Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't seem to defeat Trinity Spector in Ceres Junction

DrXenonBloom

Question

Hi  Everyone,

So, this may seem really noobish but I haven't played Warframe for very long, 100 or so hours. I played during the Lunaro update and am now gettting used to the changes Spectors of the Rail brought. I've been unlocking planets by completing the requirements for each junction but right now I'm stuck at Ceres Junction. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to defeat the Trinity Spector. Maybe I have the wrong combination or something, all the other junction guardians I had no problem defeating but this one, my weapons don't even do an damage and I die because of her Link power in the first 30 seconds.

Using 3 shy of max volt, MK-1 Braton 25 with Serration rank 5, Point Strike rank 4, 240% shield and health and 50% armor. Also, secondary 20% damage and melee 120% damage. Thoughts? Advice? Thanks!

Everyone here saying it's easy and just use this or that weapon and spam this or that skill and win easily are a little lost in their max rank mods and MR 12+ gameplay with access to multiple frames.

I am a fairly new player to Warframe and I have two friends who were rushing me through content and helping me level up as well as getting me stuff. But still, I didn't have credits to get mods upgraded and since I didn't need to do damage I was fine.

All I had was a Loki. No damaging abilities that I could spam against Trinity. All of my weapons could not do enough damage to even knock her shield down.

Eventually, I got myself a Zhuge, put on a 90% serration mod on there and some other rank 1 elemental damage mods. At MR 7. Using some Flow, Continuity, and Streamline. I had no access to energy restoration stuff either, syndicate was not high enough and I could not afford 250k small ones.

I did not have the energy or the right mods to sustain stealth to fight against Trinity. What I could do was put my clone at the corner where she couldn't hit it. But she would still be standing there in one spot trying to attack my decoy clone over and over. I was then able to recast him to the same spot while I hid behind one of the angled pillars and shot at her with my Zhuge. Even then it took a long time and ammo count was worrying. I also had to time and execute it just right so that I didn't have to reload as she got low because she would hit her 4 and recover shields and health and I'd have to start over.

===============

The best advice I can give to anyone now trying to get through Trinity and having issues is that your weapon is not strong enough, you don't have high enough damage mods on your weapon. Go get a stronger weapon, rank up your damage mods and elemental damage mods, put it on, and Trinity should be dead in 3-4 shots at most even going new into Warframe. I could go back there now to Trinity with my Lex Prime configured for Mesa and just 2 shot her from the console. Or just press 4 andinstantly win.

You simply do not have enough damage. Get more damage.

And if you're on PC, feel free to add me. I'm fairly new and I'm working on unlocking all the nodes right now. If we're about in the same spot it'd help as I have to solo so many missions because people don't join or simply don't run them. :(
IGN: uAir

I got same problem. Im only rank4 with max volt boltor lex and heat blade. No potatoes just plain mods. Trinitys arrow can go through my shield and can 1 shot me. My weapon doest do much damage many times I ran out of ammo. When fighting melee she keeps on parrying ang linking. I need a market weapon with mastery4 only that can do damage and fast. What do you suggest?

i killed her with an orthos with electricity and frost damage for shields and started spamming cloak arrow on her to attach it to her body and her surroundings so she couldn't see me and bashed her to death winning the match and the warframe that is really good for this is Ivara

This might help you if you chose MAG as your starter or you crafted her from phobos. I had mag(lvl 30) + braton(lvl 23).

You stay under cover and you use your second ability, the "magnetize", from far and you keep shooting her. use it again as soon as it dissapears and keep shooting at her again, DO NOT LEAVE HER TIME TO ATTACK!!!! I killed her after doing this twice only

I hope this helped all you mag users : ) (sorry for bad english)

I just cheesed the fights using Excalibur's radial blind. If the fighting area wasn't quite so open, I could do it with my eyes closed.

The specters are an interesting idea, but they just don't have any ability to fight against certain frames. Only one of the specters didn't die to a single RB finisher with my Nikana Prime, the Mesa specter on Pluto's Eris junction took a second hit to kill.

I stunned her with 4th ability and then smacked her real quick with 2nd ability. I did have to back off and shoot her when she used link though. 

I also was having problems with her with a mag because i brought a shotgun that was getting me killed. So to put it simply just break out a rifle or pistol and blast her in the face from as far away as possible. if mag keep your 2nd ability up at all times to increase your gun damage and keep here shield down, if you have enough while its up use your 3rd ability i only got it off once but it did like half her health with 2 up. i got it done with my mk1 braton so any automatic should get it done

Edited by NeedMoreGore

7 minutes ago, Karazu6401 said:

I defeated her using Volt warframe and Galatine sword, just press 3 and stun lock her.

Thats my lazy (or the "F*** this") way to deal whit the spectres xD.

I used this tactic all the way up to the Sedna junction, where my Volt Prime just stopped actually stunning. Using a Volt's discharge can get you pretty far.