Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[KAVAT] Is there rare Kavat ?

SaamSaam

5 minutes ago, Rosalyn said:

Could you explain what is common about it?

Thank you!

If you like it don't consign it. What if you didn't even like how a rare one looks? Would you consign one you like to keep the rare one? Why not keep both. 

If everyone consigns what rng says is common and keeps what rng says is rare, what is actually common or rare? 

Edited by KinetosImpetus

8 minutes ago, Rosalyn said:

Can you guys rate my Kavat? 

jTXuUcJ.jpg

DQLZVwJ.jpg

I'd say you hit the jackpot, dude. (At least for Kubrows), Gold and Blue are valuable colors, even more so together. Your cat also doesn't have the folded ears, which from what I hear (and personally) is the worst of the ear types, and the tail is the leafy/flowy one, which is also pretty desirable. Congratulations!

1 minute ago, KinetosImpetus said:

If you like it don't consign it. What if you didn't even like how a rare one looks? Would you consign one you like to keep the rare one? Why not keep both. 

Its more about if its imprints would be worth anything to sell, ofcourse im keeping the Kavat as I keep all of my pets, literally every kubrow and Kavat I get stays with me because I cant ever bare to consign them away. 

9ZF8swn.jpg

1 minute ago, Yatazanami said:

its a joke, jackpot 

cmon i dont think thats rare, at this point i dont think none of the traits for kavats are rare, but who knows, we need more examples to see what is more less common

6 minutes ago, Toppien said:

cmon i dont think thats rare, at this point i dont think none of the traits for kavats are rare, but who knows, we need more examples to see what is more less common

EnJbMFg.jpg

compared to this blue fur ball i got...anything is are

21 minutes ago, SaamSaam said:

1468354137-miaouss-kavat.png

This is Miaouss :)

-> What do you think about my Kavats ? And are they common or rare ? I think they're common :(

This one actually has everything I search, I have one with the same tail, but not the same head ( Medium sized ears ) is it a Smeeta ? If so, I would be interested in getting the prints ^^

1 hour ago, Rosalyn said:

Its more about if its imprints would be worth anything to sell, ofcourse im keeping the Kavat as I keep all of my pets, literally every kubrow and Kavat I get stays with me because I cant ever bare to consign them away. 

9ZF8swn.jpg

i just remade that kavat with colors from the market, the only color i cannot reproduce is the golden, and it has blue energy so it will fit a nice prime-style colored kavat.