script works (EXAMPLE: it may turn a t4 surv into an axi n1 or there might be a chance that keys are splitted in more than one relic, meaning 2 t4 surv gives 1 axi n1 and 1 axi s1) but I suggest doing all the endless keys, as of now there is no reason to play an endless mission after the update. Just try to reach 60 minutes, or 60 waves so you can get a bunch of rewards (ducats).
Anyway when they will be converted they will turn in relics (meaning they just have to be equipped, and you can start a t4 survival or a t4 capture with the same relic) ending in getting just 1 reward per relic.

The naturel fo Fissues rotation creates situation when any fissue run takes max 10min with 1 roll.

Capture, Rescue, Extermination Fissues are quite fast.

Running old Sabotage is very good.

Also check wiki for rares, maybe some of U19 rares are in rotation A of old. .

Generally if you can stand it endless missions then run them for long.

Check wikia for relics drop location, some relics spawn in like 1 or 2 places so better save them. (need key->relic transition table)

Edited by felixsylvaris