Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOD YOUR BODY!!

Eeveening

Random Idea, what if Mods were real, but were actually Body Modifications that you could have "installed" into you to get that effect? Up to a certain limit, the only way to get more space is by shoving a potato up your *censored for younger viewers*. But yeah, Install yourself with ALL the sprint mods, Armored Agility, here I come!

14 minutes ago, AurumandArgentum said:

I'm just going to slap an NSFW on here and carry on

Also do we have energy and whatnot? Because otherwise a goood 7/8's of those mods are useless.

Technically yes we do, since food we eat provides us with energy

7 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

So would steel fibre  be what happens in that hitman movie?

Can't say I saw the movie you're thinking of, but I'd imagine if you put Steel Fibre on, the strength of your skin, muscles, and bones, would be up to 110% if it was maxed :D

16 minutes ago, Fluttershy_I said:

Can't say I saw the movie you're thinking of, but I'd imagine if you put Steel Fibre on, the strength of your skin, muscles, and bones, would be up to 110% if it was maxed :D

Haven't seen it myself but i heard a review of it basically the villian has bodyarmour under their skin

2 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Theifs wit, master theif, stealth drift, enemy sense, intruder, rush, armored agility and undying will/agility drift...cant decide.

And id be like a bank robber from oceans eleven...and thirteen....was there a 12?

Google says there was, but it must not have been good.

You dirty thief..

Antitoxin because I am sick of getting sick.

Armored Agility, Eternal War, Shocking Speed, Jet Stream, Quick Rest, Marathon, Acrobat, Constitution, Fortitude, Handspring, Maglev, Natural Talent, Rush, Sure Footed, Sprint Boost and Hyperion Thrusters...on one hand I will be the fastest thing alive and nobody will be able to knock me down, on the other I will need a lot of Forma and Potatos...good thing I have a potato farm.

Animal Instinct so I can sence danger and know where to find some sweet swag ;)

Primed Flame Repellant because I hate the Summer heat.

Primed Flow for those sleepless gaming sensions and marathons

Insulation just so I have even less chances of getting sick

Primed Master Thief and Hushed Invisibility :)

Undying Will just because

Eagle Eye because I am nearsighted

Energy Siphon and Rejuvenation because why not