Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Prime Builds (EV/Link & Blessing Focused)

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hello Tenno, alright so lets try this topic/build once more, due to I messed up before and wanted to make a fresh new topic, so for thos who commented on the last please follow this one, Thank You.

So now that I have finally finished Syarn Prime's Build, I want to move onto Trinity Prime and the build I want to make will be EV/Link & Blessing Focused, to make both powers as strong as possbile. As I do find myself useing both EV/Link & Blessing alot, by useing link to keep myself alive and EV to keep the team refreshed in alot of energy. Do note to make EV & Link even more effective at their jobs I will be useing both their Augments. Vampire Leech & Abating Link.  

While I will be mostly aiming at EV & Link, I want Blessing to be as powerful as possbile for thos "TRINITY...HELP" moments. To be used when my team needs it most (When low on HP or about to die). So any ideas and thoughts and help on this will be grateful.

Do Note: The Aura & Elexis Slot has already been planned: Energy Siphon & Coaction Drift, so I can keep myself stocked on even more Energy over time. However if you think I shuold have a better Aura, Please say, tho I really do not want to use CP. Also do note that the Archanes On Trin I will be using are they ones that restore more Energy when picking up Orbs.

Thank You for reading and thank you for helping.

Legion

Edit: Small disclaimer: Just to let you fokes kown, I AM NOT going to build around her OP EV build, I don't want to build around press EV to win. 

Edited by LegionCynex

21 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, maxyboy400 said:

Isn't ev n link a bad mix since ev needs to have short duration to be good n link would just be useless cos it wouldn't last long, then again I guess you could just use it to do a quick armour strip

You can kill the unit affected by EV to release all of the energy at once, regardless of duration.

My personal build, which uses a high energy pool and EV to compensate for high energy use. Abating Link needs around 223%+ power strength to reach 100% armor reduction. Natural Talent is used to make casts faster and more responsive.

Spoiler

FdZuGcK.jpg

I have modified the above build to suit your requests. Aura changed to Energy Siphon and Exilus changed to Coaction Drift. Natural Talent changed to Vampire Leech.

Spoiler

4YvotG3.jpg

Edited by Prof_Blocks_007
Added own builds.

17 hours ago, Prof_Blocks_007 said:

You can kill the unit affected by EV to release all of the energy at once, regardless of duration.

My personal build, which uses a high energy pool and EV to compensate for high energy use. Abating Link needs around 223%+ power strength to reach 100% armor reduction. Natural Talent is used to make casts faster and more responsive.

Reveal hidden contents

FdZuGcK.jpg

I have modified the above build to suit your requests. Aura changed to Energy Siphon and Exilus changed to Coaction Drift. Natural Talent changed to Vampire Leech.

Reveal hidden contents

4YvotG3.jpg

Thank you!, I will look into this as soon as I can!

Edit: Do I need range?, I whuold think things like Link/Blessing & EV, whuold need range

Edited by LegionCynex

UPDATE: So, I've taken your advice @Prof_Blocks_007 and here is what I have come up with, I will wait for the 2 players I have posted a Mail to help me as well, before I set my build in stone but this is what I've got so far. Do Note I will need to Froma here about 3 times.

Trinity_Prime_Build.jpg

Like you Said: I have made sure I have around 223%+ power strength to reach 100% armor reduction, I also have made used Primed Con, to help the wight loss of duration. My range suffers a bit however. But my Power Efficiency has been boosted with Fleeting Exp (As I pefure Power Effe).

I;'ll need to Froma both Y slots, in order to help the Capacity as well as my Dash, for the Elxuis slot. I have put Vigor in there as I use that on ALL frames most of the time. it just gives her that boost of kick on HP & Shields (However I can replace it with Overextend if need be), Sadly I need to farm myself a few Leg cores, to help me fully max out my Tras as it is one rank away from max.

So, with that being said, whats good?, whats bad?, let me kown!  

One quick note: if you're in the Zenurik school for Focus, you won't need to worry much about Energy between Overflow and Energy Vampire. If you're using that you can definitely skimp on Power Efficiency but still be able to cast frequently. That would let you stay with Rejuvenation or make Corrosive Projection more attractive.

There are two areas that could be improved by changing in a mod of the same Polarity to achieve greater performance.

Power Strength is all very well and good but the trade-offs for having it so high are effecting other parameters. Blind Rage/Fleeting Expertise is tanking your Power Duration stat, and Transient Fortitude isn't helping. Fleeting Expertise is only superficially attractive in this case; with it from a full pool of 225 Energy, you can cast EV 4 times, Link 3 times, or Blessing twice assuming you only cast those powers in succession. Using Blind Rage/Primed Flow instead lets you cast EV 8 times, Link 5 times, and Bless 4 times from a pool of 637 Energy. The per activation cost is higher, but the much larger Energy pool still lets you cast more often. Making that change gives you better casting ability and bumps up your Power Duration as well, which means longer Bless buffs and less frequent need to re-cast Link.

Vigor again is not what I'd go with. Using Vitality gives you ~1,227 effective HP; with Vigor you're at ~1,071. Trinity's armour is pitiful but she still gets more out of a pure Health mod than Vigor.

The rest is a bit more subjective. On a Link build I would say you need range. Less than 9 metres means you'll have issues effecting the enemy against any faction other than the Infested, and getting in close against them is playing their game. Overextended will off-set the Power Range hit for equipping Narrow-Minded.

Finally there's Abating Link and whether or not it's worth the hits on all your other Power parameters to get it to almost 100% armour reduction. I've played around with it a bit in sorties and to be honest I don't see the attraction. If anyone else in the party has bought Corrosive Projection that's effectively a mod slot and at least 8 Drain you could have allocated differently. Likewise, you can drop Transient Fortitude off the build and gain Duration on every ability if you equip Corrosive Projection yourself.

The Link build I'd go with is this. It trades Energy Leech out for Power Range and Power Duration. Having Zenurik Focus I'd also swap Energy Siphon for Corrosive Projection, which would be reducing the armour of targets in the Link by 92.55%. Constitution I'm not entirely sold on since Stretch instead would give you another 9 metres on Link but at that stage it's the trade-off between Duration and distance as to which will give you more targets for Link more often and will be effected more by play style than anything else.

Energy Leech is nice and all but if you're running a Bless/Link focused build I would say to go all in on those two powers and not worry about the extra 1,000 Overshields when you can recast Bless as needed to help keep everyone alive instead- particularly when Energy Leech is traded in for Overextended, meaning Well of Life and Energy Vampire will be effecting the rest of the party more often.

Edited by WrathAscending

17 hours ago, WrathAscending said:

-snip-

First of all, If you readed @Prof_Blocks_007 build at all, I need around 223%+ power strength to reach 100% armor reduction, I smipley do not care for CP like mods as I don't see the benefit in it, when I can use a much more useful mod like Energy Siphon or Rejuvenation. As EP effects solely for me so I can gain a high Energy Pool & regain it over time, without the worry of needing to pick orbs up.

2nd, while I can understand useing CP will be useful, due to EV pertty much gives me more much then EP will do, so I will be useing that effectively, so if thats the case then YES, I will switch over to use CP.  So yes if thats the case then please let me kown..otherwise I will keep what I have in my Auras.

3rd of all, I have built around for the 3 powers, rather then just 2 or even one, like SOME people do, on top of that this Rage/Primed Flow build is pertty much for thos who use the OP tonkor (that needs to be nerfed) to self-damage and then use what even kit she uses. I won't and never will do that.

4th of all, while yes I can always recast Blessing, but that mostly relies on good timing, when if the team has Overshields I don't have to worry so much, unless the team have been striped by some other srouce. So in retrospect I'll like to keep VL in the build. Also I said in the title of this EV/Link AND Blessing.

Finally: Yes I understand that I;'ll need Range, and that can be solved with Overextended, I'm sure but unsure what Mod I'll need to remove and in order to keep the Armor Strip, along the VP to from Overshields and to give me and my team high energy at all times. Also while I am running Zak at the moment, I have not shoved all my points in one key spot due to the facey Overflow, once I have built into Void Plus & Mastery Void Plus, THEN I will see if I shuold go into Overflow.

Note on this ^: Yes yes, I can use the tysis or what else other weapon is great for strippin armor, but that is a "Pacific Loadout" a restricted "Loadout ORDER", nope nope and more nope, I don't grab out a OP weapon to do one single task. I mix and match my weapons or match up to what the frame is designed for (Primed weapons on primed warframes, etc)  

So, with that being said, I need range, so what Mod can I remove in order to gain high range to help Link & EV and Blessing.     

20 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

1: 2nd, while I can understand useing CP will be useful, due to EV pertty much gives me more much then EP will do, so I will be useing that effectively, so if thats the case then YES, I will switch over to use CP.  So yes if thats the case then please let me kown..otherwise I will keep what I have in my Auras.

2: 3rd of all, I have built around for the 3 powers, rather then just 2 or even one, like SOME people do, on top of that this Rage/Primed Flow build is pertty much for thos who use the OP tonkor (that needs to be nerfed) to self-damage and then use what even kit she uses. I won't and never will do that.

3: 4th of all, while yes I can always recast Blessing, but that mostly relies on good timing, when if the team has Overshields I don't have to worry so much, unless the team have been striped by some other srouce. So in retrospect I'll like to keep VL in the build. Also I said in the title of this EV/Link AND Blessing.

1: Zenurik makes Energy Siphon largely obsolete. If you're using Zenurik the need for Siphon is dramatically decreased, particularly on a Warframe with powers that provide Energy. 4 Energy per second with Overflow maxed out and Zenurik activated means you get more bang for your buck out of Corrosive Projection. Working your way up to maxed Overflow or using Naramon or other Schools instead gives a reason for Energy Siphon though.

2: Blind Rage and Rage are two completely different mods. Blind Rage is a Corrupted mod that trades Power Efficiency for Power Damage.

3: With such a limited Power Range stat most of the team won't be benefitting from Overshields, and Overshields are limited to 1,000 points regardless. If you're looking for an end-game build, which is what a ~100% Armour reduction from Abating Link strongly implies, that 1,000 Overshields will be gone very rapidly, making it less effective than simply using Bless again. EV still works well without it.

For Power Range you're basically stuck if you want the maximum armour reduction. There are trade-offs to the use of any mod or strategy and if you want the maximum armour reduction you can either choose between a Duration of ~10 seconds (which is a major issue in and of itself) or having some decent Power Range. If you are willing to trade Power Strength down you can correct for that with other mods, but given your stated requirements there's really nothing else that can be done. This is the best I can come up with, trading Narrow-Minded for Energy Vampire and giving decent Range and Duration but not hitting the Armour reduction you want because of the compromises between the stats.

Edited by WrathAscending

1 hour ago, WrathAscending said:

1: Zenurik makes Energy Siphon largely obsolete. If you're using Zenurik the need for Siphon is dramatically decreased, particularly on a Warframe with powers that provide Energy. 4 Energy per second with Overflow maxed out and Zenurik activated means you get more bang for your buck out of Corrosive Projection. Working your way up to maxed Overflow or using Naramon or other Schools instead gives a reason for Energy Siphon though.

2: Blind Rage and Rage are two completely different mods. Blind Rage is a Corrupted mod that trades Power Efficiency for Power Damage.

3: With such a limited Power Range stat most of the team won't be benefitting from Overshields, and Overshields are limited to 1,000 points regardless. If you're looking for an end-game build, which is what a ~100% Armour reduction from Abating Link strongly implies, that 1,000 Overshields will be gone very rapidly, making it less effective than simply using Bless again. EV still works well without it.

For Power Range you're basically stuck if you want the maximum armour reduction. There are trade-offs to the use of any mod or strategy and if you want the maximum armour reduction you can either choose between a Duration of ~10 seconds (which is a major issue in and of itself) or having some decent Power Range. If you are willing to trade Power Strength down you can correct for that with other mods, but given your stated requirements there's really nothing else that can be done. This is the best I can come up with, trading Narrow-Minded for Energy Vampire and giving decent Range and Duration but not hitting the Armour reduction you want because of the compromises between the stats.

1. Very well, I'll use EP for now, and switch over to CP (I shuold start useing it....) (Watch: I'll use it and think its so cool and wish why I didn't use it before)

2. My apologizes, when I first readed that I tought it was jsut RAGE mod, rather then BLIND RAGE, I blame the heat, its so hot where I live atm and with IRL in the back of my mind too, Sorry!.

3. A Question: Due to I WILL be moreless useing CP once I get my Overflow Maxxed out, and I do use Ele Mods, Corrcie for Grinner, Toxin for Infested, Etc, will I really need that much Strg for the Armor Rec?, cuz I chuold just keep it as "Good" Amour reduction, but not 100%. Maybe 50% Armor Strip or 60% (Lower then 100% bacily. (So I can have the Range/Duration like you said). So I can keep to what you said is better Range & Direction, but still me able to use Overshields and a bit of armor shred (On top of my weapon and CP). Cuz I will be useing Link/EV and Blessing alot.

So, bacily think of EL like a another CP stacked on top

Lastly, can I still keep my Exlis Mod I have, that makes the Aura more effective?, reason why I say that, is for CP once I maxed out Overflow.

How much Power Strength you need for Abating Link is up to you. I would point out that Overextended/Blind Rage gives 62.55% reduction by itself, adding Power Drift to that gives you 69.3% reduction and Corrosive Projection adds another 30 on top of all that. You can still get near 100% Armour reduction on your Linked targets without Transient Fortitude reducing your Power Duration. You don't need to push your Power Strength up to the +200% mark just for that.

Coaction Drift I have but really don't use. Power Drift for additional Power Strength and Cunning Drift for additional Power Range I find more broadly useful. Using Coaction Drift with Energy Siphon only grants you another .09 Energy per second, which is negligible.

6 hours ago, Chroia said:

Eh, I manage.

EV, 100% armor strip Abating Link, Blessing - respectively.

Some mods are optional (auras, Exilus, some frame mods), but that's the broad outline.

On 7/17/2016 at 7:22 PM, LegionCynex said:

I want Blessing to be as powerful as possbile

Blessing doesn't benefit from Strength higher than +50%.
either +20% or +25% (don't recall whether it's additive or multiplicative atm) for 100% heal, 50% for 75% DR.

FWIW, I wouldn't recommend Coaction ever, unless going 3xCP,  or x4 Shield Disruption, EMP aura or Infested Impedance.

Edit:
I've been considering making a new Trin, for a different set of polarities. (Specifically, a - aura.)
If I were to do that, the Abating Link build would probably look like this, for ~99.75% armor reduction.

Edited by Chroia

10 hours ago, WrathAscending said:

How much Power Strength you need for Abating Link is up to you. I would point out that Overextended/Blind Rage gives 62.55% reduction by itself, adding Power Drift to that gives you 69.3% reduction and Corrosive Projection adds another 30 on top of all that. You can still get near 100% Armour reduction on your Linked targets without Transient Fortitude reducing your Power Duration. You don't need to push your Power Strength up to the +200% mark just for that.

Coaction Drift I have but really don't use. Power Drift for additional Power Strength and Cunning Drift for additional Power Range I find more broadly useful. Using Coaction Drift with Energy Siphon only grants you another .09 Energy per second, which is negligible.

Alright then I;'ll look into the build and remove T.F respectively and swap around a few mods, just so I kown what Im looking at, how high will my Strg,Duration,Range & Efficiency be, once I have this reset-up.

So: Overextended/Blind Rage, Vitality, Narrow-Minded. Fleeting Exp, Primed Con & My Two Augment Mods. Aura Slot will be changed to CP, once I have fully maxxed out Overflow, when ever that will be.

However I only have one, Drift Mods and that is Cocation Drift and unless I magically get it or I find a way to get Power Drift, THEN I'll consider getting it, even tho it has a 15% Strg, over 30% to rez kickbacks. So due to how much I use Coc drift and how I do enjoy it, it is highly likely I will only get P.D if the call really needs it.

I will post a update as soon as I return home  

Edited by LegionCynex

UPDATE: Trinity_Prime_Build.jpg

Here is the build with the suggested changes: Overextended/Blind Rage, CP Aura (Even tho I don't have Overflow yet). Then I have kept my normal mods I used: Narrow-Minded. Fleeting Exp, Primed Con & My Two Augment Mods. Oh Also Vitality for that:  "~1,227 effective HP". Tho I only see 740 not 1,227

Note: I will have to Froma her 2 times to help, but as for her Exlis, I am perhas getting Power Drift at some point, but Im unsure if Con will still be useful even with CP or ES.

Edited by LegionCynex

5 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

UPDATE: Trinity_Prime_Build.jpg

Oh Also Vitality for that:  "~1,227 effective HP". Tho I only see 740 not 1,227

Armour rating. The formula for calculating effective Vitality is [Vitality X [1 + [Armour Rating/[Armour Rating + 300]]].

In this case, effective Vitality is [740 X [1+ [15/315]]], or 740*1.0476, which is 775 health. Then you add the 450 Shields for 1,225. I used a different rounding point when I was calculating it earlier which accounts for the 2-point difference.

10 hours ago, WrathAscending said:

Armour rating. The formula for calculating effective Vitality is [Vitality X [1 + [Armour Rating/[Armour Rating + 300]]].

In this case, effective Vitality is [740 X [1+ [15/315]]], or 740*1.0476, which is 775 health. Then you add the 450 Shields for 1,225. I used a different rounding point when I was calculating it earlier which accounts for the 2-point difference.

Ah alright, but as for the build?

2 hours ago, WrathAscending said:

I still prefer Primed Flow to Fleeting Expertise but otherwise looks good.

Thanks and I have to ask, why is that?, I;ll like to hear your thoughts on Primed Flow Vs Fleeting (Less Cost Vs More Energy)

Note: I will be getting that Arcane that does BOOST how much egnrey I get off Egnrey orbs 

Edit: Should I still bother to get Powerdrift?

Edited by LegionCynex

7 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Thanks and I have to ask, why is that?

Edit: Should I still bother to get Powerdrift?

As I said before, the massive boost to your Energy pool that Primed Flow gives results in your powers costing a lower ratio of Energy from your pool. With Blind Rage and Fleeting Expertise, Well of Life is ~1/10th of your Energy, Energy Vampire is ~1/4th, Link is ~1/3rd and Bless is about half your Energy. Blind Rage and Primed Flow makes Well of Life ~1/16th, Energy Vampire ~1/8th, Link ~1/5th and Bless ~1/4th. Being able to use your abilities half again as often and with them lasting 60% longer each time is going to make a huge difference.

Definitely get Power Drift as it will be good for other builds. Cunning Drift too and then experiment, you may find the boost it gives to Range is more useful than Power Drift. 

9 hours ago, WrathAscending said:

As I said before, the massive boost to your Energy pool that Primed Flow gives results in your powers costing a lower ratio of Energy from your pool. With Blind Rage and Fleeting Expertise, Well of Life is ~1/10th of your Energy, Energy Vampire is ~1/4th, Link is ~1/3rd and Bless is about half your Energy. Blind Rage and Primed Flow makes Well of Life ~1/16th, Energy Vampire ~1/8th, Link ~1/5th and Bless ~1/4th. Being able to use your abilities half again as often and with them lasting 60% longer each time is going to make a huge difference.

Definitely get Power Drift as it will be good for other builds. Cunning Drift too and then experiment, you may find the boost it gives to Range is more useful than Power Drift. 

Alright then, I'll be getting Power Drift and Cunning Drift, and I will replace Fleeting Exp with Primed Flow

I;ll update this once I've got it sorteded

UPDATE!: So finally here is the finished build, I took all the suggestions, please note, I do not own Power Drift of yet, but this will become a thing.

Trinity_Prime_Build.jpg

I will close the topic down, soon as soon as your toughts are typed below, Thank you

Huge thanks to: @WrathAscending & @Chroia, Oh and Also @Prof_Blocks_007

Note: The build IS finished, I just need to Froma Her..